• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football NCAA Football 2019-2020 season vPAC-12 Eats Itself, B12 says hold my red solo cup

Week 3...

AF @ -9.5 (20) Boise St
(10) Utah @ -3.5 USC
TN @ -14.5 (9) FLA
SoMiss @ -39.5 (2) AL
(4) LSU
@ +22.5 VAN
CAL @ +1.5 OleMiss
(11) MICH @ -4.5 (13) WISC
(8) AUB
@ -3.5 (17) aTm
LOU @ -7.5 F$U
(15) UCF @ +11.5 PITT
UK @ -7.5 MissSt
USCe @ -9.5 Mizz
NMST @ -4.5 NM
(16) ORE
@ +10.5 STAN
OkSt @ -6.5 (12) TX
(7) ND @ -13.5 (3) UGA
COL
@ -8.5 (24) AzSt
UCLA @ -20.5 (19) WashSt

I always love seeing UNC lose.

And so the CLEM game must have been something of a scare, and thorough relief?

Sorry, I'm falling down on my sports threads....just buried right now (and pretending we aren't going to get hammered by AU this weekend).

I'd say watch the Wisconsin game... but only if you want to see a blowout lol Kent State is gonna get raped.

UW is definitely a team to watch out for this year though! Don't sleep on them.

I watched the Wisconsin/Michigan game...you guys looked pretty impressive there

Pretty tough schedule though...damn , just looking at it

I watched the Wisconsin/Michigan game...you guys looked pretty impressive there

Pretty tough schedule though...damn , just looking at it
Yes! Luckily there's some decent (top 25) Big Ten teams this year. I'm confident we'll beat them all and keep moving up. A few top teams losing would always help though lol

On Wisconsin! ??? 48-0 over Kent State. Not really anything to brag about, but I'm still happy lol

I didn't think I'd ever say it, but I kinda hope Ohio State wins tonight... Want them to keep that rank high until we play them lol

Life >> Internet

All I know is muh GATORS dick stomped those War Tigers (sorry, CH). I'll be back to gloat a bit and bullshit in general when I can. Until then...

3f150bd810c7105925b23a7303f210dc.jpg

NSFW: It’s Meltdown Time! Week 6

Awww, BURN!

Despite their best efforts, Florida continues to be undefeated for another week

This game had more turnovers than the Alabama coaching staff

“That ball came out of his hand before it left his hand” -Gary Danielson 2019

LMAO that was some great commentary right there.
”They’re gonna force a punt with a timeout”
”No they don’t have a timeout”
”Yeah... but they’re going to force a punt anyway because of the clock”
”Well, unless they run around for a few seconds.”
”Yep those are the options.”

Nobody expects a trick play to the cripple

Nix can’t hit the broadside of a barn but he can hit a gator in the chest?

Cow Nopes
Mass Suicide at Theta Pond. See y’all there; better hope you die, or else you’ll get some nasty ass disease from it.

be me waking up at 2pm hungover
oof my head
got banned from farmeronly.com last night
very unfortunate
wonder how bad tech is losing
checks score
oh shit i’m still drunk

I think OSU and Tech should play on the last Saturday of October every year and OSU has to wear orange and Tech has to wear black. We’ll call it the Spooky Bowl. Edit: today is already spooky enough nvm

“We got out coached”
says the nations 8th highest paid head coach.

This happened because I had tortillas this morning.

Pre-game: OkSt is clearly the 3rd best team in the big12 and TTech is somewhere between 6-9.
Post-game: ¯_(ツ)_/¯

IWA (NO ‘O’)
Iowa had 4x as many turnovers as they did rushing yards.

IF YOU DONT LOVE GAMES LIKE THIS THEN I AGREE WIH YOU

Watching Big Ten offense in the fourth quarter is like watching a slacker do homework at the last second to make up for the the wasted time they’ve could’ve done it. Sometimes it works out and a miracle happens but most of the time it’s just a failure.

I feel like I watched a social experiment or perhaps performance art that I’m not smart/stupid enough to understand

This game was like loveless sex between a pair of 60-year-olds.

Michigan: would you like to move past the 35?
Iowa: no, I don’t think I will

Michigan’s gonna be in the top 15 and it’s going to be so fraudulent

Iowa gained 36 inches running the ball. They averaged 1.2 inches per rush

This was the most boring football game I’ve ever watched. Both of these teams are going to lose by 30 in a mediocre bowl game to a 3rd tier SEC team

2017: that’s B1G football and it’s beautiful
2019: I want to scoop my eyes out with spoons so I never have to watch this team play ever again.

It’s the battle of the quarterbacks starring Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles

It’s BIG. It’s NUDE. It’s two greased walruses in a slap fight.

If Iowa sends this game to OT, they should be prosecuted for war crimes

Honestly Iowa should just take 2 sacks then convert on 3rd and 30

Hi, I’m Iowa’s Defense, I showed up to play today against the #14 team in the nation.
Hi, I’m Iowa’s Offense, my ma drank when she was pregnant

Kirk Ferentz has never punted on fourth and goal. Yet

Sad Dogs (Washington Huskies, after a long rain delay)
hello everyone. Oregon State is now tied for second in the P12 North

Washington looked like smelly poop on offense. Trust me I know what a smelly poop offense looks like

The Pac-12 is going as the Donner Party for Halloween this year.

