• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Newcastle thread v.2 - Hello Novocastrians!

I'm a Cennie Coast bogan as well so I'm stuck in limbo somewhere between Syd. and Newcastle.

But anyways The Lucky Country in Newie is probably my favourite pub ever. The bar stuff all look punky/metally/gothy, I got to see Anti-Nowhere League there, and it's one of the few places in Australia where they play decent music through the sound system. Plus it's got Coopers on tap. And I've only nearly gotten bashed there once.

TRANSNISSION - THE MAGIC CITY warm up party!

Existence and Transmission once again join forces to bring you an amazing night of rockin' trance! Coming to bring the magic:

YOSHI & ARCHIE

They will be joined by locals: Scott Beker v Sphinx (also appearing at the main event in Sydney), Dexi v Luke Fitz, Asas N v Krip, Rosco v Gonzalo.

Where: Cambridge Hotel

When: Sat April 28th 10pm - 5am

How much: $15 pre sale (100 only from Cambridge or PDMS) or $20 0n the door

Why: If you've been to either Existence or Transmission you know why. If not let me tell you...... Great people, great music an all over great time! Plus fee Transmission promo DVD for EVERYONE!!!!!!

See you there!

Always a fantastic night out when attending these =D

I haven't heard of anything very much happening this weekend. Just the usual Saturday night thing.

In a few weeks though things start to pick up, with Traffik Jam II on April 21st and then Existence on April 28th.

:D

Lol

Nothing... you could stay away for 5 years and nothing would change.

Sadly the Vitalbeats and Nutshell days are well over from all reports.

Is there anything good still happening there?

I'm going up this weekend and will check out the TINA stuff but otherwise what's it like now that the beacons of all things goodness are gone and abandoned to commercial meathead wonderland?

newcastle 'clubs' are not worth it. turned 18 in july, and went to subbies for my first club.then i came bak to newcastle.wow wat let down lol
save ur money and go to sydney for a w/e. ull have 723897462x better time :)

im never partying in newcastle again been to clubs music festivals and partys there it is the worst party inevoirment every 1 just stands around listening to the music at clubs i was the only 1 on dancing floor dancing
and at fat as butter only people from sydney and the central coast were up in the action dancing it just pisses me of!
save your money and party at sydney or even the coast :)

and at fat as butter only people from sydney and the central coast were up in the action dancing it just pisses me of!
save your money and party at sydney or even the coast :)

what, you went around checking every id did you? the newcastle scene does suck but fuck me if you're gonna say the coast is decent

The day The Lucky Country closed down I died inside a little. Ok a lot, Newcastle is dead to me now.