• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids NEED HELP QUITTING METHADONE ASAP!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME

@Pumpkin2021 It’s all good though I’ve seen people go through it a lot worse just greatful I’m not on a super high dose rn could definitely make it till I get insurance then I’m going to that clean slate place right away.

Hey what’s up idk I think it’s going to be like 3 more days before I get insurance if everything goes right my gpa said I don’t know. And no I cant sleep at all that’s what I just got on here to tell you it’s driving me crazy I’m so out of energy and all I do is yawn all day and night but i can’t sleep at all even with these seroquil and trazodone wich are really strong sleeping pills and they are not doing anything for me I don’t even feel like I could sleep after them. I can’t stand it. And I’m starting to feel sick hopefully my insurance gets through soon.
I am really sorry you are feeling so ill and can't sleep. Is the seroquel and trazadone all you could get to help with your sleep issues?

Do you have any family members or street connects that you can get any benzos from? Normally wouldn't recommend them but you need your sleep and the AP's aren't working for you.

Lyrica, more gabs. valium, ativan. kratom, weed? Any of those would help but I don't know what you can get. You COULD do an opiate ( codeine or tramadol ) if that's you can get but depending on when you get your subs you may have to wait to induct on them if you have taken an opioid the previous 48 hours.

I forgot whether you had access to kratom. It's in every head shop where I live. If you have any or can get some it would be great as you can dose right up until you get your subs. It's been like what 16 days or so since you ran out of methadone right? I know you wanted them for withdrawl but as time passes you are doing it without them.

I know you were getting the methadone from your grandpa. How did he just go from dosing every day, doing a little time in the hospital, and then getting to go back home? Is he still dosing everyday? He must be tapering as well. Does your Grandpa have any comfort meds?

Hang in there hon. I am really hoping to see you come out the other side.<3

@Pumpkin2021 It’s all good though I’ve seen people go through it a lot worse just greatful I’m not on a super high dose rn could definitely make it till I get insurance then I’m going to that clean slate place right away.
Not on a super high dose of what? You mean the 30 mgs of methadone that you ran out of 16 days ago? And you are thinking about inpatient rehab?

I am really sorry you are feeling so ill and can't sleep. Is the seroquel and trazadone all you could get to help with your sleep issues?

Do you have any family members or street connects that you can get any benzos from? Normally wouldn't recommend them but you need your sleep and the AP's aren't working for you.

Lyrica, more gabs. valium, ativan. kratom, weed? Any of those would help but I don't know what you can get. You COULD do an opiate ( codeine or tramadol ) if that's you can get but depending on when you get your subs you may have to wait to induct on them if you have taken an opioid the previous 48 hours.

I forgot whether you had access to kratom. It's in every head shop where I live. If you have any or can get some it would be great as you can dose right up until you get your subs. It's been like what 16 days or so since you ran out of methadone right? I know you wanted them for withdrawl but as time passes you are doing it without them.

I know you were getting the methadone from your grandpa. How did he just go from dosing every day, doing a little time in the hospital, and then getting to go back home? Is he still dosing everyday? He must be tapering as well. Does your Grandpa have any comfort meds?

Hang in there hon. I am really hoping to see you come out the other side.<3
Yea I mean I’m just glad I wasn’t on a super high does of opiates or methadone before this so the withdrawals are much lighter than they could b still shitty but I’ll make it just super uncomfortable. And no my grandpa has not stopped taking methadone he really almost couldn’t stop he’s 64 and on 120mg of methadone he just lost his take homes which means that I can’t get any he still drives to the clinic everyday and gets his dose. And he does have so comfort meds but they are for the mind not the body just anti anxiety meds and anti depressants and the seroquil and trazodone are very strong sleeping meds if they can’t help me get sleep then idek because usually they knock me your super hard and somebody got into my gabapentin without me knowing so I had a lot less than I thought and they are gone now I just need a script for subs fast.

@Pumpkin2021 It’s the next day I feel so horrible I hope my insurance comes through quick I’ve never experienced anything like this before and I feel like complete shit I can’t stand it hopefully it’s only another day or 2 I hate this so much at least I was only on 15mg of methadone before quitting tho and not tons of heroin because I’m sure that’s way worse so I’m thankful but I hate this so much and I’m such a pussy about pain I can’t handle it mentally or physically I just got really drunk and I feel a lot better but I hate alcohol foreal so I might not get drunk again.

@Pumpkin2021 Also I have access to drugs like foreal but I’m scared of Xanax because I’ve blacked out every time and woke up with every thing fucked up and I don’t want anymore opiates because I hate them now withdrawals blow

@Pumpkin2021 It’s the next day I feel so horrible I hope my insurance comes through quick I’ve never experienced anything like this before and I feel like complete shit I can’t stand it hopefully it’s only another day or 2 I hate this so much at least I was only on 15mg of methadone before quitting tho and not tons of heroin because I’m sure that’s way worse so I’m thankful but I hate this so much and I’m such a pussy about pain I can’t handle it mentally or physically I just got really drunk and I feel a lot better but I hate alcohol foreal so I might not get drunk again.
Yeah, Methadone is a bitch for long withdrawls. Funnily enough a heroin detox would have been easier as it would be over by now. I have almost suggested a couple of times for you to go to the clinic yourself and have them start you on 20 or so mgs. and then taper you down to 1 mg over the course of a few weeks. But you have been almost 3 weeks off of it so what would be the point of that. And you didn't have a problem really. You just dabbled in your Grandpa's take homes and got somewhat dependent.

