• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: Synthetic drugs banned ahead of schoolies

I formed that impression after reading this line:

Today's raids uncovered 1.8 kilograms of synthetic cannabis and 172 synthetic ecstasy and cocaine pills.

Cocaine pills?

As to all the other posts; yeah now I see how crushed glass could be used to make cannabis more potent if sprayed on in a crystal form as described by someone else who's post I can't be bothered to scroll down to see. Still, how common is this crushed glass phenomenon in Australia? And crushed glass in pills to make the absorb better? How common would this be?

I remember the old crushed glass in pills myth in High School, I would honestly be surprised if this has ever been documented intentionally. I do remember a few years ago seeing on PR or BL someone had a bit of metal in their pill, but it wasn't an intentional adulterant iirc as other pills of the same press didn't contain any metal, it was speculated to be a piece of the press that broke off.

There were rumours that the Red Star pills with Registered trademark symbol on the back of the print had small pieces of glass in them.
They always came up within about twenty minutes and always very hard, even if they did have small bits of glass, I don't imagine it did any serious damage.

This whole thing is ridiculous anyway, they say, you never know what you're going to get in these things.
"Well you made it illegal, so we can't test and see what we're being sold and we can't buy good normal drugs anymore because you dicks made that illegal too."

Fuck man maybe everyone should just give up on having fun, all just become politicians and we can all suck arse together in Australia.

Cocaine pills?

As to all the other posts; yeah now I see how crushed glass could be used to make cannabis more potent if sprayed on in a crystal form as described by someone else who's post I can't be bothered to scroll down to see. Still, how common is this crushed glass phenomenon in Australia? And crushed glass in pills to make the absorb better? How common would this be?

I've heard that when methamphetamine was still on the uprise in Australia, it wasn't unheard of for crushed glass to be in amongst it, but from what I understand most of the time it's just hype from people who don't know what they're talking about, but it is definitely not a new thing in Australia as uncommon and dangerous as it may be.

I remember reading some kind of online article on the Australian Heroin Diaries? I think, the writer (Terry Wright) of which is - or at least was- a member of BL. Just checked his website and apparently he isn't really in the scene at the moment, but I think the article on the 'crushed glass' myth is still hosted in the archives. In short it basically says: all reports of crushed glass in any kind of drug originated from a dodgy report in the 1970's in Germany I think? the 'source' who reported it was a proven unreliable informant in a tight spot who could not back up his claims. From here the media caught onto the supposed 'epidemic' of crushed glass in all kinds of illicit drugs and of course the more retaded amongst law enforcement (which just oh so funnily seem to make up the vast majority of them). The longer we believe the unsubstantiated moronic gabbing of senior law enforcement the longer we allow them to continue to justify their meagre and pathetic "morally righteous" existance. need more people to join LE and work with LEAP :)

how common is this crushed glass phenomenon in Australia? And crushed glass in pills to make the absorb better? How common would this be?

The spherical glass contamination was in the UK. I have never heard of it in Australia.

Here we were lucky enough to get the Gravy/sparkling bud 2 dry seasons ago.

^Ugh yes I remember that gravy crap. Thank god there was plenty of organic bush around :)

I have seen the glass ''sprayed' crap once in Australia, but never smoked it. Apparently it was harsh as all shit. Thank fuck it didn't stay around for long, but was around in semi-decent quantities for a little while.

^ I think it was probably an accident resulting from a worn down pill press rather then something deliberate and probably not that common to experience. Still, does make you want to crush up your pills for parachuting first, doesn't it?

I've heard that when methamphetamine was still on the uprise in Australia, it wasn't unheard of for crushed glass to be in amongst it, but from what I understand most of the time it's just hype from people who don't know what they're talking about, but it is definitely not a new thing in Australia as uncommon and dangerous as it may be.

I've never come across that and I just can't imagine it happening at all regularly, if there was glass in methamphetamine it would remain in the pipe after smoking the shit. I've never seen nor heard of that happening...it just doesn't make sense. Not saying it's never happened but, fuck, it would just have to be an accident rather than a deliberate addition, as it would add no value to the product at all, and actually detract from it. I heard the crushed glass in pills rumour way back when I first started taking them in 2003, apparently because it cut through your stomach lining and made the pill absorb faster...I dunno, it all sounds like bs drug rumours 'happened to a friend of a friend of mine' to me.

I heard the crushed glass in pills rumour way back when I first started taking them in 2003, apparently because it cut through your stomach lining and made the pill absorb faster...I dunno, it all sounds like bs drug rumours 'happened to a friend of a friend of mine' to me.

Haha, haven't heard that one before. Sometimes it's hard to imagine how anyone could believe some of these drug tales...

If anyone else enjoys them as much as I do, check out a thread like this one for many lols :D