• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New cannabinoid, MMB-CHMINACA

Good choice, I really hope distribution is even though. Start with a tiny tiny hit!

Good choice, I really hope distribution is even though. Start with a tiny tiny hit!

its a pretty good vendor which I got it off so the shouldn't be hot spots hopefully but i will take it easy got it for my doc trips instead weed

its a pretty good vendor which I got it off so the shouldn't be hot spots hopefully but i will take it easy got it for my doc trips instead weed
Did the site have any labeling info how much is in it? Because I want to know how much per gram should go into an ounce of plant blend. At the moment, my best guess from limited searching is around half a gram.

I want some spice, I don't care,lol. I actually like the stuff, not as much as weed. I know it's not the safest thing on the planet but I just wonder about all these hospitalizaitions, because it happened in my small town recently, we have a spice epidemic, not a heroin one,lol. But everyone here rolls blunts, swhagg,mid, kush, all in a blunt...i'm gusesing the people who had the spice rolled a blunt of spice and overdid it, I've never had any problems with it, but I usually would put it in a pipe and hit it 1-3 times taking time in between hits, usually just two, but not rolling whole blunts and getting blitzed cuz that just sounds awful, and a way to OD and end up in hospital...

Did the site have any labeling info how much is in it? Because I want to know how much per gram should go into an ounce of plant blend. At the moment, my best guess from limited searching is around half a gram.

ive not got it yet should be here in a few hours

I want some spice, I don't care,lol. I actually like the stuff, not as much as weed. I know it's not the safest thing on the planet but I just wonder about all these hospitalizaitions, because it happened in my small town recently, we have a spice epidemic, not a heroin one,lol. But everyone here rolls blunts, swhagg,mid, kush, all in a blunt...i'm gusesing the people who had the spice rolled a blunt of spice and overdid it, I've never had any problems with it, but I usually would put it in a pipe and hit it 1-3 times taking time in between hits, usually just two, but not rolling whole blunts and getting blitzed cuz that just sounds awful, and a way to OD and end up in hospital...
That and a tolerance of zero is my guess. But, I've smoked weed for over 20 years and have had stuff that put me to my knees with literally just a speck of a flake.

what is the best rc chemical to use in vapor oil it is made out of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin I have 5fakb48 it does not disolve well in the oil what is the best to make synthetic vapor oil the strongest?

Just a reminder, vendor discussion is not allowed.

I think its possible the potency of mmb-chminaca is possibly being overstated. Testing from 2 different vendors resulted in the same looking substance that produced strong effects at doses more along the lines of 1mg for non tolerant people and up to 10-15mg for tolerant. Your statements of microgram doses are grossly exaggerated in my opinion. make a blend at 80 to 1 and it wont do very much imho. Most people seem to be happy with about a gram per ounce. Possibly vendors are cutting it so its easier to work with purity is unknown. but 2 different vendors result in the same dose.

Also this has been tested orally it is active it has not been determined what dose is appropriate as test subject has extreme tolerance and as little as 4mg oral has resulted in 3 hour time traveling.... eg getting knocked out and waking up going wtf. 6mg did the same thing. But test subject takes benzo's and didnt just take oral it was smoked on top of that so the scientific validity of the experiments is highly questionable.

Effects are very sedating. Red eyes that last forever. It seems to last a few hours it will knock you out. Takes about 3 mins to come on so you could finish a joint before you realize you did too much. I have never seen anyone seize out or anything on this like i have some strong blends or do any weird contortions while being unresponsive I have even had reports of much less paranoia, less racing heart, and more mental stability after switching from other chems to this.. But seen many people nod out.

The only reason I am posting this is because there is sooooo little information out there. Hope this helps someone in some way.

I really think the warnings here are a bit much 4mg was handled just fine by someone who had not smoked in 6 months but she was roasted for several hours still functional though. She did say it was a bit much the first 30 minutes. So a newbie might freak out at 2mg.

Edit
I just want to clarify im not saying this is not potent but all this talk about 1mg being dangerous is just wrong afaik.

Last edited:
Just a warning, I vaped this recently (okay, maybe not the best route of administration), just three inhalations and a single grain of MMB CHMINACA which I purchased from a trusted vendor, thought "oh shit, this is strong" and went to bed to lay down and woke up three days later in intensive care after suffering respiratory arrest and choking on my own vomit.

Otherwise fit and well athlete, have smoked this with tobacco and vaped AB-FUBINACA before without issue (although noted that MMB CHMINACA is quite strong).

Be careful guys.

Whats the difference between MMB-CHMINACA , MDMB-CHMINACA , and MA-CHMINACA as in effects rather than the ovious structural differences. I had ordered 25g of MA-chminaca and made a couple batches of 4oz at a time. At 5g for 4oz was too much for my first natch bit after crearing a tolerance 4.8 was ideal. 4.0 was a week dose for me that is.

