• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New dissociative RCs, Ephenidine, 2-Chloro-Ephenidine and 2-MeO-Ephenidine

But what I believe caused the internal bleeding for me was after using it daily for a week
Gastrointestinal bleeding is not internal bleeding. The inside of your gastrointestinal tract is practically the outside of your body.

I will inject this one when my letter arrives. Going to write an experience report!

EDIT...

Thought I already posted this here;

Ephenidine, stupid quantity.

Thanks a LOT! First proper report I could find. Might aim for 150mg IV come friday.

Last edited:
2x150mg Ephinidine IV is very ketaminesque - Hot Shit!

Shit. I tried ephenidine. God why don't we call it ephetidine?

First dose 10mg oral. Dropped my daughter off at the Kindergarten. Bought 23G needles and went straight home. 1 part propylene glycol with 2 parts tap water seeems to do the trick.

I inject 150mg into a vein on my forearm. Good rush, but not enough drug for a proper journey as it turns out. Effects somewhere between ketamine and phencyclidine, very promising. Injected another 150mg into that phatass vein in my antecubital fossa - or so I thought. I missed. The entire volume was injected subcutanously. The first 150mg sure did a good and proper job to cover that up. Didn't see or feel a thing lol. :/

This shit was significantly more psychedelic than s-ketamine, but still it felt very comforting. Spatial Shit. I tried ephenidine. God why don't we call it ephetidine?

First dose 10mg oral. Dropped my daughter off at the Kindergarten. Bought 23G needles and went straight home. 1 part propylene glycol with 2 parts tap water seeems to do the trick.

I inject 150mg into a vein on my forearm. Good rush, but not enough drug for a proper journey as it turns out. Effects somewhere between ketamine and phencyclidine, very promising. Injected another 150mg into that phatass vein in my antecubital fossa - or so I thought. I missed. The entire volume was injected subcutanously. The first 150mg sure did a good and proper job to cover that up. Didn't see or feel a thing lol. :/

This shit was significantly more psychedelic than s-ketamine, but still it felt very comforting. Spatial distortions were very pronounced reminding me of diphenidine and it's 2-methoxylated counterpart.

Later I used another 250mg in a single shot, again missing the entire shot thinking it would go up my veins... lol! So far it seems our connective tissue is cool with ephenidine.

Well, well, I have only used this substance once, but I have a strong feeling that ketamine just might have found it's master. I am sure all the RC Lipinskis are working their asses off as we speak to bring us a related compound that's water soluble.

FUCK YES! THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!

WHOOOOO this causes some mania it seems. Mind you I am bipolar. I am also going to dance and possibly rule the world. Some serious PCP action going on here. Every song is my favourite song. Whichever lady I end up sleeping with tonight I will probably marry.

So... Seems there is no ketamine successor just yet. This will never ever let me go to sleep. Sheeeeeeeeeit. I feel good. I'm gonna dance. Hygiene. Food. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Dancing. Maybe some sleep. Probably not.

Well anyway, ephinidine is obviously a kickass dissociative. Trust in the connoisseur!

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA...

O M F G I have not been this manic in a long time. FUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Somewhat surprising that there're very few trip reports for Ephenidine on BL. Mainly 'muricans here who're months/years behind in RCs as usual?

I prefer it over MXE..

Hehe, sounds pretty fun. I may actually have to give this one a try someday.

So I know crook has a pretty big tolerance issue

Can anyone give me a normal person dose and length of the experience?

Oh and possibly a big and dandy on just Ephenidine? I have. Feeling This ones going to be big

cr00k for good or bad i cant find my vains any more. i would have loved to get ketaminesque effects from this.
I tried it yesterday and it was almost 1:1 with dxm! 150mg got me to 2nd platoe oral 1h after ingestion. as soon as i felt it i took another 180mg but that just resulted in black out :(
redosing dosent seem ok for this one ill try next time a single oral dose of 200-250 to get closer to where i want ! its defiantly the best dissociative after mxe/4meo/3meo to come around !
haven't slept yet feeling wide awake and functional.

