Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New dissociative RCs, Ephenidine, 2-Chloro-Ephenidine and 2-MeO-Ephenidine

Thought I already posted this here;

Ephenidine, stupid quantity.

allergy test 1mg
allergy test 2.5mg
allergy test 5mg

no adverse effects.

20mg prepared in 2.5ml warm distilled water. dissolved with some stirring ~30 secs. clear liquid, no noticeable cloud.
2 x 50mg prepared in rizla, for preparation in water later

00:40AM
20mg plugged, expecting nothing.

00:45
nothing

00:46
urinate, few farts abound.

00:50
Thirst, getting water

00:55
something? it is late could just be tired.

01:00
50mg plugged

01:18
Definitely something, slow. feel tipsy.

01:23
not so much dissociated, but some threshold tell-tale effects that diphenidine has are obviously here

01:25
mild waves

01:30
second 50mg plugged, prepared 100mg in solution, dissolved easily in warm distilled water, slightly cloudy

01:35
Nice, feels like low dose MXE. eyes looking from the back of my skull.
Muscles in hand feel a little hot or constrained, touch typing is far easier if i'm not concentrating on it.

01:43
Thinking is weird, stringing coherent sentences is a trivial feat, but my mind is constantly changing.
my mind keeps changing its mind, mid-sentence switching topics and umbrella stands.

01:45
I read what I just wrote above and realize its ridiculousness
I lay down in bed with some music (CHVRCHES debut album) and relax.

== ALL TIME BEFORE THIS WAS WRITTEN AND NOTED LIVE
== ALL TIME AFTER THIS IS ESTIMATIONS BASED ON MUSIC DURATION AND WAS WRITTEN AFTER THE EXPERIENCE

02:00
It is not going any further. 100mg further plugged.
NOTE, IN HINDSIGHT THIS IS A PRETTY BEEFY DOSE, "IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME" COMES TO MIND

02:10
Something is happening, and it's happening fast. I switch on "Fall Be Kind" and lay down

02:15
Total black, swirling visuals. Feels quite intense at the moment.

02:20
feeling a little uncomfortable with where this is going.

02:22
REALIZATION;
This compound does not provide any real sedation like MXE or even (to an extent) diphenidine.
When I realised that, I calmed down very quickly and was hit by waves of places I wouldn't want to be. But I felt good. I felt comfortable.

02:30
I'm in a forest of sorts, but the tree's have no branches whatsoever, its just trunks.
Somebody is in the forest with me, playing. I can see only their shadow as it passes me.
If I make any attempt to look at this person, they hide.

== TIME FROM THIS POINT ONWARD IS SIMPLY UNKNOWN. NOTE I AM AT ALL POINTS LAYING DOWN IN BED IN A TOTALLY BLACKED OUT ROOM.

I realize that I cannot hear my music, I feel my ears, headphones are still in.
Suddenly the next track starts. The gap felt like an absolute age.
I'm hearing parts of this album that i've never heard before, parts that probably don't even exist. It is magnificent.
It's speed is often changing, I can slow it down substantially or let it just freeflow.
I stop consciously thinking about the music and let it all just go, I relax a little more and let this compound fully take over.

There's a blip.
Suddenly I'm upright and walking down a corridor. - In reality i'm not, but I can feel all of the movements as if I am.
I'm a little confused, there's a lot of people around, I don't recognize them but they recognize me. They seem to be encouraging or backing me to do something.
I end up in a small room. It is not square, there is glass above me, beyond it is and blackness speckled with a few glistening white dots.
I go to lay on this deep red chair and somebody fastens a harness of sorts. I can feel them adjusting it, my chest tightens slightly.
Looking beyond the glass I think... Is this space?
A door was closed behind me, I couldn't see it though. Somebody else was in here with me, I could not see them either.
The white dots quickly turned into streaks all passing me at incredible speed, clouds of surreal colours passing too.
STOP. Music has stopped, so has movement. I notice there is no harness on me now.
I Look around and see a different place to where I was.
I think I'm in the forest again but this time I'm alone, I can feel it. I can smell moisture in the air and theres a sense of urgency.

OH FUCK SHIT I NEED TO PISS.

