• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New dissociative RCs, Ephenidine, 2-Chloro-Ephenidine and 2-MeO-Ephenidine

So you eyeballed an unknown amount?

If you don't want to give us any information, don't post...

While I've pushed ephenidine beyond 500mg that is serious psychonaut territory and with a serious NMDA antagonist tolerance to boot.

Take it slow, if you don't have a scale you have no business using this stuff...

With 180mg of Ephenidine oral I experienced a pronounced 'dysphoria'. I'm interested if anyone else experienced this?

I do suffer anxiety and depression in daily life but I still usually enjoy dissociatives.

The dissociation felt peculiarly lonely. I also experienced contradictive things like feeling quite calm but on the verge of freaking out at the same time. Enjoying it but hating it at the same time.

And this is going to sound weird, and I cant really even articulate this well yet, but I now understand how/why someone might decide to rip off there own face while on PCP or something similar. Wow that dos sound weird!

Any input? Cheers ppl

So which variety or full chemical name is ephinidine-2? Sorry if I sound like scrub but information on this Chem seems to be damn limited.

I came across this one and want to research the proper information for trip reports and dosage amounts.

I keep reading reports and I can't tell if they are about ephinidine-2 or another related chem.

For point of reference on correct dosage, of course I'll start with an allergy test, but I have an absolutely absurd almost embarrassing mxe and 3-meo-pcp tolerance

Is this one the real deal or worth researching? I love the above chems mentioned as my favorite in existence, but have always preferred exclusively intranasal ingestion so already the oral ingestion and absurd onset are throwing me off. Do the effects make up for it? Thanks for the help

Heya, this post is for ephenidine and its close analogues, not flubromazepam and nifoxipam ;)

If I may.

If like myself you find it hard to control your usage of this, or any, drug, if you are left to your own devices with it for example, then please, think twice. I thought I knew this drug, but 2.5g put me in places, yes places, I did not want to, nor care to, be. Fortunately the comedown is relatively fast, less than 24 hours, but the residual effects from high dosage can last a few more days, and are not pleasant. An inability to talk without sounding like a 3 year old with a foreign accent, and the same ability to walk, is not as amusing as it may sound. You are leaving yourself wide open to abuse and putting yourself in danger.

I've deleated my previous posts on this subject due to experiences recently had.

Hate me for that?, love me for it?, don't care? My fault? Whatever. Take from this what you will.

2.5g Ephenidine? Holy cow.

At least it's nice to know that it's possible to survive a x20 dose, indicating a rather low toxicity.