• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New cannabinoid, MMB-CHMINACA

Sorry, but synthesis discussion is not allowed, please read the rules
I'm pretty sure his question was not about synthesis of any substance, but about mixing substances without causing any significant changes to the molecules involved.

I'm pretty sure his question was not about synthesis of any substance, but about mixing substances without causing any significant changes to the molecules involved.

Well, if that's the case it's okay

Wow, I would really think that it would be worth your while (and ours!) to have it tested!

Someone nearly fecking died, and that someone is me lol
put 7 grams of this to 28g of plant and , intolerant of this particular cannabanoid, and you will die, it is that simple.
on a quick comparison scale I'd say it was so...
1g mmb chiminaca is = at least 4g of 5f AKB48 and not only that, the long term effects of it through chronic daily usage goes like this (for anyone who's ever met a cannabis la sensitive, youll be familiar with the dialogue) palpitations , paranoia , severe rebound anxiety , especially those taking any RC or prescribed benzodiazapine or similar drug and potency, depending on, and not to be insulting to the less gifted, but it seems like the more intellectual and empathically sensitive a persons mind is , in speaking, the more CBDs and THC warp the persons state of mind, I'll be honest I am a Hardcore noid user and have smoked weed 15 years and went through the National fuckin formulae of phsycoactives and bar lab strength lysergic acid diethyline, gram for gram , pound for pound, this one is another fucking level guys and the long term psychological damage is an INATE POSSIBILTY!!! Be warned! (This is coming from someone who ate 1000mgs of diazepam , 30mins later took another 400 and went out on the town till 5am, i have never woken up to the sight of a bonfire in my bed cause I've set the quilt on fire passing out on it!!! Watch!!!

Does anyone vape this stuff for the most part? I wanna infuse it with 99% PG And not to sure what concentration I should ascribe to it anyone got any ideas?

Edit...posted this last summer and erased my post trying to edit it today. It is still relevent so.
Some kinda cheezy chinaman vendor sends me what he calls "MMB-CHMINACA ". The compound is more potent than any of the other noids I'm used to, it's also very 'indole' smelly and stinky...yet the pic of the molecule on the page shows the corresponding indazole so I don't really know what it is.

Anyway, this brown, indoley smelling compound they send is enormously potent, .5mg is PLENTY, a good dose is probably *edit 25ug. It is sticky and heavy/compact because upon dissolving in dry acetone and making a 'blend' with leaf carrier, the compound sticks to the sides of the glass like no-other (allowing me to get many successive 'highs' from the remains of residue in the glass)..it also seems to have a very high BP since the reside left in a pipe or glass pipe can be later heated for many more high nights.

One thing for sure, the potency (off the charts)

And this thing seems to have different physical properties from other noids. It does not 'smoke' well, at least with a standard lighter. The chemical will linger in the glassware you make your blend in, it will stick to the spoon, and you would be well served to save the residue left from smoking your blend because it condenses right back upon your smoke-ware.

Subjectively, this is my favorite noid ever (whatever it is). The high feels good and natural and lasts hours. I've not had another noid (leaving out JWH-18, which was very well tolerated..,but still scared the shit out of me) that did not feel like poison in some way... so whatever it is, I love this stuff. I know others report this compound as 'it feels awful,' but whatever was sent to me is *VERY* pleasant, none of the 'synthetic' feel that most of the noids really do have...and it seems well tolerated by others in my circle, including one who is said to 'hate' every other synthetic noid they tried.

Of course, I have no idea what was really sent, because I have no NMR, etc. The other three samples sent (with names like NM-2201, THJ-18, and ADB-FUBINACA") were not at all like this....the usual synthetic noid garbage.

Edit: I have no idea what a good dose is but the 1:100 herbal mix was very strong and since it doesn't to even vaporize well (at least in an herbal carrier in a one-hitter well you could probably make it half as strong (500mg added to 100g carrier) and still get good results. If I ever get to work with it again, I'll report back on any updates.

Where do I get this from
Tried yo momma yet? She hooked me up with a little bluelight rules phamphlet and anal sex, maybe she is offering cannabinoids as well? You never know.

Last edited:
Lol crOOk you get a pat on the back for that one.

Obviously no sourcing applies to those who don't get the joke

In Harlem, NYC Summer 2015, dozens of people passed out or had seizures after smoking a synthetic cannabis blend called Mr. Big Shot. It was the first time health and harm reduction workers were able to correlate a specific blend w an overdose incident, since most of the bags were still almost full. Of course Mr Big Shot contained MB Chminaca or however it is correctly spelled. Tread carefully is all I'm saying, it's a beast of a cannabinoid.

I just bought 5fadb & 10g ma-bc chemicals and I'm a complete newbie. I would like instructions on how to mis the chemicals and appy it to a plant medium. HELP PLZ!

1. wrong thread

2. any plant-blend will be inconsistent and have dangerous hotspots

3. buy propylene glycol and a ecig, that's the safest way to consume such extremely potent substances

I'm not a fan of FUB, too large dose required. mMB seems more sedating than most, I keep falling asleep unintentionally. Its very body high orientated by my opinion.

Think I have to try that. I'm much into body orientated benzos.

stupid question: i never had cannabinoids - so you really have to smoke them or can you also prepare a homogenic solution?

JJ

EDIT: sorry for the stupid question but i never had noids so i don't know are they available in powderform or something else, sorry.

Last edited:
You can dissolve the powder in proylene glycol and vape it in an ecig. Requires some careful trials to get the dosage correct (depends on the substance, your tolerance, and how much you want to vape).

You can dissolve the powder in proylene glycol and vape it in an ecig. Requires some careful trials to get the dosage correct (depends on the substance, your tolerance, and how much you want to vape).

A vaporizer does not help? It has to be an E-Zig? Oh fuck, of course it does not work, I can't fill PG in my vaporizer....

Forget this question, I'm sorry.

JJ

EDIT: I have maximum tolerance zu Benzos, but zero to Noids. I want to try this new MMB-CHMINACA (correct?)... Is there a thread how much powder I have to dissolve like with the RC-Benzos if you want a homogenic solution?

Thanks for your help!!!

This specific one (MDMB-CHMICA) first appeared 6 years ago, it's unlikely to still be around (illegal in most countries).

Cannabinoids in powder form and PG are both dirt cheap, so you could just do some trial runs, start with like 1mg/ml, take a few hits, wait 10 minutes, then take a few more hits, and repeat, until you roughly know how potent it is, can easily make a new, higher dosed solution if needed.

PG I have at home minimum 10 litres because of the benzodiapines. I know I didn't read the whole thread, but I always do 1mg/1ml RC-Benzo each sort of. Would this be OK with some noids, too? And what it the best Noid you ever have`?

JJ