I snapped out of where I was. I went to the bathroom and emptied my bladder.
Midway through this I realised I was not muggy or 'wobbly' at all.
I finished, washed my hands and went downstairs to get a drink, I feel sober.
My thoughts are still convoluted and an attempt to talk just didnt happen, garbled gibberish came out of my mouth.
The stimulation from this may be fooling my mind into being sober when in reality I am quite obviously (for lack of a better word) fucked.
Water tasted different, I was not pleased with it.
Upon coming back upstairs I realized that I felt quite sober, I thought the dissociative effects were coming to a close.
I quickly remembered that I couldnt even physically string a sentence, realized I was obviously wrong and it was still going hard.
I laid back in bed, lights off, "Fall be Kind" on again from the start.

This is not the album I had just been listening to. It is far different, I cannot recognize it at all and I am enjoying this.

'Let Me Begin' was heard, the first recognizable string of information this album was delivering to me.
I was somewhere, I'm not sure where. My body felt as if it were stuck on the ceiling and it wasn't an overly pleasant feeling.
I saw somebody or something moving. It was quite a terrifying shape and I felt unease instantly, the musics pitch was very slow and everything sounded sinister.
My heart rate was elevated, I could feel my heart beating very hard and I didnt like where this was going.
I couldn't move, I couldn't create any sound. I thought the worst.
Some light hit the thing that was moving. It looked like somebody I know, somebody I haven't seen in quite a long time. Everything got calm again and she disappeared.
'Im on a highway' is the second bit of music I can understand, I start hearing the sound of cars driving past.
I feel as if I'm moving at quite some speed but cannot see anything.
Things are slowing down, I think this may be wearing off finally. I don't know what the time is, but it feels like hours have passed.
I let the album come to a finish, then I stop it (it is on loop, unsure of how many times it's played), sit up and check the time.

It is barely 4:30AM... I am quite shocked at that, although that would explain the pitch and speed changed noticed in music.
There is some stimulation. I do not need to sleep, I do not feel muggy or exhausted.
there is nothing on bloody TV at this time in the morning, I play some GTA.
6AM. Sleep - 11AM

5 hours sleep, I feel well rested. This is a very nice compound albeit I jumped in a little too far for a first time.
I prefer this to diphenidine.
It's lack of sedation can be quite frightening sometimes, as at all points before you hole you are very aware of your body.
It is very 'in your head' and does not seem to take your body anywhere (like mxe does) until you hit high doses.
I feel that if I had taken a bigger dose, or re-dosed another 100mg, I would've hit a point where Mania could've set in as this does not seem it will knock you out at all, it is in fact quite stimulating.

I'm glad my sample did absolutely nothing also. As I had to be put under general anesthetic the following morning for an op

if any of these are active, reagent results would be nice to see.

I'm thinking many more have tried Ephenidine as it is available to everyone now. Maybe there is some reluctance due to the often less than positive acceptance of Diphenidine. Having tried MXE, Diphenidine and Ephenidine I can now say the latter is 1) not as good as MXE for what I'm looking for, 2) not as prone to losing an hour or two not quite holing ("lensing" is how I describe it, like bouncing across the hole?) like diphenidine.

100mg had me feeling decent, 150 had me going pretty good but carried over into my next day at work (like diphen, not like MXE). I am looking forward to playing around with redosing and maybe pushing it a bit more over a longer period to see where I can take it (where it can take me perhaps), but right now it just gives subtle pleasure, feels intrinsically like a dissociative and is otherwise quite generic. No "I discovered the secret to the universe and I will save the world" deluded mania, definite increased enjoyment of art and music. All in all, not among what I would consider the challenging psychedelics and definitely one you could give to people with limited drug experience as an almost sure fire easy good time at lower doses.

For the sake of batch comparison, whatever that is worth, mine is pure white and like tiny crystalline grit (as opposed to fluffy powder). Kinda reminds me of the diphenidine I got but white instead of tan and uniformly tiny whereas the diphen had some larger chunks of grit.

Looking forward to hearing from others about their experiences and I will post back after I get to explore a little more.

So I have received my shipment of ephenidine and I have to say, so far, this is a rewarding chemical.
Strangely, and much to my delight, it I find it less addictive than diphenidine- yet more enjoyable. Strange visual activity is present with this. I find them to be light and glossy when compared to MXE. Honestly, it's a bit psychedelic.

