• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

New year's plans?

Break any legs lately? ;)

Ah, right....fuckery. I'm not sure what the rules here were but the kids were still going til before Christmas. Our beer league hasn't run at all this year.

I used to be an attacking mid when I played organised ball as a yout' but in our beer league was either a CB or RB.
I've played in goal as well which I came to from doing so in hockey way back when. Fucking saved a pen once....I know, I can't believe it either. ;)
Haha surprisingly no injuries ever

I’m sad we’re missing indoor season this year :( it’s one of my favorites actually

Haha surprisingly no injuries ever
Keep it going.

I partially tore my MCL and that sucked....though at work. :LOL:

I’m sad we’re missing indoor season this year :( it’s one of my favorites actually

Oh yeah.....I haven't seen indoor in a decade plus. That was the last time the boys played in our beer league....last February, indoor.

This plague can't fuck off soon enough!

Between footy and raves being shut down, I'm so pent up. Going to flare out when it all opens up again.

Have you decided on a plan for tonight?

I’m just sitting at home indefinitely while waiting for my 2020 adventures to finally exact their price. I know they’re coming for me sooner or later.

Keep it going.

I partially tore my MCL and that sucked....though at work. :LOL:

Oh yeah.....I haven't seen indoor in a decade plus. That was the last time the boys played in our beer league....last February, indoor.

This plague can't fuck off soon enough!

Between footy and raves being shut down, I'm so pent up. Going to flare out when it all opens up again.

Have you decided on a plan for tonight?
Smoked half a bowl of weed, did some bumps of adderall, and have 60 whippets waiting for me 🥰

i too will be popping off once we’re through this. i miss dancing so much

I’m just sitting at home indefinitely while waiting for my 2020 adventures to finally exact their price. I know they’re coming for me sooner or later.
Use this time as you need to but don’t dwell on the past too much. It’s way too easy to get stuck there lol

Smoked half a bowl of weed, did some bumps of adderall, and have 60 whippets waiting for me 🥰
60?! I can't even count that high in drug terms.....60 of anything. (Maybe pints at a four day festival)
Is that all just for tonight?

i too will be popping off once we’re through this. i miss dancing so much

I envy your age in this context. I'm 35 so I'll probably burn out after 3 weekends in a row of going to every party there is.

When I was your age...... hahaha

Use this time as you need to but don’t dwell on the past too much. It’s way too easy to get stuck there lol

Been there done that.....nope, still there.

I'm still haunted by the shit I went through emotionally and psychologically 9 years ago. It's taking forever to shake.

I’ve never done ket (really rare in my area) but that sounds like a fun combo

i love speed (well adderall actually but same thing). If you like dissos Amphetamine + whippets is incredible
i want to try nick sands perfect combo of the right amount of GHB mdma via IM injection 2cb and ketamine together suppose to be the god plane for sex.

Just finished cooking up some paneer tikka masala, gonna yam that and head downstairs for my British Pub in a Box and some bubbly with my mate/colleague loner.

Last drinks for months.

All the best for the new year! <3

How long does it last?

Be well. :)
Last time I kicked meth after a months long binge (7 years ago) it was a few days of total exhaustion followed by a month of excruciating psychological torment. This binge has been twice as long and twice as intense so I’m not sure what to expect. However the first time is usually the worst and I have Rx meds at the ready to help this time. I’m sure I will survive and I do deserve to pay a price for the many sins I have committed. Even if only to reinforce the fact that I shouldn’t do it again!

60?! I can't even count that high in drug terms.....60 of anything. (Maybe pints at a four day festival)
Is that all just for tonight?

I envy your age in this context. I'm 35 so I'll probably burn out after 3 weekends in a row of going to every party there is.

When I was your age...... hahaha
Lmao not all for tonight or even just for me. Two other astronauts will be joining me but I’m still Im planning to have some leftovers

The key to partying a lot is going sober most times. I’ve found that the most special moments I’ve had dancing have been stone cold sober. often times drugs actually distract me and get ,e really in my head and not my body, LSD is prob my favorite for it but even Lucy has her quirks when one has to be social

Yeah, my mate downstairs who smokes it on and off and has been for almost 20 years sleeps for days whenever he stops. He doesn't seem to have the psychological issues though.

I wish you well, hopefully it's not so bad this time, as you say it's worst the first time around. Best of, mate. <3

Last time I kicked meth after a months long binge (7 years ago) it was a few days of total exhaustion followed by a month of excruciating psychological torment. This binge has been twice as long and twice as intense so I’m not sure what to expect. However the first time is usually the worst and I have Rx meds at the ready to help this time. I’m sure I will survive and I do deserve to pay a price for the many sins I have committed. Even if only to reinforce the fact that I shouldn’t do it again!
I struggle with that often too a lot. i feel like I need to repent for my sin of drug use

The key to partying a lot is going sober most times. I’ve found that the most special moments I’ve had dancing have been stone cold sober. often times drugs actually distract me and get ,e really in my head and not my body, LSD is prob my favorite for it but even Lucy has her quirks when one has to be social

Yeah, when I first started going to raves I went sober and danced as much as I later could on pills or meth.
Problem became I didn't know how to go out sober after I quit meth and replaced it with booze. Still on that tip.....14 years later. XD

But I'm legit going to try and give it another go.

I've never done LSD except at camping festivals. I always reckoned it'd be too intense in some dark room with lasers! :D

Been there done that.....nope, still there.

I'm still haunted by the shit I went through emotionally and psychologically 9 years ago. It's taking forever to shake.
Sometimes the key isn’t to shake it but just to move with it. I’ve been doing that same thing myself since I was a kid. Always thinking “where did I go wrong“

Yeah, when I first started going to raves I went sober and danced as much as I later could on pills or meth.
Problem became I didn't know how to go out sober after I quit meth and replaced it with booze. Still on that tip.....14 years later. XD

But I'm legit going to try and give it another go.

I've never done LSD except at camping festivals. I always reckoned it'd be too intense in some dark room with lasers! :D
Hahaha I loved it at a small venue I went to. only difficult moment was when the lights came on and some girl turned to me and asked “hi what’s your name?”. I froze for like 10 solid seconds before walking away without a word said hahaha

my brain couldn’t go from primal beast jungle mode to speak English mode that quick 😝