• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football NCAA Football 2019-2020 season vPAC-12 Eats Itself, B12 says hold my red solo cup

Week 8 Games

(9) UF @ +7.5 USCe
(11) AU @ +17.5 ARK
(3) CLEM @ +22.5 LOU
IASt @ +6.5 TT
(2) LSU @ =18.5 MissSt
(12) ORE @ +3.5 (25) WashSt
(22) MIZZ @ +21.5 VAN
(18 ) BAY @ +2.5 OSU
UK @ -26.5 (10) UGA
(17) AZSt @ -12.5 (13) Utah
aTm
@ +6.5 OleMiss
(16) MICH @ -7.5 (7) PSU
F$U @ -3.5 WF
TN @ -44.5 (1) ALA
AF
@ +2.5 HA

Aww man no love for the mildcats this week huh? Don't worry we will handle those dummies for you.

I'm hoping you can cover with your waterboy at QB. No way ya'll will win (though I will be pulling for ya - fcuk all dawgs).

Doesn't Adam Sandler win the game in waterboy? =D

Btw are you nervous at all that you're playing the team that just beat Georgia in their stadium? It'll probably be Wild there.

No. We know the coach, he sucks.

We're more concerned about how the rain effects our passing game, and forces our weak assed running game, than we are about USCe.

Clemson was playing like shit at first. I didn't see them winning by 35.

Gators survive ...
Badgers don't...

Mildcats about to open up a can of whoop ass on Georgia.

...and then the second half happened. I didn't see much of the UK-UGA game, but I understood it took mistakes on UK's side for UGA to finally get some scores, and even then they weren't all that impressive. Inflates my hopes for our matchup with them.

WTF is up with WISC-ILL? I mean, yay for Lovie Smith and I always love to see the B1G eat itself, but wtf?

And staying in the wtf category...Vandy?

F$U maintains this season's theme of failure

At least MICH @ PSU was as good as anticipated, with the correct team winning.

Let's see if Florida defense can keep UGA scoreless for 35 minutes :)

Week 9 Games

MissSt @ -10.5 aTm
(13) WISC @ -13.5 (3) tOSU
(5) OU @ +20.5 KSt
(9) AU @ -12.5 (2) LSU
SYR
@ -10.5 F$U
(6) PSU @ +6.5 (25) MichSt
(15) TX @ -2.5 TCU
OkSt @ -7.5 (23) IowaSt
IND
@ +1.5 NEB
USCe @ +4.5 TN
ARK @ -35.5 (1) ALA
UCF @ +10.5 TEM
TT @ +7.5 KAN
Mizz @ +9.5 UK
(8) ND @ -3.5 (19) MICH
(24) AzSt @ +2.5 UCLA
CAL @ -17.5 (12) Utah
WashSt @ -15.5 (11) ORE

I'll relax a bit this weekend without a Gator game. Pulling for UK in their game. Hate MICH, but I think I hate ND more. I can't believe F$U is still getting favored in any games.

Week 10 games

HOU
@ -23.5 UCF
NEB @ +3.5 PUR
VT @ -16.5 (16) ND
(8) UGA @ +4.5 (6) FL
(22) KSt @ +5.5 KAN
MIA @ -5.5 F$U
TCU @ -5.5 OSU
Army @ -13.5 AirForce
MissSt
@ +7.5 ARK
(9) Utah @ +2.5 Wash
OleMiss @ -16.5 (11) AU
UAB
@ -13.5 TN
VAN @ -15.5 USCe
(15) SMU @ -2.5 (24) MEM
UVA
@ PK UNC
(9) ORE @ +6.5 USC
COL @ -4.5 UCLA

No UK game this week, that sucks. UGA/FL should be fun though.

Penn State goes down...

@TheLoveBandit with Minnesota being undefeated, beating #4 penn state somewhat convincingly, and still having Iowa and Wisconsin on their schedule....what do you think there chances are? Minnesota in the playoff would be pretty cool.

MN would have to win out and win the conference to sniff the CFP. If they can unseat tOSU, then maybe.

Instead, I took from today's game, that PSU was not as good as believed. I still don't have faith in MN. I'd take a one-loss SEC team (non conf champ) over undefeated MN, just because unabashed homerism).

Next question - CLEM is reigning champ, undefeated, and put down to 5th heading into this weekend. Yes 1-4 will knock at least two contendors out, but should CLEM be kept in the conversation? Are they losing poll positions in a way that might keep them on the outside? There isn't any ACC games to help their SOS and ability to make a statement.

Lol, @China Rider be like

BelatedUnacceptableIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

Sweet Jeebus, KY, you're killing me with this Vandy game. Just put it away already.