• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-Doves test results

I'd never take more than three in a day, as they're too expensive to justify chasing the high otherwise. They're too disgusting to snort; best thing is to simply bomb them if you want to come up quickly. ;)

They are very moreish though.:D

Splatt said:
If you snort too much like I did one night it did something really bad to my nose, like it was falling apart and breathing through my nose gently made both nostrils close shut. this coupled with breathing difficulties on any stimulant on a comedown (because of hyperventilating or opther breathing patterns while on the drug) may just be a recepie for disaster
Know the feeling, after snorting 4 of them my housemate just looked at me with disgust and said I looked like death, so I asked her if she had any nasal spray - just needed to clear my nostrils so I could sleep - did the trick - she wasn't happy when she saw me racking up more lines like 5 minutes later :\

I'm still undecided about chasing the high on these, for sure the euphoria is gone after 4-6 hours and its not going to come back no matter how many you take - but I still find the high oddly enjoyable.

It starts turning into meth type psychosis (which some people love, as its destroying your body but releases endorphions to cxope witrh the physical death feeling), plus after multiple of these they start to show a psychedelic side which is unlike anything else. Not traditionally psychedelic, but has some properties. For example extreme face morphages of other people you see, colours dots/pixels arranmged into patterns. staring at something so it develops into an image... not as exciting as acid as it lacks any type of relative image to thought process sycnhroncity and is basically just delusion mixed with warped fragments of visual reality.

Still no definitive answer about the active constituents of the neo-doves?

Nope. The more I read about them the more dangerous I think they are. Couple that with peoples' moronic abuse of them and I can see them being illegal fairly soon. I can just see LE looking at this thread and using it to build a case against these products. I'll bet within a year everyone can kiss them goodbye.

lol. by the time we all find the ingredients - we'll all have cancer and the company will have shut down :p

There´s an article about neodoves and all other products on wikihighs. The intresting thing is it has been compared to a popular israeli dance pill which has already been outlawed due to side effects and contained cathinone or a cathinone.

"You feel high, but you're still alert and know what you're doing. You have power and energy, and most important, it makes you incredibly horny"
This is a statement of an Israeli costumer about these other dance pills that are just sold in Israel
Sounds a lot like neo products

Last edited:
noone knows yet. Maybe the spirits are pure bk-mbdb while the others are mixed with a second substance. Mainly I wanted to point out that these get quite known on the net, which doesn´t surprise.

I've been told by a realiable source that bk-mbdb is in them

The other week I mentioned that I wasn’t impressed with the SC2 after eating one by itself.
Since then I have tried the SC2's again (snorted) an hour or 2 after a different type like: compressor, push-up, sprit etc.
SC2's are the mildest in taste and contain the least amount of powder, so they are great for snorting.
Friends & I agree that it gives the cleanest buzz/rush out of the whole range. It’s not a munty feeling, it reminds me of good speed.

Well lets hope these stay legal because we need more safer alternatives to meth mainly and ecstasy pills.
so far these are really well tolerated.
The government are fools to ban safe things like piperazines (even though they were pretty shitty) i think its better to have happy empathetic trippers and stoners than drunks and meth heads. Drugs have got a bad rep lately in general with the media and celbs.

It seems that doron has changed all the colours if anyone can msg me what the new colours are that would be great.

Also how is the strong smell of these things.

that speculations of bk-mbdb have been floating around for a while and i am sure that can't be the case.
Also how does this explain the really long last effects of some?
also with such a range of effects it can't be just one substance.
like whats is the SC and SC2 then? no mbdb keeps you up for over 8 hours certainly not 12-24 hours +
lets hope these stay legal for the betterment of australia. these are safe, good value, closely monitored and created in quality labs.
i hope these don't see the same fate as salvia and piperazines

lets hope these stay legal for the betterment of australia. these are safe, good value, closely monitored and created in quality labs.

And just how do you know these things?

Did you see any QQ documentation, a GC/MS of the contents maybe?

Saying these are safe because you like them is misleading and potentially dangerous. If you look back to my earlier posts you'll see that this is not necessarily the case, and at least one compound is present which has a toxic profile.

The SC's and SC2 aren't the same ingredient wise, as the SC2 contains at least one secondary amine, and the SC's don't. So far, bk-MDBD has not been mentioned on reports I've been informed of.

And BTW, 2 independant reports so far indicate there is at least one illicit compound (in Aus) present in at least one of the products. More when its available.....

Do any of you have a drug development GC/MS library from Thermo or some other company where you can be certain what you are taking? If you will email me the GCMS, I will either figure it out or get a medicinal chemist in our department to do it if I cannot.

MobiusDick

Colour Codes

The new colours:

SC : White
ND : Navy Blue
SC2 : Pink
Spirit : Yellow
Push Up : Blue
Compressor : Pink Pressed Pill

bah..

why are u so negative. look from years of trying things RC's a such its easy to see the bad and the good. unless this is some sort of carcinogen in which case i am sure they would not sell them. man even vit c is toxic at some levels. my statement comes fro comparing these to other legal and illegal alternatives.
are saying street E's are safer? i think not.
if u use these with the same caution u would use E's or another RC u should be fine.

so many nah-sayers.

nothing customs or the police seem to care or should care about.
man under those bullshit law which are like never used u could be arrested for being under the influence of anything and busted for anything with similar effects as a banned known drug.

its not just me that likes them i have closely monitor 100's of trips on these with over 50 people. all are happy healthy no negative effects.
well none more than E's or alcohol.

i fail to see how they are not safe if you are responsible with them. oh coarse if you have alot snort excessively you might have soe negative effects; likely. but that is the same with most drugs.

can we think of any completely safe drugs out there? that give a psychotropic positive feeling

phase_dancer said:
And just how do you know these things?

Did you see any QQ documentation, a GC/MS of the contents maybe?

Saying these are safe because you like them is misleading and potentially dangerous. If you look back to my earlier posts you'll see that this is not necessarily the case, and at least one compound is present which has a toxic profile.

The SC's and SC2 aren't the same ingredient wise, as the SC2 contains at least one secondary amine, and the SC's don't. So far, bk-MDBD has not been mentioned on reports I've been informed of.

can u send me those 2 reports phase dancer.

people should also not think that because its legal or bought over the internet that than can be silly. people should treat drugs the same.
i think its alot safer than being made by organized crime back-yard labs. do u disagree??

i think if people are going to disrespect any drug like some did with piperazines and they get health problems or OD they deserve it. tough but thats the real world.

how do you know this company isn't one person making these chems, or just sourcing tyhem cheap from a "backyard" process. I think these things and a street E that test well undert a pill tester is just as safe as each otyher in my opinion.

We need public funded GC/MS.
And we need it fast. Australia is falling behind.

Last edited: