• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New cannabinoid, MMB-CHMINACA

"MMB-CHMINACA" seems to be an incorrect name for this compound. The -INA- should refer to indazole, and by the above pic and name this is an indole. By all logic, it should be named MDMB-CHMICA - see e.g.: http://nsddb.eu/substance/448/

I got some of this after seeing that other people tried it and survived. Was going to do an allergy test of 0,5-1mg and it had me totally floored and that was with tolerance. It needs to be dissolved and dosed in micrograms. I think these cannabinoids will cause problems because of their potency. The high was not pleasant (strong synthetic trippy high with alot of sedation and increased heart rate) but I overdosed so I can't really say much about it yet. Had to take benzos to kill the high/stop the shakes, something that hasn't happened in years.

If I am going to make some comparison 0,5mg of this equeals roughly 5mg of ab-fubinaca.

Last edited:
Hospitalised me 3 times, this one is potent chaps, don't listen to them stupid people talking about eye balling. As for effects i have no idea lol it's like the ocarina from zelda and it teleports you to hospital.

You kept eyeballing a substance that brought you into hospital? That's very..clever. Time to try out volumetric dosing! And also you might want to switch to a less potent and sketchy cannabinid..

Holy shit. Someone is going to die from this, and soon. I feel like that quote up thread is going to be on someone's tombstone ?

User X "He ain't got scales and he didn't care". Eyeballing- FTL

Two deaths (and many more hospitalizations) reported on the news here in sweden. They say it's this one (and not the MDMB).

Yes for this chemical extreme caution is necessary, this is what happened to me :-.)(*":mad::")£(

Received 2G THJ 2201 , 500 mg MMB-CHMINACA, I went through the 2 grams in say 2-3 days of thj2201 and i recommend this drug out of all the cannibinoids it's perfect, you can be pretty liberal with your doses (without scales) i have purchased it many times and have never had issues eyeballing. After i finished the thj i opened the MMB and i did do some research, like this is the most powerful drug i've ever done and i was expecting it to be however, in my screwed up lil high mind i just put a bit less in than i had been doing prior and i gained consciousness in an ambulance outside my house, i think i was being violent ........ (against my nature) cause i got the feeling that the people in the ambulance with me were having a hard time, anyways i then threatened the guy to let me off the ambulance and i went back to bed only to wake up naked on the floor being handcuffed and taken to hospital. Interesting to note despite being incredibly drugged out of my face i managed to hide the MMB in my boxers the entire day.

I get home...... that was very stressful i said, i think i need a JOINT after that.............. regained consciousness in hospital in the same day LOL, i even made extra special care to like 1/3rd my dose honestly you could barely tell there was a substance in my cigarette. Got home, and .......... had another joint the ambulance was called again.

This is really not normal for me and i can't explain to you why i kept doing this to myself but understand i rarely ever touch drugs maybe once a year i'll get "drug urges" and order some RC'S that's all.

Anyways i order the same a week later after doing more research and i was hospitalised for the 3rd time after the 2 grams of thj, when i hot home.

I was putting in THREE specs of the finest powder at the end of a cigarette and finally managed to just relax and get high but you know what? I prefer the high THJ2201 has over this, because this stuff is more like "indica" and will put you to sleep, tjh2201 is much more mentally altering.

In conclusion even if you know your amounts and are measuring volumetrically - you don't know how this will effect you just leave it, and buy thj2201 which is cheaper and nicer.

Okey guys, beaware with this thing seriously! I have been smoked out cannabis sativa like 5 years as active user, this is poison!
Tested out now this one and few other PB-22, 5f-PB-22, AM-2201, AKB-48 these ones. But this one have been the worst!
I had massive hearth beating and pain on my chest area, my neck blood vessels felt like they were in the vice. I have tolerance for them drugs and i smoked really, really, really small amount.

--

This was my last research chemical smoke. Dont wanna feel this one no more again... i thought AB-FUBINACA would be bad.... this is even worse. That constriction what it gives to you is terrible, am shaking like a hell "inside".
Would say it would feel like ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.) as i think. Cant be patience, need to shake my legs or head. It feels inside my head like it shakes it -> http://www.keysmashblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/horse_shaking_its_head-21249.gif

---- Do not use if you care about any of the consequences or the possible side effects rest of your life ----

---- Do not use if you care about any of the consequences or the possible side effects rest of your life ----

Calm down. Cannabinoids only last a few hours. Also what was your dose? Please don't say you eyeballed a drug that might be active at 50ug..

Well, this shit scared me out. It founded out to be PB-22 (god thanks, isnt so bad as this MMB-CHIMINICA), but i had specified group, were i knew how strong it was. Had to check out again and what the hell it were (i know, this shit have been gone too far, drug using). Usually PB-22 1g powder is mixed in 1-2 rolling cigarettes. And one Rolling Cigarette pack Weights about 30g~ so its 1 g to 30-45g cigaret. Am done with this shit, i promised my self when i started use weed, i wont never do such a thing would hurt me, my friend or family. Dont go for these powders if you have "weak" mind power and bad habbits to get hook. And this was supposed to be temporary testing thing only. (God thanks i got good mental physic)

Sinc. thisisntgoodforyou, seriously, it isnt :D

Hi, could you please confirm me that you said.
I'll put 50% less than ab-fubinaca, so if i used 100gr of fubinaca should i use 10gr of mmb-chminaca for same effect.