I think I’ve come to accept now that this conference hates the playoff

Fuck you Larry Scott. You don’t give a single mother fucking fuck about us fans who go to the games. Me and my friend went home and this game will probably be canceled because you have to sell our fucking soul to New Yorkers who don’t even watch this shit.
Fuck you FUCK YOU. I wish you could get tared and feathered in broad daylight in the Arizona heat. FUCK YOU!

Folks this may be the PAC’s first morning game despite claims they would not be having any

Wet floor sign has fallen in Husky Stadium where I’m at. Will advise as society continues to crumble.

Pac12: hits blunt
Pac12: But What if we add more chaos

The Pac 12 is just a funny way to say a 12 way football assisted suicide pact

Well me and my friend are going home. Thanks Larry Scott for selling our fucking souls to east coast media instead of going to a game at a decent time

The stadium just lost power. PAC 12 in the dark

Pac12 After The Bars Close.

In the wise words of Mike Leach: “Fuck you, fuck me, fuck everybody.”

What do you think will happen this Saturday @TheLoveBandit ? I'm excited to watch the game. Should be a fun environment in Baton Rouge.

You got Georgia coming up too. Don't worry, we'll soften them up for you. 8(

lol... @Malevolent I hope you DO soften up UGA, show us some weak spots.

As for LSWho? I can remember two good games, and a lot of misery. I traveled there for the night game back in 1997-ish where we came in #1 and left with a 28-21 loss (it wasn't anywhere that close)....longest, most miserable (hungover) drive I can ever remember. My sister went there, so, one more reason to talk shit when we win (and block her on my phone when we lose). I'm not sure I buy the 13pt favorite they are getting in Vegas, but whatever, it'll be decided on the field. At least now, I'm a bit more confident with a competent QB and a Def that incurred zero penalties against AU and pretty much shut them down (can't help when the Off turns the ball over a dozen times, half of them on our side of the field).

= = = =

What about your Mildcats? Sucks to be on a 3 game skid, but you should pull even to 3-3 with ARK up next. Looking thru the schedule, I see an L to UGA and LOU, but you should beat TN and UTMartin. The question is, can you beat VAN and/or MIZZ for bowl eligibility? I haven't watched VAN yet, but expect they've fallen to doormat status again (but will beat UT!), so you should win that if the team doesn't lose heart along the way. As for MIZZ, the FL fans have been concerned, but the last few games are building confidence...we just don't talk about that one when we're staring at AU-LSU-(usce)-UGA. I have no idea how well you match up with them. What do you think?

Well the conversation has been whether we are going to start our injured backup qb Sawyer Smith or our wide receiver Lynn Bowden who played qb some in high school. That's where we're at. :\

But yeah...Arkansas, Vandy, and UTM are the teams we could theoretically beat, no matter who plays qb. Relying only on our other offensive weapons and hopefully defense (I'm really missing Josh Allen).

It's tough losing Snell and Allen at the same time. And having qb 1&2 injured.

Week 7

COL @ -21.5 (13) ORE
USCe @ -25.5 (3) UGA
MissSt
@ +6.5 TN
(6) OU @ +10.5 (11) TX
(1) ALA @ +18.5 (24) aTm
F$U @ -27.5 (2) CLEM
WashSt
@ -2.5 (18) AzSt
TT @ -10.5 (22) BAY
OleMiss @ -8.5 MIZZ
ARK @ -6.5 KY
(10) PSU @ +2.5 (17) IOWA
USCw @ -10.5 (9) ND
NEB @ -6.5 MN
(7) UF @ -12.5 (5) LSU
Wash @ +9.5 Az

Florida played really well last night. Hung in there til the very end.

How about UGA though? They are gonna be reeling off a two game losing streak when they play you guys @TheLoveBandit

images

= = = =

For FL-LSU I'm ok with the outcome. LSU played incredibly well and was coached exceptionally well. FL doesn't have the depth (lost our two starting DE's that disrupt passing games) and while our coach rotated QBs, it worked for the most part. In general, our D let us down in coaching and execution. I just hope it motivates us to finish the season strong with wins over USCe-UGA-MIZZ (taking VAN and F$U as gimmes). Maybe we can rematch LSU in the SECCG, and be at full health. Maybe not. Maybe LSU can upset ALA, we'll see.

Oddly enough, I started looking at the SEC-East once UGA lost in-division and our loss is to the west, but we still play UGA which would normally determine the east. However, I looked at MIZZ and see their remaining schedule is @van-@UK@UGA-FL-TN-@ARK which is conceivably all winnable as well. I suppose it comes down to how UGA-FL-MIZZ all do head to head (duh) but all three still have realistic shots to win the East.

= = = =

OU won over TX, but not as strong as I expected.
ND should have lost..they need to lose every game. Just my opinion.
WTF happened with this game? I missed it, but LOU 62 - WF 59? In regulation? Damn. That's B12 defense.
UK wins over ARKy...barely. C'mon man!