AFAIK MDMB-CHMICA and MMB-CHMINACA are one in the same I could be wrong. Why or how this happened I can only guess.

I got a fair amount of the substance, when it was still new and tested it with required precaution after reading this thread. Solved in Acetone and well distributed on standard tobacco the first test was done with only the remaining powder of contaminated tobacco left in the jar after removing all its contents for the process of drying on top of a bowl of tobacco. Slightly adjusted to weed the overall reaction was rather underwhelming with a light buzz and sedation, comparable to a single hit of a blunt.
Over the following week the prepared carrier was emptied and tolerance was built. Common effects include clear and loud auditory hallucination, buzzing, deep thoughts and increased interest in anything leading to pointless starring on a plant or the desktop for minutes. Following up was another batch in that style with increased amount of substance and described effects.

After emptying the second batch I decided to try it pure. Eyeballing a bit more than the tiniest amount I could pick up with my nail file, the experiment went well and was repeated in the next days leading to constant stonedness, numbed mind and increased tiredness to the point of falling asleep by accident. Note that there is no euphoria or weed-like giggling under the influence.

One time I must have felt really brave and did a whole clot with the diameter of a pupil on a clouded day. While burning it I saw it boiling up and soaking the tobacco base. I barely finished the bowl and already knew it was too much. A strong buzz, tinnitus and white noise engulfed me. I tried to concentrate on breathing and not vomiting while sitting with my back to a wall. The act became my whole existence and at some point I must have closed my eyes, as I lost eyesight and became a thunderbolt, moving up and down probably to the intervals of my breathing, feeling incredibly awful. This continued for several minutes, minutes like eternities, in which I just wanted to stop this existence. After a while I came back, but fell into the hole again for unspecified time.

For the next weeks I had terrible dissociation, panic attacks and severe concentration issues. As I was hooked pretty bad on both tobacco and the cannabinoid I repeated consumption of lower amounts, but felt nothing but sick every time, yet couldn't quit that easily. Now I am sober again and regained control over my behavior. Certainly I still have psychotic moments and an increased level of stress since then.

Learn from my failure! I have had my lesson and it was a tough one.

VERY POTENT!
Just had 3gs delivered - mixed 1g with 30g marshmallow leaf and its more potent than any previous cannabinois - approx 2 or 3 times by my experiments.

Similar to thj 2201 and 018 in effects - but 3x as potent. For tolerance comparison, I usually mix 4gs of 2201 or PB 22 with 25gs of marshmallow leaf.

3gs will make approx 4 ounces of blend. For me that is.

sorry i'm newbie. i used 0.5g mmbc for 40g marshmallow leaf. but there was and there's no. why it can happen? are the the dosage too little? i hope you can help. thx before

MMB-CHMINACA Oral Dosage @ 10mg

Just got ahold of some MMB-CHMINACA from a trusted vendor and made a 10mg/g solution in propylene glycol by using a double boiler heating gently and swirling, upon addition of 10mg to my orange Powerade it precipitated out of solution unlike other cannabinoids in the JWH and THJ series. Bottoms up to the cup because of it precipitation, I can tell some of it was soluble because it tasted funny (and not from the PG) so a solubility limit will have to be established. Will report back if I see Major Tom.

@T+1:00- no spectacular effects, will try sublingual/esophageal dosage (Kinda like what they were talking about using DMSO for transdermal dosages of JWH-018. A little head high, some general analgesia definitely.

Note ~18hrs ago I took a 10mg dosage of Olanzapine, will try to go to sleep with Etizolam and see if effects vary.

@T+1:30- Took 3mg Etizolam dosed gravimetrically in vegetable oil solution heading to bed/resting, listening to music.

@T+2:00- Took 10mg MMB-CHMINACA dosed volumetrically in propylene glycol solution subligual/oral/esophogeal. Will contact ground control if contact with Major Tom is established.

@T+3:30- Still no spectacular effects, definitely an general analgesic/anti inflammatory with very, very little cannabinoid effects orally.

@T+8:00- Thought I would summarize/advise for further research: Wonder what the LD50 is, I'd bet it's at least 100x more that acetaminophen? Definitely a good candidate for testing anti-inflammatory effects with the rat paw edema model. If the rat paw edema model proves its efficacy and you can establish uber high LD50's this would make a good candidate for a less toxic, more effective OTC aspirin/ibuprofen/acetaminophen.

I am going to establish solubility limits or at least prepare a more concentrated solution from 10-50mg/g PG and see if I can get significant sublingual cannabinoid effects.

Last edited:
more effective OTC aspirin/ibuprofen/acetaminophen.
More effective? Cannabinoids? You sure about that? Don't do shit for me or anyone else I know in terms of pain treatment. They do get you absolutely wrecked however which is a good thing. The side effects profile is absolutely intolerable to most people in relation to it's poor pain relieving effects.They are really good when trying to decrease their dosage while maintaining an equal level of pain relief though.