• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

New year's plans?

Oh and yeah the sober partying is honestly great. You remember everything the right way and have (semi) normal sleep. The energy itself is already one hell of a drug!

Sometimes the key isn’t to shake it but just to move with it. I’ve been doing that same thing myself since I was a kid. Always thinking “where did I go wrong“

Ah, at first I blamed myself for what happened which was completely wrong as it was defo not me who was at fault other than for allowing what happened happen to me.

The problem is, I carried it indeed, but what I carry is an inability to trust people because of what happened. It's one of the reasons I've been single for a decade, for example.

The lessons learnt were great and I appreciate having learnt them but some of the negative emotions/attitudes that have come along for the ride are a bit much. Shaking those would be of great help to my soul.

Oh and yeah the sober partying is honestly great. You remember everything the right way and have (semi) normal sleep. The energy itself is already one hell of a drug!

Contact high is a real thing...especially when you're in a room full of high people.
I went sober to one about three years ago and I just felt high off of everyone else. The energy of the place. Saucer eyes everywhere. The gurning masses.....enough to give you a tingle anyway. Good times.

Yeah, I'm going to try a few like that right off the hop.

asking for help is honestly the hardest part ime and it seems like you’ve already done that. All love to you in your journey ofc ❤️

Last time I kicked meth after a months long binge (7 years ago) it was a few days of total exhaustion followed by a month of excruciating psychological torment. This binge has been twice as long and twice as intense so I’m not sure what to expect. However the first time is usually the worst and I have Rx meds at the ready to help this time. I’m sure I will survive and I do deserve to pay a price for the many sins I have committed. Even if only to reinforce the fact that I shouldn’t do it again!

You can do it, dude! If I remember correctly you almost had a month break not too long ago. Even commented that it wasn't as difficult as you thought it would be.

asking for help is honestly the hardest part ime and it seems like you’ve already done that. All love to you in your journey ofc ❤️

Not sure if that was at me, but if it is.....I ain't seen no help! hahahaa

It's all good. I've dealt with all my problems inside my own nut and done well enough.

Cheers mate. All the best for the new year and beyond. <3

Nope, never entirely alone. The family is bigger than ever and there are now 9 of the next generation kicking around so there's hope for the future. XD
I get along really well with the entirety of the family clan so at least I have that, if all else were to fail completely.

Is anyone else starting to geek out a little over missing live music? I’ve done well up til now, but live music has been my life for many many years and it’s beginning to weigh on me not having it in my life.

I find myself starting to be unable to even watch old videos of events I’ve been to cuz it’s just too sad not knowing when I’ll have it again :(

-GC

Is anyone else starting to geek out a little over missing live music? I’ve done well up til now, but live music has been my life for many many years and it’s beginning to weigh on me not having it in my life.

I find myself starting to be unable to even watch old videos of events I’ve been to cuz it’s just too sad not knowing when I’ll have it again :(

-GC
If I don’t get distorted 808s and a mosh pit soon I may go slightly psychotic

Yeah safe to say I have successfully scrambled my brain

good night everyone

You’ll have to come watch a Crew game one day too

Been there for an away match.
We threw the plastic bottles of Bud Light they were selling at your supporters. We were so offended by the shitty beer and the fact it was in plastic bottles. XD

Do they still sell those?

I'm still drunk from last night but have to head to the rentals' place for dinner. Scenic route, I guess. So glad to be done getting lit.

Been there for an away match.
We threw the plastic bottles of Bud Light they were selling at your supporters. We were so offended by the shitty beer and the fact it was in plastic bottles. XD

Do they still sell those?

I'm still drunk from last night but have to head to the rentals' place for dinner. Scenic route, I guess. So glad to be done getting lit.
They’re building a new stadium actually and supposedly it will have a bunch of craft beer for all the snooty hipsters!