• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[NBOMe Subthread] Laying Blotter

Laying 25B-NBOME Solution onto Blotting Paper

Hello Bluelight, I have been a regular user of light substances for a few years and lately I have taken my first baby steps into psychedelics with the NBOME compounds. A fellow lodger at my college ordered two 5ml bottles of 25C before NBOME's became illegal, and due to the vendor wanting rid of their stock he instead received six 10 ml bottles of 25B NBOME, 25C NBOME and 25-I NBMOE (worse surprises have come throught the post I must admit %) ). The bottles deliver the chems intranasally, via what I am guessing is a saline solution. The 25-C is delivered via a 350ug nasal spray and the 25B and 25I via 1000ug nasal spray.

I tried 25C first with a few friends in a warmly lit room and got a very energetic, slightly colourful period of intoxication, with conversation flowing with chaotic ease and a lovely sense of depth and vibrance towards all colours. The first 25B trip was in an almost pitch dark room with two other trippers and a few colour changing light pieces. This gave an intensely clear and level headed euphoria, extremely heightened music appreciation and sensations of movement when looking at complex / patterned /colourful images and surfaces. My third 25B dose proved to be a little more overbearing - it was taken atop a large hill with one other tripper. Not long after dosing the weather became incredibly erratic, switching very quickly between sunny, windy and rainy, giving the trip a slight "edge". Visual and audio perception became incredibly distorted, large objects easily morphed into fractals when observed a reasonable period of time and sounds seemed to whine, echo and stretch all around me. Events around me seemed to us happening very slowly while we were existing at normal pace. This was followed by a terrible walk through my town centre (poorly planned trip!) during which my slight social anxiety manifested itself into paranoid hallucinations and extreme distortions of what was going with the people in my peripheral vision 8( - Sunday afternoon city life became a harrowing, eclectic cauldron of voices, many of which had no basis in objective reality. Unspoken social boundaries suddenly became visible, physical and bewildering, and anxious thoughts spiralled way out of control during long moments of silence where conversation ran dry. Upon arriving back at the lodge (after being approached by a playful dog which proved extremely unnerving) the edge simmered down and the visuals become more placid, yet remained intense. All in all I have found my early, if elementary, expeditions very enjoyable!

I would like to take some 25B with me to a small, local, 2000 person festival on some blotter paper, as my lodger does not want me having the entire bottle for the festival weekend. I know that 25B is destroyed in the gut and the tab has to be kept sublingualy, but I am not sure how to transfer the solution from the bottle / dispenser onto the tab. Would one squirt onto a small section of blotter paper do the job, or is far more finesse and gear required? Thanks in advance for any help I get for my first post!

TLDR; how do I get 25B - NBOMe from a 1000ug intranasal doser onto a tab of plain blotting paper.

Get an oral or insulin syringe (without a needle of course) and take a bit of the solution with you. Sublingual is annoying and hit n miss, plus the solution probably isn't concentrated enough to easily get in to blotter paper.

EDIT: Meant to say that laying blotter is pretty hard, so that you should just dose using an oral syringe

Last edited:
TLDR; how do I get 25B - NBOMe from a 1000ug intranasal doser onto a tab of plain blotting paper.

Put the tab in a shallow dish or tray or something, drop a single dose onto it, and leave it for a few hours to air dry. I've done this many times using an oral syringe to measure the dose and a little strip of paper towel as the blotter material, and I always get consistent results. It's not that complicated. ;)

I have browsed bluelight as a guest for many months trying to figure out the answer to this question, if i were to plan to lay 25i-nbome onto blotter paper, no i dont plan to sell it as lsd, no i dont plan to distribute it at all, its purely for storage and ease of dosage dosage purposes, and i had a dropper that got exactly 27 drops per ml of fluid, i need to know which solvent i could use to dissolve at least 25mg+ of 25i-nbome per ml so i could efficiently transfer it to blotters. i would appreciate any useful data on the subject. thanks

No one is going to tell you directly how to do it. I actually have a post floating around with how I generally think its done, and its a pretty solid method. If you've really been lurking for months im sure you would have come across it.

You mentioned in the other thread you aren't going to try to lay blotter until you have at least a gram.. thats 1000-2000 doses depending on how heavy you lay them, enough to do every weekend for the next 20+ years. Yeah, sure its purely for storage.

