The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NASADD Social - bringing back oldskool bankai style

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh hi tentram, nice to see you dropped in to see how we all are.

the power went out at work because it's storming so i got to go home about 90 minutes early. giggity giggity.

Good score kc. How is everyone this fine Sunday evening? It's a comfortable 55 here. I'm just chilling with some nice drugs and watching some Amish kids getting exploited on that Breaking Amish show. These kids are so unbelievably sheltered that despite being in their early twenties they act like they're 15 and got into the liquor cabinet for the first time. The show is crazy with two of them being engaged after dating for a few weeks

just chillin catchin up on the new series of dexter ey, johnny. i scored a good 12 hours of UFC fights from my uncle i haven't had a chance to watch yet so as soon as i watch this last episode of dexter i'm gonna load up a barrel of morphine, inject and soak it up for a minute then poor myself a stiff whiskey and get in fight mode and watch the diaz boys fights i've got, a roy jones jr fight and a gracey fight just to begin with. gonna be a long night in front of the screen watching some hopefully entertaining violent fights.

i get a $1000 cheque for nada on wednesday so might do some internet browsing and find me some new vinyls to buy to add to my collection. maybe pick up some new clothes while i'm at it. or i could bank it and sit on it for a while longer, bank more in the mean time and plan myself a nice trip away during christmas time which will involve stocking up on morphine and valium, and jumping on a train cruise or something of the like and see the families chiropractor to get a spinal realignment. go hunt down some backpackers up north in Cairns or the like could be a top option as well.

anyone got any ideas on how i could else spend it? coke and (dead) hookers could be on the cards.

oh hi tentram, nice to see you dropped in to see how we all are.

just makin sure my peeps are all good after sandy fucked ya'll over. lovely of you to finally acknowledge.

I will give you $50 american dollars for the $1000 Aussie dollars.

that makes complete sense seeing as our dollar is stronger than your shitty currency currently:|

you can give me $50 for a night consisting of my company. funny business will be extra. but if you're bf is down for it i can cut you a deal considering it's you and i'd totally do your boy.

limited time only!

just makin sure my peeps are all good after sandy fucked ya'll over. lovely of you to finally acknowledge.

<3

the most my state got was a crazy blizzard in some places/lots of snow and wind *here* specifically and loss of power for a few days. although coastal new england got raped pretty badly.

just chillin catchin up on the new series of dexter ey, johnny. i scored a good 12 hours of UFC fights from my uncle i haven't had a chance to watch yet so as soon as i watch this last episode of dexter i'm gonna load up a barrel of morphine, inject and soak it up for a minute then poor myself a stiff whiskey and get in fight mode and watch the diaz boys fights i've got, a roy jones jr fight and a gracey fight just to begin with. gonna be a long night in front of the screen watching some hopefully entertaining violent fights.

dexter has been disappointing me week after week. it started off pretty strong in the beginning of the season and was even quite refreshing imo, but i dunno. you can kinda start to see that they're just running out of shit to do considering how stupid some of it is. it's still, at least, entertaining and i'll definitely continue to watch to see what kind of shit they come up with next.

and hopefully you got your fill of violence watching some diaz brother's fights. they're good for it, that's for sure.

GSP vs. condit on the 17th!

Good score kc. How is everyone this fine Sunday evening? It's a comfortable 55 here. I'm just chilling with some nice drugs and watching some Amish kids getting exploited on that Breaking Amish show. These kids are so unbelievably sheltered that despite being in their early twenties they act like they're 15 and got into the liquor cabinet for the first time. The show is crazy with two of them being engaged after dating for a few weeks

lol, i watch that show.

those kids are just....off. the two that got married have got to be fucking crazy. the chick that got married has a full set, top and bottom, of dentures. and she is only like 21 years old.

whats even crazier is that all of them were shunned out of their communities and are now out in the world completely on their own. i watched the show where all of them go back and those people werent kidding when they say they get shunned. those folks in their communities wont even talk to them. that brunnette chick who is trying to be a model was the preachers daughter in her community and her whole family stopped talking to her. shit is rough. the show is kind of funny though, just to watch these kids who are utterly socially retarded trying to navigate in a world they have never even been slightly exposed to.

Ya man the shunning thing is crazy. It shows a few of them trying to talk to their Amish friends and the literally get up and run away from them. These are people that they've known their whole lives and they actively run away from them because they're told to by the church. That's fucked

Ya man the shunning thing is crazy. It shows a few of them trying to talk to their Amish friends and the literally get up and run away from them. These are people that they've known their whole lives and they actively run away from them because they're told to by the church. That's fucked

yea, that shit cray

NASADDSSASSSDSDDDADASNAS song 'o' the day:

gang starr - mass appeal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtk8j9gAxCA

NSFW:
No way you'll never make it
Come with the weak shit, I break kids
Step into my zone, mad rhymes will stifle ya
Lines like rifles go blast when I kick some ass
A lot of rappers be like one time wonders
Couldn't say a fly rhyme if there was one right under
Their noses, I hate those motherfuckin posers
But I'm so real to them it's scary
And with my unique skills nag you can't compare me
And no we don't make wack tracks
And all the suckers get pushed back when I'm kickin real facts
I represent set up shit like a tent boy
You're paranoid cause you're my son like elroy
And you'd be happy as hell to get a record deal
Maybe your soul you'd sell to have mass appeal

Verse two:
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/g/gang+starr/mass+appeal_20057795.html ]
Oh yes I'm greater than all mc's when I breeeze give me room please
I be like fascinatin when I be updatin
Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards
I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm god
Niggaz be pretendin they hardcore
Never know the meaning of [real hardcore]
But I get props like a slogan and no man
Could ever try to diss when I kicks my jam
Lyrically def and connecting complete mic wrecking
No double checking vocals kill like weapons
But if I have to I go all out with no mic
Yeah that's right cause I survived mad fights
And for my peeps I truly care
Cause without some of them I wouldn't be here
And they all know how I feel
Cause suckers be like playin themselves to have mass appeal

Verse three:

I know I'm dope but don't wet that
I've suffered setbacks but now I'm makin greenbacks
Just like baggy slacks I'm crazy hip-hop
Check one two and you don't stop
Your head'll bop when I drop my crop
Of pure bomb, just like the seashore I'm calm
But wild, with my monotone style
Because I don't need gimmicks
Gimme a fly beat and I'm all in it
Word is bond I go on and on
For you it's tragic I got magic like wands
So i'ma end this lecture and I betcha
Those who kick dirt and do time I'm gonna get cha
Cause I be kickin the real
While they be losin the race tryin to chase mass appeal

I'm not the type that get involved in long relationships
Takin' trips, and buyin' gifts, I'm sorry I'm not on that tip
If you want romance you should just stick who you are already with
If you in that mood you can hit me on that late night tip

about those amish...

thomas edison only harnessed electricity like 130years ago or so...i dont get how they can live in the stone age like that..they are afraid of change cause they think all the young people will leave and i dunno i think they are backwards with that...i think they would be bigger as a religion if they wernt so strict and didnt live in the stone age. some of their values are admireable but they just go about it all wrong.

i wouldnt mind gettin me an amish chick, i bet they are a bunch of freaks being so sheltered..like that one chick with the dentures, shes by far the ugliest one of the 3 but shes been married and has got a kid but yet she freaks out and talks about having morals and all this shit when the stripper came...yeah right, she ho'd it up for a little while and was afraid to get exposed, thats why she acts like that..shes not miss perfect like she claims to be

Tentram go walkabout like crocodile dundee.

nah, that's too cliche. though. if i take the train tour through the outback it's kinda walkabout in a way, just a luxurious modern day walkabout.

ohline said:
dexter has been disappointing me week after week. it started off pretty strong in the beginning of the season and was even quite refreshing imo, but i dunno. you can kinda start to see that they're just running out of shit to do considering how stupid some of it is. it's still, at least, entertaining and i'll definitely continue to watch to see what kind of shit they come up with next.

i agree, it's getting a bit old now. hopefully they wrap it up with this seriies so as to not overplay it and fuck up what i think has been a good show.

and hopefully you got your fill of violence watching some diaz brother's fights. they're good for it, that's for sure.

GSP vs. condit on the 17th!

i didn't watch the diaz fights, it was UFC 153 i watched, so pretty old but there was a couple good draw cards - silva vs bonnar was the main fight though the 2nd main was better and more brutal. siva finished bonnar in no time so ya know, it's kinda disappointing not having seen him pick them apart and just destroy them in the last few minutes of the fight.

i'm going to put on another one shortly since i've had dinner and desert and am nicely high.

<3 glad to hear you're safe, love.

hope ya'll up in NH are as well. chainer you're up there right, mate? and pff as well? how did you guys get on throughout it all?

what are the rest of you fuckers doing?

Tentram I have always wanted to take a long trip on a train. I was gonna do it when I was in my 20's and drop acid the whole time but I pussyed out. I still did the acid though, just out in the woods camping.

i hear ya. if i do go on the train ride i'll probably get a few tabs of acid to make it that bit more fun and adventurous as opposed to being doped up on morphine and valium the whole time while drinking alcohol and missing out on most of the beautiful scenery along the way. perhaps some molly would be good to take as well but i'd likely be contained to my booth as to not draw unwanted attention to myself; so i can crank my own tunes and dance around like a loony. i find i can control those impulses a lot easier on acid than mdma. plus i don't want to be walking back and forth through the carriages looking line a loony gurning my head off, ya know? there's always the restaurant carriage to chill out in as well.

i'd definitely be taking my camera and will have my laptop and internet dongle on me for when i get bored so i can browse the internet, have access to my music and all my video files, etc.

i didn't watch the diaz fights, it was UFC 153 i watched, so pretty old but there was a couple good draw cards - silva vs bonnar was the main fight though the 2nd main was better and more brutal. siva finished bonnar in no time so ya know, it's kinda disappointing not having seen him pick them apart and just destroy them in the last few minutes of the fight.

watching silva just completely drop his hands and letting bonnar tee off on him was fucking hilarious. i love how much he taunts people relentlessly during fights but is so respectful afterwards.

and if you haven't seen the rory macdonald vs. nate diaz fight yet you should really watch it. i love the diaz brothers but rory completely tools nate in a way i've never seen before. such a good'n. rory is a fucking beast.

<3 glad to hear you're safe, love.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.