• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Newcastle thread v.2 - Hello Novocastrians!

In addition to Midnights note...I'm also looking to meet up with Novocastrians..so if you want to private message me ur contacts that would be pretty schweet...mayb we could have a bluelight meetup or something??

"Bush Doof"

I gotta get to one of these join ts. I'd love it, the closest i get is DXM in my car out in the bush, listening to trancy stuff, with a fear of getting a flat battery and no nrma would find me. I'd just like to lay low maybe behind a speaker and ..........
Sounds sweet. How and where? =D

Bush-doofs are amazing. They have an energy like no other party you've been too, and with good decor, good people, good beats and if you must; good drugs then you're in for a mind blowing weekend

it can get very spiritual, out there with ol' mother nature

I'm really needing to get there, i'd tick all of the above as my most wanting to do list.

Hello fellow Newy champs :)
May be a weird question...but is anyone heading down to Sydney tonight for Magic City?
My friend bailed on me at the last minute...so I'll be busting out by myself atm
LOL god I hate that train trip.

PSYFARI looks like fun tho, def be seeing some of you there with my dancing shoes on and a bloody big jacket!! :D

Oh, just my lil bit on Newy, i said this about 11 years ago when i lived in maryville or now "Honey Suckle". It will all become one big part of Sydney. It's happening now and almost there. Blue haven, central coast, and where i am now, Berowra. It's not far at all now, damn F3.
I payed 110 a week for a 2 bed house in "Harison street" the same would be $350. Maybe if we turn it into a drug capital, open more methadone clinics etc, we could drive the price back down. Make the whole of Newcastle like Mayfield, "YES WE CAN".

hahaha would that mean stuff would be easier to get??....I would say yes..but only If I could chain my tv to the house to avoid it being stolen

its sad when maitland has a better nightlife than newcastle these days...

^Shit, that is sad. Maitland road in Izo used to be "colourfull". Plenty of drugs, and all you used to have to do is ask a worker. If thats gone when i come back, i'll be geting signatures to bring in back! Go Tighes Hill. (The amount of gay's really helps with supply) :)

Oh, any oldies here around 50-60 hang out around bluelight? Just wanted some feedback on old local bands, thinking about starting a hendrix based band down there. Any publicans out there who want a mad band, with one of the most talented players around let me know.

Does anyone else want to start a skate gang? I can skate the bestest in the world and do a thousand five hundred and sixty seven degree spin thing in the air. Once I drank seven whole beers too and smoked a cigarette.

Count me in LP!!! I can olly off a bench onto a bin onto a rail and do a fully sick railslide man. This one time, I did a kickflip over like 20 cars or something, it was all mad n stuff

Yea, well i can drive after three bottles of dx in peak hour traffic and not know how the fuck i got there.

Last edited:
NEWCAtSLE BLUELIGHERS??? HEEElllloooooooOOOo - whats on in newi for NYE?