• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest compliment you've received lately

what starfalls said in the compliment a bluelighter thread in the lounge thread(page 69)..

ohhh.... shes so lovely and i miss her also :(

Backo=D

"You are an insane crazy silly awesome wonderful girl and I'm not going to think about how I'd feel if I didn't have you."

=D

I think compliments make the world go round. People should give them more often.

Me: "C'mon, I'm not the most masculine guy you've ever met, how do you know I'm not gay?"
Her: "Cause when I'm with you you make me feel like a woman"

:eek:

"You have a beautiful smile"

"Man, I'm glad you came out tonight, it's not the same without you... I love you, and it's not just the drugs talking" - lol!

Pleonastic said:
I don't really take compliments very well. I always feel arkward and usually don't know what to say. Not to say that I don't like getting them, but for some reason they make me feel odd. And no, it's not a self-esteem issue - I have no problem in that department.

Maybe I'm too damn cynical for my own good, and I'm always looking for the "you did a good job BUT.....", and when it doesn't come I wonder whether they're just being polite.

This I understand only too well, I give out compliments all the time; I place a very high value on showing my friends and the people around me how much they mean to me on a regular basis. However I'm not really good at accepting compliments.

I adore public praise but I'm always so unsure of how to respond and sometimes I even argue with the complimenter when I really should just say "thank-you". Strangely enough the compliments are harder to accept from people that know me well than they are from strangers.

Not really a compliment - but I had a mate tell me some pretty heavy stuff last time we were out together. Things only her family knows ... kinda made me feel special that she can confide in me :)

"you are the best mum in the whole world" =D

and someone said to me the other day...." you are the most open, nice and fun person i have ever met"

that was pretty cool :)

I recieved 2 glowing comments about myself on Sunday night. They really made my night cause slinky sucked dogs bollocks!

1) 'You have very large vocabulary'
2) 'youre dancing is really funky' (made while dancing to nrg!?)

The first one was made when we were both on k, which made it even better!:D

"No one can make me smile as broadly or laugh as heartily as you do, Kellster - you rock my world!" followed by a big hug =D

:D

Made by my buddy Mick on Saturday night/Sunday morning:

"When I think of this guy (gesturing towards me), it makes me happy and a smile comes to my face"

That's the nicest compliment I've gotten... Ever I think...

Certainly made me feel good about myself :)

Thanks Mick :)

I got told i am a 'mesher'

.. weird kind of compliment seeing as it isnt a real word! .. but when it was explained to me it seems that i am ...

a person who can talk to anybody, and has the ability to take two people who wouldnt usually talk to each other or give each other the time of day .. and start up a conversation that gets them talking to each other.

I mesh people.

I have been told a few times that i talk alot, at first it was worrying to find out because i never realised it, and thought 'aww no what if i've been annoying everyone and had no idea' .. but i have been reassured that my talking is not annoying but a good thing.

So yeah i'm proud to be a good conversationalist, and to have someone call me a 'mesher'

lol at the "smart alec" comments

"your my bestest fwend in the whole wide world"
from a drunk friend last night in a little kiddy voice

"i love your pants"
any comment about apperance or clothing is up lifting

lol this is a little bit ego boosting hahaha

BIG GRIN

Kandebutahfly said I had a nice winkie twice- awwww
:\ 8) :\ =D

In reference to onetwothreefour
"genuinely cares about people"

I find it hard to belive that anyone would think this about someone that gets a kick out of calling people "fags".

LMAO (late)

I have a new boyfriend, who also happens to be my best friend and he always has sincere compliments to give me. They make me feel like I am the most special person in the world ! (He tells me that too !!)
The best one yet is:

You are the least lazy person I know

How cute =D

Last edited:
I was in the city the other day and some dude asked me for 5 cents cause he needed $3.55 to buy somethin' or other...I gave him 2 bucks and it was like christmas! He went over to his friend and pointed at me and said "That guy's a sick cunt!" =D

I liked. :D

--Raz--