Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NASADD Social - bringing back oldskool bankai style

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah.

btw memph, i was chillin with one of my lady-friends at this cafe, and she was shooting up in the bathroom and i was fuckin around on her ipad, lookin at pics of your open back spinal surgery... i showed her a pic of your open spine and she FREAKED and started screaming at me lmao. she missed a shot in her hand, thats why. it was great. she made a big scene, and everyone was staring at us. then we left. the end.

but seriously memph, that shit is KNARLY. are u alright?

yea mean, that surgery was april of 2010 im straight now. just a walking talking bionic man.

Post of the Month

im glad you liked it

Cocks could have also worked.

Boy you guys are really dicking with me hard now. :)

i should have gone for something a little cruder, i know.

LOL I like how memph said that TRM got killed by a swarm of dicks then he immediately comes back with some story about hanging out with a chick

Nbd;js.

no its because i wanted to ask memphis about his back surgery, dumb fucking aids infested cock monger.

i see not much has changed around here. still way too many fags. see ya in 6 months faggotWOT

NSFW:
k229374_he_mad.jpg

gawd no, memphis wtf are you talking about

despite the like 4 other people who chimed in making jokes this is clearly solely a case of recky's space AIDS riddled hateful faggotry.

OPEN YOUR EYES.

gawd no, memphis wtf are you talking about

despite the like 4 other people who chimed in making jokes this is clearly solely a case of recky's space aids riddled hateful faggotry.

Open your eyes.

its was the aids

i was blinded by the aids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speaking of AIDS fags

is that ocho cinco n P.diddy?

also wasnt it only like a year or two ago that some serious infraction nonesense was getting thrown around because of the mear use of the fag word?

my how things have changed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKUTowVmpE

ill keep spamming this page

DONT THINK I WONT

any of yall watch: The League, Wilfred, Trailor Park Boys, Spaced?

some good shit ive been watchin on my sisters netflix account, i got her to gimme her account info n its been almost non stop since. seen plenty of TPB before but its nice to have all the episodes now, plenty i havent seen

OK so today is the first day i am going to try to stay completly sober,

last thursday, a friend at work asked me if i wanted to come chill over at his house n do some blow, so i took him up on it, wasnt great quality but it was a free ball between 3 people, needless to say im not sure how well i did on that test fri morning

but then the next day at work one of the vatos in the kitchen just approached me outta nowhere to ask me if i liked blow, i said its alright n that i dont go outta my way for it but i do enjoy it, so he sold me some, shit was good, so i got more saturday n then more monday and i finally ran out last night, took some xanax n slept it off

even just over the span of a week i could see it was gonna be a problem so now im trying to clear my head of the blow benzos n booze. for awhile there i was telling myself dont go back to opiates but i was using just about anything else i could find, but i dont want that so today is a new day. and what a nice day it is.

hope yall are havin a good one

enjoy it

Last edited:
LOL

People made comments that you got KILLED BY SWARMS OF PENISES, all I did was say that I thought it was funny. How dare me...

Grow up dude. I made one little comment and you flipped shit, fuck off.

Anywho, what's up with you fuckers tonight?

^ He sounded pissed. :) I can't get the space aids posting here can I?

Just dicking around again.

Does anybody watch Burn Notice on USA network? New episode tonight

Last edited:
We will all be getting the space aids soon enough. The Mars rover is named "Curiosity" for a reason. It's all about that alien pussy

^ He sounded pissed. :) I can't get the space aids posting here can I?

Only if you make the exact right kinds of posts.

We will all be getting the space aids soon enough. The Mars rover is named "Curiosity" for a reason. It's all about that alien pussy

If we make it that long.

I wonder if the pussy is sideways or something. I mean they're from another planet, how lame would that be if vagina was the same across the galaxy...

Status
Not open for further replies.