There is a reason you cannot find direct info on this subject. It's largely because people don't want to give away "trade" secrets, and more importantly if you can't piece together how to do it after lurking for so long and what amounts to a google search, then you have no business laying blotter, its as simple as that. Its actually not that complex of a process you just have to have everything in order and be meticulous.

Most of the information in here is awful. Don't lay blotter without the necessary equipment if you want a constant dosage for all hits. Instead use another carrier, e.g. sugar cubes, very old school. Or get mini ice cube trays, fill them with whatever you like that is liquid at a temperature that the NBOME can withstand and that will harden up when it cools down. Use a pipette to add the NBOME to every single cube before the stuff hardens. Sugar, honey, gelatine can all be of help, there are 100s of ways to do this. Advantage over sugar cubes would be that these don't crumble away. Making gel tabs would also be more reliable since once the substance is in solution, you can later judge the dosages on each hit by weighing single tabs. Again, these are kinda tricky to make though without proper equipment and I'm not gonna post detailed information on it either. Best choice for you would be the mini ice cube trays imho.

im going to sound like a dick, but i do not support anyone laying anything on blotter except for LSD. who knows who will get a hold of those sheets and pass them off as acid.

if you dont know how to lay sheets you shouldnt worry about it. my advice is to get your powder, mix it with inert filler and split them into 00 caps. at least people will know they are taking RCs.

No, don't ever cut raw NBOMe powder with any kind of a filler. The two powders will not mix evenly and you will get hotspots with a high concentration of NBOMe. If you don't have access to a microgram scale, then liquid measurement is the only safe and reliable method for a home user for measuring out sub-milligram doses.

im going to sound like a dick, but i do not support anyone laying anything on blotter except for LSD. who knows who will get a hold of those sheets and pass them off as acid.
QFT!

Even if the people asking about it aren't going to lay these blotters for commercial use, someone else would read whatever info is posted and utilize it for that very purpose. Finding any sort of information about laying blotters online makes me cringe... Who cares if I sound like a dick writing these words?!

I have browsed bluelight as a guest for many months trying to figure out the answer to this question, if i were to plan to lay 25i-nbome onto blotter paper, no i dont plan to sell it as lsd, no i dont plan to distribute it at all, its purely for storage and ease of dosage dosage purposes, and i had a dropper that got exactly 27 drops per ml of fluid, i need to know which solvent i could use to dissolve at least 25mg+ of 25i-nbome per ml so i could efficiently transfer it to blotters. i would appreciate any useful data on the subject. thanks

I highly suggest throwing that away before you injure yourself or worse someone else. You can not be 100% certain of the amount of substance you have until YOU yourself weigh it with an accurate scale. Even then, this is not something you should just jump in and hope you lay your first blotter right. I have no experience with laying Nbome's but, I do have experience laying paper. It's not as easy as doing the math and dipping your paper in. There are many factors of laying blotter correctly. The dish is a big one. I am willing to say you do not have an efficient dish. I'll just advise again, attempting this potentially puts your life and others at risk. If you need to ask a forum how to properly lay paper you really have zero business attempting this. People have died from Nbome overdoses.
The only other way I can imagine other than laying properly is dosing with a syringe or micropipette onto the blotter. That is NOT a smart idea either. Even if your math is correct the liquid will most likely spread to multiple hits and not stay to one small area of one hit. The dosages will be all inconsistent. It may only work if you dose on individual hit from the page and even then your life's at risk. LSD has a little more room for error. Yes, you can be in for a nice trip but, regular size blotter in the US won't hold more than ~400 ug. Even then your pushing it on some of the more common art paper available today.

I also have a hard time believing this will stay as Nbome paper and not passed off as LSD.
I would really throw this out.