I find it's mind-fuck to be quite intense in higher doses - and especially when mixed with some fine grade cannabis.
There is a bit of a difference between oral and vaping experiences, but I can't quite put my finger on it. The only thing I noticed is that the oral route was cery empathogenic while the vaped route seems to be opposite. Very strange. Although for now, I think it's most wise to attribute this characteristic to the fact that I combined it with caffeine during my oral experiment.
No OEVs noticed so far, just typical dissociative perception. CEVs are unique and fascinating. Need more research to describe visuals in more detail.

Stuff to note:
-Combines very well with psychedelics(unlike diphenidine/MXP) specifically 1p-LSD - Insanely intense!
-Haven't achieved a "hole" before with Diph/MXE/DXM - so I can't tell if reached this state yet with this. Although, I'll keep trying. Never tried Ketamine/PCP -Strangely enjoyable body high. Somewhat typical. Sometimes slightly uncomfortable/dysphoric but always manageable
-Waiting on scale calibrators to come in. Until then, no dosing advice other than that it's dosage is comparable to Diph/MXP. Will post more proper report when scale is fully functional

Can you snort this? All the experience reports I've seen are oral.

I would expect all these to be less effective than other substances nasally, but if nothing else I suppose you'll get high off the drip.

So I'm getting a gram of ephenidine soon :D

I'm excited to try a new dissociative. What's the deal on this one folks? The lack of information is a bit unsettling so I plan on starting slow. I'm at a good place though because I haven't used dissociatives in quite a while (except nitrous) so not only should my tolerance be lower (....right?) but its a whole new chem, so yay for treading new territory :D

I have used DXM, ketamine, MXE, 3-meo-PCP, 2-Meo-Diphenidine, salvia, and a shit ton of nitrous. How does ephenidine compare to any of these? Of all these I've probably used MXE the most times (discounting nitrous haha), but I find ketamine the most enjoyable.

Also hey mods - maybe this thread should be in the psychedelic index? At the same time, there really isn't a whole lot of info out there on these substances. I'll be reporting back soon in the interest of science :)

Got 2 grams of ephenidine coming in probably next week. Will report back with some experiences maybe a TR if I have enough fun haha. Can anyone give us more info on the visual effects and insufflation? Some have reported it being fairly colourfull and a tad psychedelic and apparently snorting this is about as painless as mxe. Got a good feeling about this.

Insufflating Ephenidine is only recommended if the crystals are crushed up into as fine a powder as possible. That would, in turn, minimize any possible sensation of corrosion in the nasal cavity. I would actually recommend crushing up all of your crystals as soon as you get your Ephenidine. This seems to significantly enhance absorption and reduce the perceived corrosive properties of this chemical.

For example, before I ever thought of crushing my Ephenidine crystal(due to them seeming small enough), I was contemplating trashing my stash. This was because every route of administration seemed to have irritated my body in some way. From a clogged nose to internal bleeding... Even my mouth turned severely numb when sublingual absorption was attempted. I was limited to vaporization; at least until I figured this magic out.

So a warning to everyone, crush your crystals and you will find that Ephenidine will turn out to be a very promising chemical.

Internal bleeding? Damn... Can you elaborate on what happened? With what roa did this happen? I got my 2g this morning I'll try some tonight then I'll report back. Also, how strong is the burn? Would be great if you could compare it with anything else just to get an idea.

Edit: Well I tried this with a total of 291 mg and I have to say this is definetely a gem. Very colorfull, psychedelic, warm and cozy. I'll write a trip report soon with more detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to know how many other people endure mucosal irritation from dissociatives. I get light bleeding in the nose and several days to a week of scabbing from ORAL dosing (in tissue or rolling papers), it is really hard to find any data on this because searching nose bleed and MXE obviously brings up people taking about insufflation. Obviously I should take it as a warning sign (and really I don't indulge all that often any more) but this happened from MXE, Diphenidine and now Ephenidine. I'm guessing it is a combo of the substances raising blood pressure while simultaneously causing dehydration? I doubt it is a contaminant (unless I have a sensitivity to a chemical common to the production of each) as I used 3 different source countries for MXE, and a further two different from those for each Diphenidine and Ephenidine. Probably not going to be an issue as even my Ephenidine is getting seized at customs (probably on a list now lol).

