Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New Jersey Sucksss

oh man im loving this thread.
such lulzy posts.
=D
moar moar moaaaarrrrrr!!!!!!

Honestly, I plan to move out of New Jersey. But I'll always consider it home.

^ Same here PL. I'm not as fond of it as most people are. But it is most definitely home, and has some really nice locations.

free_candy_van.jpg

New Jersey.... the place where dreams go to die

It would appear that you guys are forgetting that California exists. We have IN N Out.

Nig-ga what?

haha, good thread :)

I was getting tired of seeing thread upon thread of people going on and on about how great New Jersey is, finally some balance.

Too much population for my liking. I like my space. Gimme the country :)

^ Ya, having clean air to breathe is a desire of mine.

Even here in eastern Ontario we get a lot of smog that drifts up from Toronto and the heartland of the US.

hey nintey... what business have you had in new jersey to have a first hand opinion about it?

to defend the "smelly" part of new jersey, it is because most people who travel in NJ take the NJ Turnpike. in northern Jersey, a large portion of it is industrial, thus smelling like shit. It doesn't smell where I live, not anywhere within 20 miles of me(unless you see the "welcome to new york" sign).

I never understood the hate people had for New Jersey, unless you were from here and had a real reason, like traffic sucks, too many people, etc.

BTW, fuck off for pissing me off and making this my first post. ignorant faggot.

^Whoa, rough first post man.

That last line is totally unnecessary. I advise you change your tone and be a bit more pleasant. :)

Ahh there will always be haters, everyone elses home is the shit right, nope. Fuck defending the state where I was born I know how it is. Fuck if I'm gonna hate on anyone else either. How about fuck the oppressive american gov't how bout that shit???

I completely agree about not hating but I also disagree with going on and on boasting about how great your home is and viewing everyone else's home as inferior.

New Jersey
a state that wishes it were new york. most people from new jersey work in manhattan island.he arm pit of america. Jersey stinks no doublt about it, and the only reason why people from Jersey say it dosen't, is because they are used to it

LOL!!! This wouldnt be funny if you had any knowledge of wat youre talkin about, but the fact of just how dead ass wrong you are makes it hilarious. Most of us work in NY?? Lulz....You might as well have just said Newark is known for its high income levels and wealthy trust fund babies. hahahaa..

Anyways, I might come back for more, but for now Ima leave u with 2 things.

One, You do realize that by hatin like the dumb fucks you are, that u just save us the trouble of readin any of your posts in the future? The kind of bitch ass pussy that would hate on the greatest state that exists is exactly the kind of people that we dont want here to begin with, so please, allow me to invite you to GTFO. my pleasure really.

Two,

everyone who defends jersey always fails to post a REASON why jersey doesn't suck.

BECAUSE NINTEY AINT HERE!!!

from driving through it a couple time and stopping on the beach
that + the general vibe presented on bleulight from people who live there
it = that my conclusion about jersey is : fail (for my taste)

wat ninja didnt mention is his taste is fairy tale like fantasy lands of imagination ;)

Also, all yall haters fail harder than tryin to speak sign language to a blind man=D

LET THE RAGE FLOW JERSEY PEOPLE. haha, i am honored that someone created an account just to make there first post in this thread. And lacy i must admit that my sole motivation to make this thread was based on how often you post on this site talking about how great New jersey is. I don't think an areas quality of heroin really has anything to do with how awesome it is. Some people might even say that is actually a bad thing but anyway. Your constant boasting of New Jersey and its heroin prompted me to make this thread, which was one of my best decisions of the day if i must say so. So with out further ado NEW JERSEY SUCKS

Canada Aye shit I don't mind punk asses from other states givin us Jersey heads shit but Canada aye, fuck you and your sorry ass excuse for a country. Good luck next time some asshole tries to take over the world, you will be beggin us like France to save your pansie asses. FUCK CANADA