• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

NEW/FINAL at home (attempt) detox diary, general support, and advice thread.

Well it's the 3rd.... Please update us honey. I've been praying for you, hoping for you so much....

No matter what, YOU WILL BE OK.

Peace.

Edit. Saw your earlier update. Let us know what happens. It's good you left her messages, that is good. I'm bordering on against the rules here, but... I hope you are thirsty. Water is good.

Thanks for the support everyone.
So I was able to reschedule my appointment.
It's now on Monday at 10AM.
I hopefully will be okay as long as I do not touch the opiates.

As for Kratom showing up on drug tests.
I do not think it shows up for anything.
If anyone has had positive drug tests from Kratom, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

As for insurance - I have tried to apply for free health care thru DSS but they denied me.
I am also having issues with my Food Stamps.
I only have gotten $100 the last 3 months, and they never have a real answer for this issue.

It's just hard to go out and go places with feeling so miserable, sick, and anxious.
I am still trying my best fighting this addiction.

Much love to you all.

So my I am going to stop taking tianeptine for fear of addiction to it, I noticed I am having opiate-like withdrawals from it. I was taking 200 mg 4 to 5 times a day which is a very heavy dose. I currently run online company that sells nootropics and herbal extracts which is how I make a living. So I do have a good amount of natural medicines that I will use to combat my anxiety and other withdrawals. I will only be taking Kratom for 2 days then no more. I have about 15 Librium 25 mg pills and 4 clonidine tablets left. I will try to use them sparingly and dose only when I need them in emergency cases. I am also going to purchase a detox drink tomorrow to help completely flush out my system. I still have not given up - I make slip ups but I still have the desire to get clean. I have not taken any xanax for 4 days now and have only taken roughly 6 ot 7 Librium pills the last 4 days, which I think is pretty damn good given the fact I went from about 6 mg of xanax daily to zero w/o good taper. I take the Librium once in the morning and once at night. Clonidine I take one in the morning and SOMETIMES one at night. I have been having very bad insomnia which sucks.. Much love everyone.

Good to see you are still trucking bro. I ended up getting addicted to tramadol 50mg trading one addiction for another we know all about that lol. I had come upon about 90 which I was using with the lope for hydro w/ds and ended up over doing it. Luckily I hadn't been on them that long just around a month on and off mostly on towards the end. I got up to about 10 a dayish.The bad part they dont even make me high I used to get this slight opiate buzz but that has since passed a loooong time ago. I was not aware of the depression just a lot of the other bad side effects. I started a lope taper and been clean 4 days now. It wasn't horrible I only turned to lope because I couldn't get below 3 without it. The withdrawals were sucky even after the lope the rls calmed down but got brain zaps, nausea,terrible headaches, depression, sleep paralysis (fuuuun). Valium helped the doc wrote me a script of 10 mg a day which has been a long time coming. I been taking it two times a day and don't plan on abusing it. Benzo's has never been my thing and it really just helps my anxiety 10 fold. I'm not comparing our addictions I know that's like apples and oranges I just thought I would try send some positivity your way. Glad to see you got your meeting postponed I know we were all worried. Sounds like you got everything planned accordingly and we know you can do this.

Thanks man.
I know exactly where you come from on trading one addiction for another. It can be a pain in the ass!!
I have used tianeptine but a lower doses, it literally takes away all my WD. I have a little bit of Kratom left, but it's not seeming to help as much.
Much love

How are you today w0w0mg? I´ve been following your thread and crossing my fingers so you can make it clean. It also has giving me strenght to stop with my subutex addiction. It's the third day now right? You have this man, PM every time you want <3

I have been feeling okay since I have been using tianeptine + kratom
If I didn't have those- I would be sick I would assume.

Thanks for the support.
Much love

Just Nix dropping in to wish you the best. Just a couple more days pal. Just a bit longer. :)

You are doing great, honey, keep it up! STAY HYDRATED if you know what I mean.

Kratom should not cause you any issues as far as I know.

Know that discussion on how to pass one of those tests is not permitted on the boards.

There sure is a lot of space between my lines.... you could almost read between them!

;)

Hang in there baby. And if you have any issues perhaps showing this thread to someone would help you? It all depends on them though, I know that is frightening.

Best of luck to you honey, I am pulling for you.

Peace.

Thank you so much.
I have been trying to stay hydrated!
I was able to get a hold of one suboxone strip.
I will be using it ONLY if I really need to - and
it would only be at 2 mg at a time.

Much love everyone.

My Benzo WD are pretty much gone.
All I have is just a little bit of depression and anxiety.

Thank you so much for the support,
it has been a crazy ride!

Update***
Still have had no heroin!
I am very proud of myself.

I have my PO appointment tomorrow and I hope to God I pass this drug test!!!
There is still a chance I may go to jail regardless, but I am hoping not.

I started my own online business and it's been doing great!
I have been making almost $200 per day and it goes right into my business checking account,
where I am NOT touching it.

Much love to you all.

Wishing you much luck tomorrow...I've been praying and hoping for ya. Please let us know how it goes!

Congrats on everything, man...you are really doing great :)
Edit: careful with the sub, might show up depending what tests they use...
Lots of love,
Peace.

I have not yet used the suboxone - I will be using it AFTER my drug test if I don't go to jail.
Thank you so much

Much love

great to hear you are doing better w0w - I probably won't have a chance to read all these pages of posts I missed but I assume that you've had quite the go of it since you started the thread and I was checking it regularly.

Best of luck with your PO appointment - I have confidence that you'll pass your test and be home free.
Also congrats on your success with the online business - I always though those online business adverts were complete bullshit. Most probably are. I dont make quite that much in a day yet myself and I've been at my job for over 4 years now!

Peace

Been thinking about you today bud. Hope everything goes free and clear and you get send back home with as little trouble as possible. I know we are all waiting on the good news today...

Update us when you can WoW sending good vibes that your PO is an understanding mood.