Isophenidine is the REALLY K-like one. If you make the sulfate, it's fine to snort.

I don't think Isophenidine was ever sold, however a small amount was detected by the EMCDDA about a year ago.

I don't have any dissociative tolerance issues. 150mg IV s-ketamine black me out. I take them occasionally, every few months. When looking at what others report in terms of intensity, the dosages are almost the same. However I do like my dissociatives to take me to the edge of my mind and this won't happen at doses most other people find enjoyable. I want to write a short experience report about this one, since it is by far the most enhjoyable dissociative I've come across. That same night after I wrote the above posts when I became manic I went out to grab some food at a greek restaurant and then rode my bicycle to a fuckbuddy of mine I crashed into a traffic light (lol) and only after bleeding on the woman's couch I realized I was cleeding profusely from a wound on my elbow. She washed my clothes and took care of me, sex was not up for debate lol, I sobered up to some degree the next morning, but dosed again (300mg IV + 200mg oral) when she was at work and I was back home... 22h since the last dose and coordination is still inhibited. But GOD what a drug. It breaks my heart to say it, but I'm never gonna enjoy ketamine again after this one.

EDIT: Full experience report of sorts
24 hours later I'm pretty much back to baseline.

Last edited:
Well I would say MUCH longer. Comparable to 4-MeO-PCP. Effects lingered for 36h. 2-MeO-Diphetidine has me almost be back to baseline within 5h after oral use, when this one takes around 15h to get to the same point. Duration is dose dependent for a lot of chemicals (it's not called half life for no reason), so others might report different findings. The plateau lasts around 2h, still significantly longer than ketamine in my experience, about on par with MXE in this respect. However, like I said, effects linger forever. The first time I became manic after 8h but very large doses seem to inhilate this most annoying side effect.

Best to dose this stuff once and leave it alone. Only after you've had some trips under your belt then if you want to push it go for it but always realize there is a risk doing this and if your mixing stims and other drugs with it you could end up in the psych ward thinking there is a little bluebird on your shoulder whispering in your ear.

It also extends the duration too much and your left with 24 hours of after effects.....You will probably have better results with 1 monster dose crook as far as not being disso'd out for 36 hours. You probably already know this though. SOmetimes it can be hard to judge and you want to go deeper... I just can't imagine slamming the amounts you do.. I'd def be scared of ruining my veins.

I noticed after having about 4 trips under my belt within a 1.5 week period my last dose before running out was 200 mg and it was stronger than I thought but the duration was reduced and there were literally no after effects. I believe it is do to slight tolerance even though I hadn't used in 1 week. I also had recovered from my 6-700mg trip that had me dissociated to another level for about 4 hours but then shakiness, double vision, extreme thirst and other undesirable effects were noticed.. I had read reports of people dosing 200 milligrams and still having after effects for up to 18-24 hours..

If Possible I think the best way to do this is early afternoon dosing at say noontime and it should be kicked in almost fully by 2pm peaking by about 3. Roughly for me. Always seems to take at least 1.5 hours to kick in. I believe the once dosing earlier in the day will allow you to get to sleep at a reasonable time. Being up all night on Ephenidine then when trying to sleep after a heavy trip feels like it made the shitty aftereffects that much worse.

Trazaone knocked me out but I was up after 5-6 hours when I probably should have slept 10 to recharge my disso battery.

I posted in another thread my mega dose was intense but didn't send me into a hole like you would think. It was more of a functional time zoning out and if I wanted to go deep into the ethers I had to focus.... I was also with someone which ruined it as well as a short binge on stims that probably took away from the depth and richness of it.

I hear some say they prefer MXP to the two phenidine. Anyone else have this experience? Does MXP have a warmer feel and less mental blankness to it. I realize we all have somewhat different subjective effects so am only gathering a number of opinions. My vendor may be sending me a small amount of MXP to test. We'll see though... Last time they hooked me up with MPA and an extra 500mg of Diphen that I didn't ask for.... I still havn't done that one alone but may just forget about it.

