Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest compliment you've received lately

on the weekend

"i don't think you realise just how beautiful you are"

awwww that made my heart melt so much :)

Well this happened a couple months ago'ish. A blind couple were walking across a big road (riversdale rd + burke rd for the melbourne people) and his cane got stuck in a tram track. The walk/dont walk sign had changed to 'dont want' buzz/tick. I was was on the other side of the road (having walked opposite ways across the road) and no one had stopped to help him. He became quite distressed as he couldn't get his cane out of the track. He then did a big yank of the cane and pulled it out. I then ran over as I saw his cane stopper had been left in the tram track and pulled it out. I then ran to the blind guy who had just got to the pavement and continued walking.

I caught up to him and told him to stop as I told him what happened (in a rush because I wanted to get back to the other side of the road) as I pushed the cane stopper back on and made sure it was on good. The guy then shouted out "YOU ARE A FUCKING LEGEND MATE!! *squeal*" several times at the top of his voice as I was running back to the other side of the road in true ninja style. I think myself and my girlfriend got a couple hours of tears that night thinking about what I did for that guy. And in fact now, I'm shedding a small tear thinking about it.....

since i was little people have given me complements on my eyes as they are an unusual blue colour, i get that from most people or they ask if they are contacts and dont believe they arent.
8(

I was asked if i wore contacts the other week actually and when i said no she said "so your eyes are really that green?" I thought that was nice :)

Mirage told me last week that he loved me more that his new car =D

considering how much he loves his new car, thats pretty big! :)

"You'll give selflessly till you bleed" - really made my day while really putting into perspective what i was upset about.

I love my friends and family :) =D (huge hugs to all) :) =D

Last week a colleague and I were talking about what it was like to work in a certain unit, and she says to me "But they wouldn't like you there because you're too smart". I wasn't sure if that was an insult or a compliment8)

this one sucks, but full marks for uh.. effort?
seeing a band, talking to a guy i'd met once before..
he's telling me how he bought a house a few years ago..
him: "but you know.. houses can be beautiful.. but not as beautiful as you"
all i could think was 'well, he tried i suppose'
so there you have it. i've been compared to a house.
*sighs*

the best ones are when you look super-skank (the unshowered no-makeup days where you don't expect visitors) and someone genuinely doesn't notice.

Well, I just coloured my hair recently - a really, really bright magenta red, and I thought I'd buggered it up badly. But people seem to like it. So I guess compliments on my hair have been uplifting of late :)

A guy my good friend is interested in yesterday told her that he thinks I am gorgeous. I thought it was nice and sure it made me feel good, but then i kinda got bombarded by questions and that sucked.

this amused me no end,

random: 'get back on the dance floor!'
moi: 'what the...?'
random: 'we need you!'

oh, its so nice to feel loved.

After having a 5min chat with a work collegue that i barely know, about my recent breakup, having her say:

"Why aren't there more decent guys like you on this planet?"

Kinda made my nite, after everything that had happened that week.

DJC*

"I hope that when I'm 24, I'm as smart as you are."

Possibly my friend was humouring me, but I'll just take the compliment. :)

I've been getting told that I look alot healthier/better and I don't look sick anymore. :)

^^^ LOL

"your sooo cute"
"you were 'it' in high school wernt you?"

i think they were the best since saturday

Some guy dressed in white at slinky was on his phone and me and my mate were lying down on the grass looking into the sky, he came over and lent in and said u hav the best seat in the place, I turned around and thought Oh get a life and b4 I finsihed he said life is a barral of laughs its just wot u make of it, is wot counts. I looked back over and this other guy turned around and said thats right and you deserve it you soo beautiful ur smile is greater than the stars, well shit Im like oh Ok thanks and couldnt keep the little grin off my face!!

I was chatting to another secretary yesterday and a girl from HR came down and said "look here, my two favourite people"

Then ...

Was chatting to the same secretary today and a lady from accounts came up and said exactly the same thing!

Haidee and I are loved :) Can you feel the love?

Running into my girlfriend down the street today: "You're looking very skinny" (she's wrong, but I'm getting there, and it was very nice :))

Atkins diet f*cking RULES!