Nocturnal Wonderland - SoCal - Labor Day Weekend

Nocturnal Wonderland- 2nd Post - SoCal - Labor Day Weekend

Go ahead and lock the other thread Spence.
Well, I have gotten the next Nocturnal Wonderland flier and all I can say is it is pretty bomb ass. I'm told the next flier will be even better. Here's part of line up, keep in mind that this is only PART of the line up.
*RABBIT IN THE MOON*
Bassbin Twins
Tioy Boys
Christopher Lawrence
Miguel Migs
Sandra Collins
DJ Hype
Andy C
There will be over 80 pefromers throughout the festival ranging from the very best, to the up and coming.
www.nocturnalwonderland.com
^---Go there for more info, I'm not sure if its updated yet though.
------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)

http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum33/HTML/000023.html?reload=0
There's a lil sum sum for ya bitch
smile.gif

------------------

You had me at *Rabbit in the moon*
And can I just say, it's about *FUCKING* time they gave us some info.
-Spencer
[This message has been edited by Spencer (edited 06 August 2001).]

the tidy boys?!?!?! i fucking HATE you left-coasters...i hope you all know that
i think the only thing worse than missing the tidy boys, would be missing the tidy girls....*purrrrrrr* Rachel Auburn...*droooooollll*
have a good time, kids...
I guess Creamfields will have to be good enough for my broke ass.
------------------
"Life's a bitch, then you die...that's why we get high, 'cause you never know when you're gonna go."

count me in then. Andy C and DJ Hype I smell a sick ass jungle lineup.
------------------
expect the unexpected

soulfly- want to switch coasts? cuz i much rather go to creamfields NY. even moreso now that the one that was supposed to be in LV got cancelled.
frown.gif

anyways.....
rabbit in the moon, bassbin twins, miguel migs,
smile.gif

d00d! I could hardly speak after I found out Rabbit In the Moon was making it back to NW again.
------------------

looks like this is the party of the summer states side now that cream got axed. right coasters start drooling now.
------------------
expect the unexpected

I have absolutely nothing to say at this point...
I really wish i could afford a plane ticket to Cali... *sigh*

SuP SuP? i am from OhiO.. home of the lil raves
wink.gif
i Will be in SoCaL from the 27th to the 9th *huge smilez* which means i will be there on the 1st *bigger smilez*.. n i want to meet Mass bLers ... but anywayz, can someone do me a *huge* favor n mail me a pre.flier and a flier when they come out if i send ya some cash?? anyone interested e-mail me
[email protected]
thanx
smile.gif

The person who told me that BT has been added to the lineup is an evil, evil person (DAKEVA!) and if that happens I fear I will be forced to sell my soul for the money for this. It's bad enough that RITM and the Bassbin Twins are gonna be there.
------------------
"George W. Bush gave us compassionate conservatism, which is an oxymoron right up there with jumbo shrimp."---Stephen King

No one ever listens to me
smile.gif
but they should
FUCK MEKKA, FUCK CREAMFIELDS!!!
NOCTURNAL WONDERLAND 2001 BABY!!!
I posted this a few days before Mekka was cancelled, now creamfields has been cancelled. I'm sorry but if you fuck with the best, you die like the rest. Insomniac for life!
------------------
[This message has been edited by DoCtoR LoVE (edited 09 August 2001).]

Hey Tim Shady, you're flyin out for Noctornal??? I'm in Cinci going to be there as well, I leave the 13 of Aug though and staying out there for college, hey catch up with me sometime...
------------------
0_o_O_Cee_o_O_0
I AM KANDI KID HEAR ME
*****ROWR*****

week- you know thats not the full lineup yet. but i did expect just a little more from insomniac, but who knows, they might pull some other acts out of their ass.

tranceaddiKt- im goin out there to meet sumone.. im checkin out the skools though too around the san diego area, hopefully ill be able to start in the spring.. im from middletown, bout 20 minutes north of ya, ill definitely meet up with ya there
wink.gif

----------------
*TiM-ShAdY*

BUNNY!!!!!!!!
ME=THERE.... fir sure!!!!!!
me=also equals bunnyhead & bunnylive virgin hehehe
------------------
*no one else can be me, sum dayz even i have trouble doing it*
(aim-lildeelite3)
~*SpRitZ & tiggerboyEE.. forever!! i luv u baby!!*~