My Disso experience consists of various binges on K one time having 10 grams shipped to me in the mail from a generous man. The man didn't even put the stuff in the bag he just dumped it in the white envelope and let me figure out how to gather it,lol... A gram probably fell on the floor when I opended it.... This was back in the good days when you could order 1 kilo of ketamine for 500 dollars from china I believe... I'd say about 15 years ago maybe more. Those were some good times but the K was definitely way more addictive than mxe,pcp and ephenidine. I only did it when I got out of work and laid off until after getting back out of work..

I've never heard of anyone doing a full combo of these two like 150 E and 150 D...Probably be hard to tell which one was working I would think.

Sitting in a comfy chair listenening to some good psytrance or some bassy fun drum and bass which feeling your body melt into the seat is the best. I found the stuff wanting me to just chill like K though when I needed to move around I did. During the peak I was at a beach about .5 miles from my house and decided I needed music and was able to walk back to house. Felt like a giant marshmellow but surprisngly wasn't stumbling or anything just walking like I had a giant dump in my pants.

Get some 100 150 200 and 250-300 dose trips before you decide to do something stupid and dive in. I got lecture on UK research chems site for dosing too high. Which was ok and understand where they were coming from I also just intuitively felt Like I was safe and had a trip sitter in case anything happend. To my surprise no black out but that may not be your experience.

Thank you varimix, I was pondering this question. The first 2 hours have always seemed to be of the same intensity for me, regardless of how much I dosed (150mg, 300mg, 600mg). However if I am not incapicitated for a long time afterwards I will start redosing and I best not have any needles around then. The chance to turn manic is also a lot lower for me when the doses are very high, pcp experiences have shown this. Besides that, the 24-36 hours that follow were probably as valuable to me as the peak of the experience.

You've seriously made me doubt if the 1000mg dose I have planned with the rest of the material I have is such a good idea. I really shouldn't have more of this at my disposal, which was no issue with diphenidine or 2-meo-diphenidine. So due to these circumstanceas I will still dose this high. Probably around 300mg IV and the rest orally.

Hello all, few words from a daily mxe nasal fan who recently switched to ephenidine:

-insufflating this, even finely crushed, is so stingy burny and unpleasant all the while being anesthetising and moreish that i can only highly disrecommend it

-oral is the way since i don't inject, but bear in mind the 2 to 3 hour come up, use a chronometer to counter the time dilation effect/impatience and make sure you absolutely don't foolishly redose within that bare minimum time frame, less you recklessly mutate into a stumbling babbling village idiot. This one will teach you patience and respect, up to you if it's with slaps or hugs.

-appetite and thirst is maintained, as with mxe

-on low to medium dose (around 75 mgs for me), sex is awesome, unlike with mxe

-i relate to the chest and heart pinches and shakiness, and breathing feels quite shallow sometimes. This can get you worried, wether it's for something or nothing, only time and science will tell.

+1 for a big&dandy on this one. Sorry for not contributing more but spare time is so scarce!

Definitely a big & dandy. This one surpasses ketamine, pcp and all other dissociatives I have taken with ease.

Do not have this stuff. My partner had some last nite and ended up in hospital.this was after smashing a wall, door and bed. It was the most horrible experience of my life to see someone in this situation. Do not and I repeat this do not have this stuff. It is not good. It is horrible and the side effect are terrible. He is lucky to still be alive after this episode. It basically turned into a physcotic episode. While I realise this might not be the case with everyone that takes it but please please seriously think about it before u take anything.

Hello Mr. first post, can you tell us anything about the dosage and if other drugs were involved?

There's a few stories of 500mg+ ephenidine use without much troubles involved.

Hello Mr. first post, can you tell us anything about the dosage and if other drugs were involved?

There's a few stories of 500mg+ ephenidine use without much troubles involved.
No other drugs involved.