• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

NEW/FINAL at home (attempt) detox diary, general support, and advice thread.

Just updating you guys.
I have been trying to kick tianeptine , the withdrawals are very intense. I am trying my best to taper.

Wow I know the feeling dude, I spend 20k last year on dope and HAD to quit. I am so sorry you have to do this and I wish you all the best of luck. I am 20 days clean on .25mg of suboxone and it's tolerable.

Just updating you guys.
I have been trying to kick tianeptine , the withdrawals are very intense. I am trying my best to taper.

What day are you on w0w? If you started the 14th you're on your 9th day clean?

Just updating you guys.

Stay with it man. You can do this.

Popping in to say hello and that I hope you are still kicking ass. If you aren't, no judgement, we are here for you. It's a process. And you have come SO FAR. You are an incredible man and I'm rooting for you always.
With love
Peace. :)

Thank you! I have only been taking Kratom which I'm tapering off soon! :) feeling better! Much love

Hey guys,

Quite new to this forum but just wanted to see How everyone is going with their detox journey?

I'm soon to start mine - was smoking fentanyl for 4 months - went through the withdrawals which were fkn hell, like nothing I've experience, and jumped on oxys after 4 weeks because I still couldn't eat or drink or move. Lost just shy of 25kg during that time. From Oxys I moved on to heroin. Been smoking about a gram a day for another 3 months and each time I've tried to get off it's he fkn sweating and chills that get me. I haven't been able to go past 1 day.
ATM I'm just preparing the house, food and clothes. I have my stepson tomorrow and day after, so the day after I will have a smoke in the morning - will start WD just after my stepson gets picked up.

Stomach cramps kick in pretty bad but to be honest I've experienced worse period pain so I know I can handle it.

It's the sweating and fatigue that absolutely kills me.

Can anyone possibly give me an outline of what to expect on the first couple of days? Also, please what can I do for the sweating? I wake up and my bed is literally soaked.

I'm
Getting married in November and the last thing I was is to be an addict on my wedding day

Might be better to start your own thread with this. Want me to do that for you with your post here?

Thank you- that's would be good! I think I already have, in the newbies section.
Is that right?

Thank you- that's would be good! I think I already have, in the newbies section.
Is that right?

I think TPD was suggesting that you should start a thread on this forum (Sober Living). A lot of folks find it helpful to have a thread 'of their own' to document what's going on in their recovery. I hope you'll consider do that...it's great for everyone involved. :)

I read this entire thread today lol. I read WoWs other one too about his struggles w the fentanyl analogue-u47700-(?) something like that(?). I often wonder how he's doing. Hope you're well WoW. ❤️