• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: News.com.au - 2/10/09 "DOI 'lasts three days longer' than LSD"

I'd rather have DOI than LSD any day. LSD pales in comparison. It's lacking in the euphoria and body high department, unlike DOI.

No way man haha, u ever had a decent dose of Acid before? Its bloody awesome.

I'd rather have DOI than LSD any day. LSD pales in comparison. It's lacking in the euphoria and body high department, unlike DOI.

I'm with sustanon on this

Either you have never had decent LSD or you're a minority

I have experienced total euphoria on LSD on many occasion

This thread is heading off track...

I get an awful metalic taste in my mouth after i come down from acid. Anyone else get that? Wonder what it is. Was thinking its from one of LSDs precursors? By product or sumfn? Im quite dumb when it comes to LSD synths and etc lol

I've experienced this before aswell, but not for a long time. Happened the first few times i dosed up on these wicked tabs called alien heads.

Last week i munched two flowers of life and two which were supposebly hoffmans. Had them on my tongue at the same time, so i couldn't distinguish but one was definitely not LSD. Nowhere near as bitter as some research chemicals i've been told are acid, instead it had a dull taste to it rather than the vibration associated with ingesting LSD sublingually. My guess is the flowers of life were bromo dragonfly as the blotter paper was different to any of the local acid i'd observed in the last few years, but similiar to bromo i've received from the eastern states. The effects were long lasting but not overwhelming; although my jaw was still vibrating from the bromo dragonfly until the following afternoon. This was nothing in comparison to the half of a tab of bromo id taken 6 months prior which caused vasoconstriction so strong that within three hours of consumption all hope of excreting urine had been nullified.

In a nutshell, stay away from the flowers of life if you want to have a good nights sleep.

love and light n_n

I've experienced this before aswell, but not for a long time. Happened the first few times i dosed up on these wicked tabs called alien heads.

Last week i munched two flowers of life and two which were supposebly hoffmans. Had them on my tongue at the same time, so i couldn't distinguish but one was definitely not LSD. Nowhere near as bitter as some research chemicals i've been told are acid, instead it had a dull taste to it rather than the vibration associated with ingesting LSD sublingually. My guess is the flowers of life were bromo dragonfly as the blotter paper was different to any of the local acid i'd observed in the last few years, but similiar to bromo i've received from the eastern states. The effects were long lasting but not overwhelming; although my jaw was still vibrating from the bromo dragonfly until the following afternoon. This was nothing in comparison to the half of a tab of bromo id taken 6 months prior which caused vasoconstriction so strong that within three hours of consumption all hope of excreting urine had been nullified.

In a nutshell, stay away from the flowers of life if you want to have a good nights sleep.

love and light n_n

Um i wasnt talkin bout the taste of the tab. Was talkin bout the metallic taste in ur mouth after u come down from acid.

No way man haha, u ever had a decent dose of Acid before? Its bloody awesome.

Haven't had DOI (that I know of) to compare, but I have to agree with this statement. It's an amazing experience, just not something to take if all you're after is euphoria. There are other drugs for that.

Personally I quite like complexity of LSD and you can relax into a euphoric-like state if you're in the right mindset.

Metallic tastes, sights, smells and thoughts are a feature of some trips for me.

Anyway, I agree with those here who say that flogging DOI off as LSD is pretty fucked. Flogging anything off as something else is not just a minor inconvenience, it can be downright dangerous.

Haven't had DOI (that I know of) to compare, but I have to agree with this statement. It's an amazing experience, just not something to take if all you're after is euphoria. There are other drugs for that.

Personally I quite like complexity of LSD and you can relax into a euphoric-like state if you're in the right mindset.

Metallic tastes, sights, smells and thoughts are a feature of some trips for me.

Anyway, I agree with those here who say that flogging DOI off as LSD is pretty fucked. Flogging anything off as something else is not just a minor inconvenience, it can be downright dangerous.

Yeah if u want massive euphoria then u just have to do ice. Nothing beats acids trippy feeling:) I do it for the visuals only not to get euphoria. Thats why i dont like shrooms, too much of a bodyload for me.

meh, I'll stick with 'cid, thanks..,

I've also heard about some killer meth being produced over in Adelaide in recent times. looks like you lot might be back with the program ;)

I've also heard about some killer meth being produced over in Adelaide in recent times. looks like you lot might be back with the program ;)

Yeah acid is the best:) Gonna drop sum acid again on the weekend woop woop.

Theres being alot of nice speed goin around lately. Picked up sum nice brownish crystals. Was pretty good. Was up till 8am lol Anyone else had it?
erger.jpg

Ok had a strange experience earlier this year. Got sold some 'acid' dropped on fruit tingles. we ingested it the next day after a big night on MDMA. Had been drinking for alot of the day before taking it.
Anyway, effects took about 1.5 hours to kick in. very little visual distortion. mild acid headspace (ie. giggles, talking shit etc.). Anyway, I had the worst body sensations ever. I had stomach cramps, and a feeling that I needed to shit for about 3 hours. Tried to vomit but only a bit of foam came up. Duration was similiar to LSD, and could sleep (but I didn't sleep for two days prior to this).
What was up with this? DOB?

Ok had a strange experience earlier this year. Got sold some 'acid' dropped on fruit tingles. we ingested it the next day after a big night on MDMA. Had been drinking for alot of the day before taking it.
Anyway, effects took about 1.5 hours to kick in. very little visual distortion. mild acid headspace (ie. giggles, talking shit etc.). Anyway, I had the worst body sensations ever. I had stomach cramps, and a feeling that I needed to shit for about 3 hours. Tried to vomit but only a bit of foam came up. Duration was similiar to LSD, and could sleep (but I didn't sleep for two days prior to this).
What was up with this? DOB?

I doubt DOB

Don't take acid when drinking heavily

That leads to all sorts of shitty trips (excuse the pun)

Upset stomach and gas or the shits is common from LSD and more so when drinking

Learn from your lesson brother

Respect acid and it will respect you ;)

I always have to shit on acid and especially speed or pills on the comeup. Most of the time i am sitting on the loo starting to trip then i forget that i should only stay there for 2 mins cos im tripping and it ends up being 30 mins :D

Same, i always get slightly queasy/gassy on LSD. I try to crap before, otherwise I keep thinking I'll accidentally shit myself while tripping.

I can vouch for the that. Almost had a massive anxiety attack on the come up, haven't had that since the first time I smoked gear. Was a good night after that though.

I don't mind DOI, it's not as good as LSD but it can still be fun. LSD is pretty sedating to me for some reason so DOI is way better for festivals.

Only problem is the effect lacks the LSD glow and the fun part (if you can call it that) is gone well before the stim part which tends to drag on and on

Dose early in the day if you want to suck a wanger

You may get to sleep the next morning that way

That's my two cents

High dose DOI can lead to fuckin epic trips, man. Fear and loathing shit.

High dose DOI can lead to fuckin epic trips, man. Fear and loathing shit.

o_O Fear and loathing you say.....

Damn it coolio, Psilo keeps pulling me one way and you go and say something like that :p

Stick to high dose LSD, mushrooms, mescaline etc lovegrud

That is true fear and loathing by anyones standard

Go by percentages

Coolio vs most psych users on BL who would rather LSD any day...

In the end it's your call though...

If you wanna fuck with synthetic's i highly recommend 2CB 2CE and 2CI. Much nicer trips than the DO*'s, extremely strong visual and auditory hallucinations and 7-9 hour trip with less chance of vasoconstriction (i like to be able to feel blood flow to my extremities these days)