Please help me couse i need to research tomorrow morning.

Hi, could you please confirm me that you said.
I'll put 50% less than ab-fubinaca, so if i used 100gr of fubinaca should i use 10gr of mmb-chminaca for same effect.

Please help me couse i need to research tomorrow morning.

Man , you just a kid who wants to make some money selling drugs . Your math is very good by the way ...haha .
Just read twice , and if YOU will buy 5gr+ MMB , YOU will DIE next hour because you don't THINK twice before asking something stupid.

Last edited:
@roi & @Jesusgreen: Unfortunately your 'MMB-CHMINACA' picture and IUPAC name is wrong - it is for MDMB-CHMICA. This substance is misnamed on virtually all vendor sites - it should be MDMB-CHMICA (and not 'MMB-CHMINACA'). You can see from the structure that this is a dimethyl (-DM-) and not a methyl (-M-), and this is an indole (-I-) and not an indazole (-INA-).

MDMB-CHMICA_is_not_MMB-CHMINACA.png

I have contacted some of the bigger vendors, but they don't seem to give a damn about their products sold under false names.
So far I have not found a single vendor who has "MMB-CHMINACA" with its right name and right pic.
All the big vendors that you can found by Google are using the product name "MMB-CHMINACA", but they provide the IUPAC name for MDMB-CHMICA, and their pics are showing MDMB-CHMICA, MMB-CHMICA, or AB-CHMINACA.
In Sweden, the government even put "MMB-CHMINACA" on the banned substance list, along with the IUPAC name of MDMB-CHMICA.
I have just heard some local vendors referring to your CHMINACA comparison pic as a proof of evidence for the legality of 'MMB-CHMINACA'.
Please fix the pics and names, or more people will get into trouble (I am sure you don't wish that)!

I know that it's a -CHMICA, but isn't there a difference between the MMBs and MDMBs?

Yes, MMB-XXX would have only "two" methyl groups in the area highlighted with the small green circle.

IUPAC nomenclature would refer to this as 3-methylbutanoate, hence MMB (methyl methyl butanoate)

Chemical Data
IUPAC: (2S)-methyl-2-(1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1 H-indol-3-ylcarbonylamino)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate
CAS#: N/A
Molecular Mass: 384.5117 g/mol
Molecular Formula: C23H32N2O3

MMB-CHMINACA
or more formally known as (2S)-methyl-2-(1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1 H-indol-3-ylcarbonylamino)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate .
PLEASE NOTE - This compound appears to have significantly greater in-vitro binding affinities than many of the current cannabinoids and researchers should take this into account when carefully planning their experiments and the amount of material to deploy onto cellular substrates (i.e. USE MUCH LESS).
It is an indole based cannabinoid that shares some structural similarities with AB-CHMINACA but it has a dimethylbutanoate group.
Scientists can conduct experiments to determine the basic data on the material, such as melting points, and solublities etc. and see how it compares and contrasts with the data from similar chemicals.

@sammygo: No use of copypasting the BS from one of the many vendor sites who have the naming totally wrong...
Re-read my post: the name should refer to a dimethyl (-DM-) and not a methyl (-M-), and to an indole (-I-) and not an indazole (-INA-).
AB-CHMINACA is actually even further away from MDMB-CHMICA: not butanoate, not dimethyl, not indole.

http://rt.com/news/193700-russia-spice-deadly-drug/ said:
The drugs cause psychic disorders among those who smoke them.
So it basically allows me to see the future?

Igor said:
Igor, a 26-year-old former drug addict [...] “Because of those chemicals that are used in it, it brings damage to your system straight away, people who use them get addicted very fast and get brain disorders. I’ve seen it myself,” Igor said.
Sounds like Igor is an excellent resource for information on the topic.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very critical when it comes to these substances, but that article is just ridiculous. They base their knowledge on a kid named Igor who apparently paid 15USD per dose which is around .001 USD worth. ;)
I just can't believe any of the facts they present. We have to keep in mind that these types of 'journalists' do not have the faintest (!) idea what they are writing about and rarely care to back up any of their claims. In fact, they often willfully exaggerate or straight up lie to make their articles more interesting...

@sammygo: No use of copypasting the BS from one of the many vendor sites who have the naming totally wrong...
Re-read my post: the name should refer to a dimethyl (-DM-) and not a methyl (-M-), and to an indole (-I-) and not an indazole (-INA-).
AB-CHMINACA is actually even further away from MDMB-CHMICA: not butanoate, not dimethyl, not indole.
So awful. In fact I think it wouldn't a bad idea if we had a section in which we could decide on some sort of uniform nomenclature. I know many people will think this is dangerous, but bluelight is probably the number one influence on the internet drug scene. We really can't leave the job to the vendors cause they are fucking up big time. Shit is gonna be really confusing once the next 100 rc's have been 'released'. Diphenidine (which should be diphetidine) is another case that had me go mad over the stupidity of these people.

Last edited:
what color is this one normally (MDMB-CHMINACA) and the smell ?
does it smell like paint thinner and is like tan brownish color sort of thing? look like pasty sort of thing..
it is seriously one of the strongest chemical smell ive smelt