• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest compliment you've received lately

Aw I got told again that'd I'd make a great dad. I love hearing that 'cos it's something I can't wait to do!

I can't remember if I posted this already, and I am too lazy to look; but this is an sms a friend of mine sent me the other day out of the blue:

Ginta and I have just decided that you are the shit. You have a personality big enough to inspire everyone else to start a revolution. We love you and you're in our top ten motherfuckers ever!

I have the best friends in the world. =D

"you have baby hair so soft i want your hair" from a girl at work.

"you look like a barbie doll, you are too pretty to work here, are you a model?" from a cute chinese girl she was like stunned. haha

"OMG you are to hot, i cant go near u, u make me look bad" a really chopped girl. she was saying this then kept coming over "you are too beautiful, u are too gorgeous" and then "no... i can't be near u" haha

"you should be illegal, a law against u. coz youre dancing like you want to be f#$%ed. they shouldnt let u in here. its too sexy" from a really chopped guy.

walking along this crazy little girl runs up to me screaming "youre to hot!" then kisses me and runs off. funny.

"you have a doll face" get this one often and also
"you have nice skin" which makes me feel better coz for years i put up with nasty acne.

McWigga said:
Aw I got told again that'd I'd make a great dad. I love hearing that 'cos it's something I can't wait to do!

Mr Samadhi and i were told the other day that we'd be awesome parents as well! I also want to either give birth to or adopt a child, so it made me smile. :)

You are like a young einstein

this was given by a 60 yr old nanna
she keeps on calling me babe too, which i find very flattering!