• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: News.com.au - 2/10/09 "DOI 'lasts three days longer' than LSD"

Im the 2nd person to pull u towards acid. We should have a poll. What do u like better? DOx or LSD? :)

Wack. You prefer LSD to shrooms? The opposite for me. I'll eat shrooms at work.

Same with picking 2C-E, 2C-I! Those are not good examples of phenethylamines. Sure, 2C-E is nice and all... I prefer it to LSD! But it's pretty rough and can lead to dysphoria or bad trips just as easily as LSD or 5-MeO-DIPT for me.

Out of quite a few, the finest I've tried in phenethylamine land are like: 2C-T-7, 2C-C, TMA-6, and DOC.

Wack. You prefer LSD to shrooms? The opposite for me. I'll eat shrooms at work.

Same with picking 2C-E, 2C-I! Those are not good examples of phenethylamines. Sure, 2C-E is nice and all... I prefer it to LSD! But it's pretty rough and can lead to dysphoria or bad trips just as easily as LSD or 5-MeO-DIPT for me.

Out of quite a few, the finest I've tried in phenethylamine land are like: 2C-T-7, 2C-C, TMA-6, and DOC.

Everyone has their preference when it comes to different substances

We aren't riding DO* off completely but they have some down sides associated with duration and over stim

2C-T2 and TMA-2 are also fine examples of good phens

2C-I does have a dark side if over dosed, below 16mg is quite safe for most but i recommend starting lower with any phens because some people have severe reactions to 10mg or less

I'd stick to the more known phens

2C-B and 2C-E being very smooth and forgiving