Sucks you have no gabs left and can't get more. Alcohol does indeed suck. It helps for a few hours and then it stops helping and makes things worse. I was thinking the Xanax would just be good for night time sleeping. Just take some and climb right into bed and don't get up. You need your sleep. But I guess you already know that. If it gets really bad maybe your Grandpa can take you to the clinic with him next time and maybe the DR. there can advise you a little better than I can. It's all about getting through this now and whatever you have to do to get stable is whatever you have access to. Are you working yet?

You never said about the kratom. Can you get any?

Yeah, Methadone is a bitch for long withdrawls. Funnily enough a heroin detox would have been easier as it would be over by now. I have almost suggested a couple of times for you to go to the clinic yourself and have them start you on 20 or so mgs. and then taper you down to 1 mg over the course of a few weeks. But you have been almost 3 weeks off of it so what would be the point of that. And you didn't have a problem really. You just dabbled in your Grandpa's take homes and got somewhat dependent.

Sucks you have no gabs left and can't get more. Alcohol does indeed suck. It helps for a few hours and then it stops helping and makes things worse. I was thinking the Xanax would just be good for night time sleeping. Just take some and climb right into bed and don't get up. You need your sleep. But I guess you already know that. If it gets really bad maybe your Grandpa can take you to the clinic with him next time and maybe the DR. there can advise you a little better than I can. It's all about getting through this now and whatever you have to do to get stable is whatever you have access to. Are you working yet?

You never said about the kratom. Can you get any?
@Pumpkin2021 I feel like shit I can’t get kratom I don’t think I’d have to look into it. I have no energy it’s so hard to get out of bed I’m going to find some adderall to help with that

@Pumpkin2021 My gpa actually did have some comfort meds tho some pills that stop you from having a stomache ache and Meloxicam which is a really strong pain killer I guess but doesn’t give you a uphoric high just stops the pain but I can sleep I’m kinda freaking out I love sleeping

Insomina is the worst when trying to get clean.

Are you in a state where weed is legal? I find oral thc really good for sleep.

@Pumpkin2021 I feel like shit I can’t get kratom I don’t think I’d have to look into it. I have no energy it’s so hard to get out of bed I’m going to find some adderall to help with that
Are you in the US ? Adderall will help get you going but it won't help your sleep issues. Don't go overboard with it.

@Pumpkin2021 My gpa actually did have some comfort meds tho some pills that stop you from having a stomache ache and Meloxicam which is a really strong pain killer I guess but doesn’t give you a uphoric high just stops the pain but I can sleep I’m kinda freaking out I love sleeping
I'm confused. Can you get to a Dr. ? Thought I was reading that you were waiting to get insurance. Meloxicam is an NSAID. So it will help with aches and pains for sure. Not sure where you live but I can get kratom at my local gas station and it would help better than adderall. Online you can order it and have it in a couple days if you have the $$$ for it. I guess you are just going to have to get whatever you can. You are coming up on 3 weeks off of the methadone. It should start to get better from here.

You haven't answered a few ?'s that I have asked so I'm going to ask again. Are you working yet? I know a few pages ago you weren't. Just curious.

Are you still with your pregnant girlfriend and are you living with someone else or are you two on your own?

What EXACTLY can you get for relief on the streets? Besides Adderall. I suggested kratom 3 weeks ago and you didn't look into it so there must be a reason. What is the reason? No money?

I also need to ask in what age group you fall. Never asked you but there's some things I need to understand about you.

Not trying to be to o personal here but I would like to know if you could tell me.

You haven't answered a few ?'s that I have asked so I'm going to ask again. Are you working yet? I know a few pages ago you weren't. Just curious.

Are you still with your pregnant girlfriend and are you living with someone else or are you two on your own?

What EXACTLY can you get for relief on the streets? Besides Adderall. I suggested kratom 3 weeks ago and you didn't look into it so there must be a reason. What is the reason? No money?

I also need to ask in what age group you fall. Never asked you but there's some things I need to understand about you.

Not trying to be to o personal here but I would like to know if you could tell me.
@Pumpkin2021 I know I will go back and answer all your questions later today I feel like complete shit and have restless arms it’s hard to be on my phone I’m about to drive to Ohio with my gpa to get kratom to help with withdrawals it’s not legal here in Indiana I love my gpa so much he always done as much as he can to help me

@Pumpkin2021 I know I will go back and answer all your questions later today I feel like complete shit and have restless arms it’s hard to be on my phone I’m about to drive to Ohio with my gpa to get kratom to help with withdrawals it’s not legal here in Indiana I love my gpa so much he always done as much as he can to help me
Oh Ok I get it now. Buy as much as you possibly can while your'e there. Seriously. If I were you I would get the capsules. Message me after you get some and let me know how much you were able to get. Good luck ! And my bad....I was reading gpa as a Dr. ( not abbreviation for grandpa ) Yeah I'm a boomer I know.

You don't have to answer my questions later. Just get your kratom ( and get a lot ) and get stabilized and feeling better. I was just getting confused but I am on the same page again. :geek:

You don't have to answer my questions later. Just get your kratom ( and get a lot ) and get stabilized and feeling better. I was just getting confused but I am on the same page again. :geek:
Yea what all parts of the withdrawals does kratom help do you know? I read just now that it gives you energy and that’s what I need

Yea what all parts of the withdrawals does kratom help do you know? I read just now that it gives you energy and that’s what I need
For me...between 3 and 5 grams gives me energy. 7-8 grams makes me sleepy. Doesn't matter what color or strain it is.