Last edited:
I highly suggest throwing that away before you injure yourself or worse someone else. You can not be 100% certain of the amount of substance you have until YOU yourself weigh it with an accurate scale. Even then, this is not something you should just jump in and hope you lay your first blotter right. I have no experience with laying Nbome's but, I do have experience laying paper. It's not as easy as doing the math and dipping your paper in. There are many factors of laying blotter correctly. The dish is a big one. I am willing to say you do not have an efficient dish. I'll just advise again, attempting this potentially puts your life and others at risk. If you need to ask a forum how to properly lay paper you really have zero business attempting this. People have died from Nbome overdoses.
The only other way I can imagine other than laying properly is dosing with a syringe or micropipette onto the blotter. That is NOT a smart idea either. Even if your math is correct the liquid will most likely spread to multiple hits and not stay to one small area of one hit. The dosages will be all inconsistent. It may only work if you dose on individual hit from the page and even then your life's at risk. LSD has a little more room for error. Yes, you can be in for a nice trip but, regular size blotter in the US won't hold more than ~400 ug. Even then your pushing it on some of the more common art paper available today.

I also have a hard time believing this will stay as Nbome paper and not passed off as LSD.
I would really throw this out.

I agree and respect the majority of your post, but I can't stand your LSD high horse "if its not LSD throw it away." This isn't the first time you've told someone to throw away their NBOMe. Seriously dude, its not helpful - we get it, LSD is the "best" and everything else is worthless. Why do you even post on this board?

He didn't mention anything about weighing what he has but I am just going to assume he knows to weigh what he has, especially larger quantities where larger errors could occur. He definitely should weigh.

I've never laid paper but I can agree that its definitely not as simple as doing some math and having at her. If I were to lay my own I would do several trial runs to make sure everything went smoothly before I moved onto including substance. Nonetheless, I totally agree with the statement of if you have to ask you have no business doing it. Its not rocket science, but if you can't figure out or envision an efficient way that encompasses even distribution then you have no business.

For personal use I would just lay individual blotters one at a time, then you can be sure the blotter has only that specific amount and leaching is not something to worry about, and you don't want to worry about perfect ratios for saturation.

But again you go on the "but even then your life is at risk" spiel. No, your life would not be at risk. The only way your life is at risk is if you totally fucked up your calculation, in a pretty severe way: doubling, tripling, or worse. No one knows exactly what doses have caused people to die, and you can't trust media reports AT ALL. There are people here who have taken some pretty heavy doses.. doses that would be three, four times what one may lay a blotter at. In any case the adage measure twice cut once applies here. That being said if you're not 100% confident in your ability to properly mix a solution.. stay the fuck away from anything. Please.

LSD does have more room for error.. there is no doubt about that, but I would highly doubt that even in the shoddiest of layings you would end up with hotspots being upwards of double the dose - ideally you're working the paper to saturation.. spots would have to become dry while others remained still saturated for leaching to occur and really the paper should be 'drying' evenly. Your notion of paper only holding 400ug doesn't quite make sense, because the paper holds a volume of liquid, not a mass of substance.

Anyway, yeah, like I said, I agree with much of what you said, but the whole NBOMe is evil and will kill you shit is way over the top dude.

I advised to throw it out due to the lack of knowledge on how to properly dose it. It has nothing to do with it being a substance other than LSD. I've enjoy many other substances other than LSD so I am not sure your point. If it can be dosed in a safe manor than by all means go ahead. Explore away.... By, the OP not knowing what they are doing people can get hurt.
I don't see why someones life would not potentially be at risk by laying blotter wrong. I don't know how potent an Nbome blotter can be. I have never used it. But, if the blotter is way stronger than intended someone can take 3 hits and in reality it is the dosage of 8 hits. That can cause some potentially harmful reactions. Whether it is psychological or physical. No Nbome won't harm you if you dose reasonably. That is not what i am saying at all. You took my post mostly wrong.

As for blotter holding a specific dose, most LSD won't properly be dissolved in less water making the doses higher/ less water. If it is very pure and dissolves with no hesitation than maybe..... In my experience that is the amount the paper I have experience with can hold. Larger blotter than i am referring to may hold more. I have heard around 500 ug though haven't experienced that myself. But, I used a certain paper everytime.

Last edited:
Well, sorry for getting the wrong impression, but that's just the way your post came across to me. Maybe its because I've come across posts that are just blindly anti-nbome recently. I do recall you telling someone to throw away their blotter if it was nbome though. Regardless, I mean, there is so much knowledge floating around on how to properly dose that you'd have to be plum retarded not to be able to manage it, but I concede, just like laying the blotter bit, if you cant piece it together or figure it out without having your hand held every step of the way then you have no business.