I do but perhaps to a lesser extent. Dissociatives and ephenidine in particular does feel very "dry". I guess it does dehydrate the body somewhat. For me personally it seems that my scalp gets the most affected. My nostrils do become dry but I find that if I don't bother with it too much it's fine.
What bothers me the most with ephenidine are the "pinches" I get in my chest/heart area. Anybody else gets these? I was also wondering if anyone had experience mixing ephenidine with a 4 ho substituted tryptamine (met,mipt or whatever) ?

To elaborate on the internal bleeding, I would have to note that this chemical DEFINETELY has the same gastrointestinal issues associated with ketamine. It's hard to tell while under the influence, but it started for me within my 3rd consecutive use. (I'm not good at spacing my doses out when I first try something(I rarely have a desire to either.))

Anyway, I assume it's really only a problem when you either binge on this substance, or are particularly susceptible to this. But what I believe caused the internal bleeding for me was after using it daily for a week, once per day, I decided to mix it with alcohol in place of a benzo for neurotoxicity. I was on my second beer when I started to notice my usual GI disturbances, that I associate with Ephenidine, were a bit more uncomfortable than usual and I started having pretty bad acid reflux. I tried my best not to freak out but while heavily under the influence, I was getting very paranoid once I started spitting up blood and phlegm. The strange sensation in my stomach accompanied with this symptom caused me to literally think I had no stomach there. I came up with a (paranoid) conclusion in my head that an impurity in the Ephenidine had corroded my stomach tissue completely and I was throwing up my insides...

When I realized this wasn't getting better and I couldn't calm myself down, I decided it was over. I told my parents I was dying...After waking them up at 2AM. I was getting light-headed and was very confused. I could barely communicate, and I had never been so scared in my entire life. I went to the hospital and it turned out to be a chemical burn within my gut. Now, since I've used this chemical plenty of times before and after this incident, I can (almost) safely say that the Ephenidine alone didn't caused this, but what I believe to be a chemical reaction with the alcohol and the lack of any food or water in my stomach is what did the damage.

I hope this doesn't scare people off this chemical, as I still use it alone, and I find it's effects very interesting and worthwhile. But take my advice, do not mix this substance with alcohol for the time being. This may not happen to everyone, but it will never be worth the risk. Also, I should note that I likely have the same source as many of you, so if it was an impurity, you'd all be having this problem.

I haven't noticed any of this yet, but I will look out for these symptoms. I think I may relate to the "pinches" though. I'll have to get back to you on that.

As for the tryptamine combinations with this, I have not tried a 4-ho substituted tryptamine, but I have combined this substance with a 4-aco substituted tryptamine. Mainly 4-aco-dmt, and once with 4-aco-met. The 4-aco-met was a low dose of each and wasn't anything special. Wish I went further. But the 4-aco-dmt was absolutely magical. Very mystical and psychedelic, but I will note there is a bit of anxiety with this combo also.

To elaborate on the internal bleeding ... I told my parents I was dying...After waking them up at 2AM. I was getting light-headed and was very confused. I could barely communicate, and I had never been so scared in my entire life. I went to the hospital and it turned out to be a chemical burn within my gut.
that is scary

the 2c's are pretty physically caustic to mucous membranes also... I thought the chemical could be harsher if it is a freebase versus an acid salt. Does that make a difference?
I'm typically overly suspicious of the worst of possible adulterants from reaction impurities and contaminants too.

I'm a HUGE fan of ketamine. MXE I didn't like as much - not as much depth and duration limits versatility (versus k) but still enjoyable nonetheless. I have used a lot of DXM also... those are my 3 dissociative chemicals of reference for comparison. What does the effect of these most closely resemble? None? PCP?

Last edited:
So yesterday I tried smoking/vaping some ephenidine sandwiched in some weed in a bong and I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised. It gives a distinctive dissociative rush and the high after a few hits doesn't last too long and also doesn't seem stimulating very much which is a good thing imo. I had no trouble sleeping afterwards. It doesn't hit as hard as diph but still works fine. Doses 15-20mgs.

Low dose ephenidine is very nice. 50mg took me to a state i would describe as 60% lucid alcohol/30% low level opioid/10% psychedelic.

Last edited: