• NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NASADD Social - bringing back oldskool bankai style

Status
Not open for further replies.

brutus

Bluelight Crew
Play nice ladies. Here's the last one.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ that's pretty early. How's the new job?

Dude, it's stupid fucking early. Job's not bad though, lot of hours so it's kind of tiring but it doesn't seem bad so far. My boss seems like an okay dude, and I get to work with/ get trained by one of my best friends so that's kind of cool. No bullshit though, it's straight up work all day long my neck and legs get tired and the day drags on forever but hey whatever. It's work, that's what I'm there to do so i can't complain. I'm also learning a lot of stuff which will be very valuable to me in the future so even though I make shit for pay now give it a year or two and I can get a job somewhere else making some serious money.

It seems that on my second day i have already been given a nickname - "Junkie". I shit you not. I have not been high at work once, i haven't talked about drugs or done anything crazy at all either. I honestly think it's because I have a piece of shit car and my hair is dyed dark and I'm really the only young dude there so idk. But yeah that's kind of ridiculous.

It does suck having no life though. 2 days in and I know it's already gonna get pld fast. I think they're gonna make me work on Saturday morning which will fuck up my plans having my friend come down from New Hampshire this weekend. I lost track of time last night and went to bed at like 9:30-10 and boy I felt it this morning. I've got a bedtime of like 8:30 now it's pretty stupid. Either way though, I'm glad to be back at work. I can finally pay off my truck that I no longer own that's hanging over my head and finally buy a real car rather than having to rely on my track car to get around all the time. Good things are ahead I hope.

Also, I no longer have time to get my mail ever so idk how i'm gonna pay my bills. I live in a small town so for some reason (maybe because there's kids like I was back in the day that have nothing better to do than get fucked up and vandalize stuff) but the PO boxes are onlyy open when the post office is open. And working 60 hrs a week, usually 6 days a week will give me no time to get to my PO box. So who knows how I will pull that off.

Last edited:
V I should learn Spanish - yeah right, this is 'muhrica... Speak englysh gtfo

And I'm no broad, does that mean I can play mean?

It seems that on my second day i have already been given a nickname - "Junkie". I shit you not. I have not been high at work once, i haven't talked about drugs or done anything crazy at all either. I honestly think it's because I have a piece of shit car and my hair is dyed dark and I'm really the only young dude there so idk. But yeah that's kind of ridiculous.

Sounds like maybe some of your coworkers may be junkies too, cause only a junkie can pick up on another junkie that quickly.

^ Not me. I can't stand professional football, NCAA is where it's at.

^ Me either, but I'm going to go to a few SEC games this year and maybe an ACC game.

An hour away from the cowboys vs giants game, whos gunna.be.watchin?

chuparme la polla?

choking the chicken? i think it should be el pollo tho

im no expert but chupar is to lick/suck

either way its nice to see someone trying to branch out with thier linguistic skills :p

^ Not me. I can't stand professional football, NCAA is where it's at.

NCAA is def way better but thanks for reminding me i just turned it on

^ We all know you have a pussy reckless...

:sus: They're on to me... Good thing I'm a lesbian in that alternate universe.

Sounds like maybe some of your coworkers may be junkies too, cause only a junkie can pick up on another junkie that quickly.

Idk, I'd doubt it really. Maybe one or two in the company i'm sure as junkies are all over, but my department is all older white dudes with families and one guy who has been my friend my friend for years (he used to be my roommate and knows all about my history but definitely wouldn't give that kind of info out). I know there's a lot of alcoholics at the company though, you can tell some of them are drunk at 7am

tuned in just in time to watch romo throw a pick

fuckin shocker!

but damn, D held em on damn near the goal line n they settled for 3

not bad, this is the first football (nfl or ncaa) i have gotten to watch so far this year

weekend are when i work n it sucks, i love collage ball but saturdays are the dals i do 12.5 hours

Dude, it's stupid fucking early. Job's not bad though, lot of hours so it's kind of tiring but it doesn't seem bad so far. My boss seems like an okay dude, and I get to work with/ get trained by one of my best friends so that's kind of cool. No bullshit though, it's straight up work all day long my neck and legs get tired and the day drags on forever but hey whatever. It's work, that's what I'm there to do so i can't complain. I'm also learning a lot of stuff which will be very valuable to me in the future so even though I make shit for pay now give it a year or two and I can get a job somewhere else making some serious money.

It does suck having no life though. 2 days in and I know it's already gonna get pld fast. I think they're gonna make me work on Saturday morning which will fuck up my plans having my friend come down from New Hampshire this weekend. I lost track of time last night and went to bed at like 9:30-10 and boy I felt it this morning. I've got a bedtime of like 8:30 now it's pretty stupid. Either way though, I'm glad to be back at work. I can finally pay off my truck that I no longer own that's hanging over my head and finally buy a real car rather than having to rely on my track car to get around all the time. Good things are ahead I hope.

Also, I no longer have time to get my mail ever so idk how i'm gonna pay my bills. I live in a small town so for some reason (maybe because there's kids like I was back in the day that have nothing better to do than get fucked up and vandalize stuff) but the PO boxes are onlyy open when the post office is open. And working 60 hrs a week, usually 6 days a week will give me no time to get to my PO box. So who knows how I will pull that off.

But, then one day I met a man who came to me and said "Hard work good and hard work fine but, first take care of head"

I'm fucking beat to death today myself. Waiting on the drug gods to smile down on me. In the meantime you fucks will have to do.

hair died dark? light to hide greys or is it died a certain color? do you just dye your hair a normal color?

Damnit, just noticed how late it is tonight. Why the fuck do I keep staying up so late? It was worth it though, I got to drive a Viper tonight =D. Actually I was surprised to learn first hand that those things are huge pieces of shit (but it's still a lot cooler than my car).

I'm also getting some dope tomorrow, so I'm sure my evening shall be great.

Night assholes.

hair died dark? light to hide greys or is it died a certain color? do you just dye your hair a normal color?

idk, just sort of dyed it darker. My hair is normally a regular lighter brown I guess (and not going grey at all), but now it's almost black (in certain light it looks dark brown but for the most part it's dead black). I like to tell people who call me out that it's cause I cut my hair short to get the job and my hair color gets lighter when I cut it and I don't want to look like a little kid, but subconsciously I really just did it because now that I'm clean shaven and short haired I felt the need to do something to still look like a delinquent. People really shouldn't be so surprised though, it's probably the 8th time or so I've had my hair this color I've done it every time I'm forced to cut my hair short for like the last 5 years or so. I just don't do it shoe-polish black because I'm not trying to look like a goth 15 year old punk. At least I can kind of pull it off as normal.

Last edited:
Idk, I'd doubt it really. Maybe one or two in the company i'm sure as junkies are all over, but my department is all older white dudes with families and one guy who has been my friend my friend for years (he used to be my roommate and knows all about my history but definitely wouldn't give that kind of info out). I know there's a lot of alcoholics at the company though, you can tell some of them are drunk at 7am

I thought the same thing at my previous job, but within a few months I found out that all those family men were either recovering addicts or former drug dealers. There were very few people that worked there that didn't come to work high, smoke crack after work, or drink/smoke pot before.

Ya my cousin's rich father in law has a Viper in his collection. It's cool because it's basically a huge motor and a steering wheel but, it sucks for the same reason compared to any modern sports car especially at that price. Plus it's a Dodge and Dodge sucks, nbd js. I mean lets face it, with the exception of Ford making some respectable cars still American made cars are not what they used to be. It pains me to admit that my next car will likely be Japanese and I'm due for a new one yesterday as mine is running like shit. Maybe I'll actually keep up with the next one too instead of my usual drive it hard, fix the bare minimum and dump it at 110k miles.

chuparme la polla?

choking the chicken? i think it should be el pollo tho

im no expert but chupar is to lick/suck

either way its nice to see someone trying to branch out with thier linguistic skills :p

NCAA is def way better but thanks for reminding me i just turned it on

I think it means suck my cock.

Fuck it

there's like a lot of tl;dr in this thread already.

in response to HoL from the last thread, he bought me peach roses, yellow and red baby roses, orange sunflowers, and yellow sunflowers. My favorite flowers are sunflowers and daffodils.

And honestly, there is nothing to be suspicious of with him. he's legit the most honest and straightforward person I know. He knew I had a bad week with all this bankruptcy shit plus he's just a good guy.

And in response to Memphis, I really did fuck his brains out. It was good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.