The fact that someone would go and take 3 blotters of nbome without even testing half or even a quarter to see their tolerance is one of the major problems. I guess with LSD and some other stuff that is more forgiving you have a little more wiggle room with the assumptions you can make, but this should not really be happening. That is the true danger, especially with it being on blotter.. evne if its not distributed as acid, someone with no knowledge will think they can go and take a ten strip and end up in major trouble, and in this regard I agree with the whole notion of not laying blotter.. because even if you were to, and you were to give it to someone and tell them "be careful take only one" who knows what theyll do, and what the next person they sell to and so on.. its a slippery slope and unfortunately a lot of people just don't care to educate themselves one bit.

Anyway, sorry again for being pissy.

Wow. I didn't mean to anybody's jimmies lol I honestly do have a pretty solid idea on how to do it, I'm just posting on the forum for confirmation and other advice. I don't appreciate being called stupid or retarded either, especially when posting out of curiosity, but hey it's the Internet. Thank you infantanhilahator, your information has been most useful. And yes I am at least confident in being able to make a solution correctly lol. Overall this was a pretty great first post for me thanks guys.

Wow. I didn't mean to anybody's jimmies lol I honestly do have a pretty solid idea on how to do it, I'm just posting on the forum for confirmation and other advice. I don't appreciate being called stupid or retarded either, especially when posting out of curiosity, but hey it's the Internet. Thank you infantanhilahator, your information has been most useful. And yes I am at least confident in being able to make a solution correctly lol. Overall this was a pretty great first post for me thanks guys.
^rustle anybody's jimmies

Well, sorry for getting the wrong impression, but that's just the way your post came across to me. Maybe its because I've come across posts that are just blindly anti-nbome recently. I do recall you telling someone to throw away their blotter if it was nbome though. Regardless, I mean, there is so much knowledge floating around on how to properly dose that you'd have to be plum retarded not to be able to manage it, but I concede, just like laying the blotter bit, if you cant piece it together or figure it out without having your hand held every step of the way then you have no business.

The fact that someone would go and take 3 blotters of nbome without even testing half or even a quarter to see their tolerance is one of the major problems. I guess with LSD and some other stuff that is more forgiving you have a little more wiggle room with the assumptions you can make, but this should not really be happening. That is the true danger, especially with it being on blotter.. evne if its not distributed as acid, someone with no knowledge will think they can go and take a ten strip and end up in major trouble, and in this regard I agree with the whole notion of not laying blotter.. because even if you were to, and you were to give it to someone and tell them "be careful take only one" who knows what theyll do, and what the next person they sell to and so on.. its a slippery slope and unfortunately a lot of people just don't care to educate themselves one bit.

Anyway, sorry again for being pissy.
Once again I am sorry you felt that way. I just think you were a bit quick to jump down my throat when this is a HR forum and I was looking out for the the OP. Then, to think I have an opinion that because a substance is not LSD, it's garbage. I dont feel that way at all and nothing in my posts ever hinted towards that. I explain why it should be tossed imo. Every substance, has it's place and I have had a wide range of experiences with all sorts of substances, especially psychedelics. I am well versed with 2c-x's but, not Nbome. I don't really use anything these days except for my homegrown cannabis due to health issues. But, when I do use substances it won't be rc's for multiple reasons. But, I do have psychedelic experiences once every couple months where I wander my mountain property, meditate, yoga etc. I have no problem with the Nbome class of RC's. There is only a problem when it gets sold as LSD.

With some practice the OP can probably preform the transfer to paper correctly. Though, by coming to the internet and forum to figure out how to correctly lay paper is just looking for trouble. That is the only way I said throw it out. What good does it do sitting around in the possession of someone that can't break it down in a safe manor? To me it sounded like a high risk of danger here. In order to break this down correctly, into liquid, then onto paper the person doing this should be very very confident in their math and ability to safely dose themselves(and others if Applicable)
If you came across another post of mine stating I would toss a substance, it would of been for the same reason. No way to safely dose it due to lack of scale/lack of knowledge. I don't remember making that statement though but, if you say so I trust you. But, understand it is not because I dislike the substance or I believe LSD is the only drug someone should use. Every substance has it's role and place in the universe.

As for someone eating 3 hits instead of 1 or a test dose......well that is very common. Not everyone is a member of a HR forum and a safe user. Some people tend to have an experience with lets say 1 tab of whatever substance. They come to the conclusion after the experience that it wasn't enough. So next time they pop 4 in their mouth unaware if the dosage (or substance) is the same. Those experiences tend not to end well. Especially, when were talking about the RC's that can fit on normal paper. There is less room for error. The factor that worries me more is that no scale is present. Just because the vendor said it weighed X mg doesn't mean that is accurate. I have personally seen errors when I use to order rc's years ago from respected vendors. That scares me big time and one reason I always used a high quality accurate scale when I use to get rc's, That is putting every last bit of trust in the vendor.

I agree with what you said about it being a slippery slope. Chances are one way or another, this will get passed off as LSD. Maybe not by the OP but, somewhere down the line someone will buy it thinking it was LSD.
I can not support that in anyway. Or maybe I would feel a little more comfortable sharing some detailed information. But, these days with RC's and them getting passed off as LSD is a big no no.

I don't think anyone is calling you stupid. You need to understand by you needing to come to the internet, that means you don't have a solid idea on how to do it. The math is only one factor in laying blotter. Just because your math is correct, doesn't mean you will have even blotter. If you read my post, you would see that the safest way to dose it on blotter is dosing one individual dose at a time with a micropipette or something similar. But, once again you can not leave it attached to the other paper. It will spread and be uneven, unpredictable dosages. Dosing individual blotters will take time but, I assume that is ok since your not selling it as LSD.

If you plan on doing this how can you be certain that you have x amount of starting material. You didn't weigh it correct? Your just assuming the vendor is 100% correct. Chances are it's correct but, you can't know with certainty. Unless, you do it yourself.
If you do attempt be safe....

Last edited:
Yeah man, definately will be extremely careful. Yea i have a scale. And I am going to be the one consuming these so I'm no so much worried about an EXACT ammount on each tab I'm more worried about one tab being able to absorb enough for it to be dangerous to me. And after reading what was posted here and on some other forums I'm pretty confident that wont happen. Especially if the danger doesn't become real unless your doing 2+ double or triple dose tabs at the same time which I just won't do. I think I'm just way over complicating things if i plan to do it in the future I will invest in a highly accurate micro pipette. If everything goes well I will post a highly detailed tek on how to go about doing it and how even the results are

Last edited:
Yeah man, definately will be extremely careful. Yea i have a scale. And I am going to be the one consuming these so I'm no so much worried about an EXACT ammount on each tab I'm more worried about one tab being able to absorb enough for it to be dangerous to me. And after reading what was posted here and on some other forums I'm pretty confident that wont happen. Especially if the danger doesn't become real unless your doing 2+ double or triple dose tabs at the same time which I just won't do. I think I'm just way over complicating things if i plan to do it in the future I will invest in a highly accurate micro pipette. If everything goes well I will post a highly detailed tek on how to go about doing it and how even the results are

If you have an accurate mg scale you should be fine, given you do your math correctly. I will reiterate that a cheap scale will most likely not be accurate enough to measure the substance. Remember to break the paper into individual hits before using a dropper or micropipette. Like I said before liquid will spread through the paper into dry spots. The risk definitely comes apparent from incorrect math, laying it wrong (which your not laying you plan on a pipette) and eating multiple tabs. I would not post a tek considering you really are not sure how to lay paper correctly. Making a tek just makes someone who shouldn't be breaking down potent substances, more encouraged with a false sense of security. But, that's just my opinion and I can't tell you what to do.

If your not investing in a micropipette what do you plan on doing this time?

Last edited:
Just a comment on the weighing of blotters... Paper, especiallz blotter paper draws water from the air and will therefore not have a constant weight. If you put dry blotter onto a good scale with ug precision you will see the weight changing while water is drawn. It will also draw more water for more substance being held already. This makes things very tricky. I suggest staying away from making blotters altogether, as I have suggested earlier. There are good alternatives, e.g. the mini ice cube trays that can be found on amazon.

Last edited:
Your right. Can you remove the quote. I did not take into consideration different substances are more or less soluble in water. Therefore can be a more potent solution/less water.
Generally, the blotter I am referring to is us made art paper. They don't absorb water that great as they are thin.But, I am also not versed in laying nbome family. For all i know you can dissolve alot of substance in little solution. Therefore making the doses very high. Typical, white watercolor paper whatever # (WoW) can hold all sorts of liquid.