• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

My dark scary connection to the spirit realm .

That is how my friend I wrote about described it. He said how various spirits are there watching us or observing but how 99% of people do not encounter them and some are apparently very old. He said some are evil, some are good, and others just observe.

I never experienced entities, ghosts, spirits, etc. but a different friend has and he said how with ghosts you get the feeling you are being watched or observed by them, and then you see them.
So do you mean they are on a certain frequency that we can't see but under the influence of certain drugs/plants/chemicals we can see such things?.

2 nights ago I took a Restoril pill and some THC capsules.
I had hullicinations of green static fields flashing and everything had a dark green presence to it.

I heard my mom's voice and banging on the door , I also had another auditory hullicination of hearing a a person talk outside the backyard. Seems like when I'm sober I can't hear or see anything scary but when I'm under the influence of sleeping pills mixed with THC capsules I start seeing things and hearing things.

So do you mean they are on a certain frequency that we can't see but under the influence of certain drugs/plants/chemicals we can see such things?.

I had hullicinations of green static fields flashing and everything had a dark green presence to it.

I heard my mom's voice and banging on the door , I also had another auditory hullicination of hearing a a person talk outside the backyard. Seems like when I'm sober I can't hear or see anything scary but when I'm under the influence of sleeping pills mixed with THC capsules I start seeing things and hearing things.
Well, as I have written before, I have never experienced a ghost or spirit. My friend would keep this aspect of himself private so I did not ask more.

Cannabis can apparently cause auditory hallucinations. Back before everyone had mobile phones I had my mother call me after I had smoked two or three joints, and on the land line phone my mother's voice sounded exactly like that of her best friend and they sound nothing alike with different dialects and accents. Another time I was staying in a hotel on a school trip as a teen, and had smoked some psychedelic sativa Moroccan hash that was a gift from a shopkeeper in Granada Spain. The hotel phone rang and a girl from another school who I had taken on a date to a bar sounded exactly like a gay male effeminate Spanish teacher from my school who was on the trip. I hung up the phone thinking it was him but she called back and said who she was.

As a teen I also ate three grams of cannabis in food the same type I had smoked in the joint I wrote about above. I got extremely stoned, had a psychedelic experience, thought I was dying or would never come down, tried to sleep it off in bed, felt like I was floating or spinning around while trying to sleep. I heard growling or I thought it was a demon or something bad but it went away and I calmed down.

I know I am not the only person to have this happen as other people have told me how it happened to them.

Some sleeping pills can also make people hallucinate. Ambien is notorious for this. Methamphetamine also makes people hallucinate.

I have zero experiences with either methamphetamine or sleeping pills.

Last edited:
Well, as I have written before, I have never experienced a ghost or spirit. My friend would keep this aspect of himself private so I did not ask more.

Cannabis can apparently cause auditory hallucinations. Back before everyone had mobile phones I had my mother call me after I had smoked two or three joints, and on the land line phone my mother's voice sounded exactly like that of her best friend and they sound nothing alike with different dialects and accents. Another time I was staying in a hotel on a school trip as a teen, and had smoked some psychedelic sativa Moroccan hash that was a gift from a shopkeeper in Granada Spain. The hotel phone rang and a girl from another school who I had taken on a date to a bar sounded exactly like a gay male effeminate Spanish teacher from my school who was on the trip. I hung up the phone thinking it was him but she called back and said who she was.

I know I am not the only person to have this happen as other people have told me how it happened to them.

Some sleeping pills can also make people hallucinate. Ambien is notorious for this. Methamphetamine also makes people hallucinate.
I once got some automated prank phone call from 666 number . It literally said 666 as the phone number calling me. I picked up and it was a commercialized devil's voice telling me Ive been chosen for something I don't remember the who thing the automated voice said but it was clearly a prank phone call probably someone paid for that automated thing to call my phone maybe one of my friends pranking me.

But I also remember being 5 years old and I was a video rental store and I seen a lipurchan looking creature walk by me. It could have been Halloween that day so may be there were kids dressed up. But that thing looked just like the one from the movie lmao.

I once got some automated prank phone call from 666 number . It literally said 666 as the phone number calling me. I picked up and it was a commercialized devil's voice telling me Ive been chosen for something I don't remember the who thing the automated voice said but it was clearly a prank phone call probably someone paid for that automated thing to call my phone maybe one of my friends pranking me.

But I also remember being 5 years old and I was a video rental store and I seen a lipurchan looking creature walk by me. It could have been Halloween that day so may be there were kids dressed up. But that thing looked just like the one from the movie lmao.
As a teen I also ate three grams of cannabis in food the same type I had smoked in the joint I wrote about above. I got extremely stoned, had a psychedelic experience, thought I was dying or would never come down, tried to sleep it off in bed, felt like I was floating or spinning around while trying to sleep. I heard growling or I thought it was a demon or something bad but it went away and I calmed down.

I then read about how cannabis when eaten does eventually end and you come down. The next day I just felt tired.

I then read about how cannabis when eaten does eventually end and you come down. The next day I just felt tired.
nlmao.
Nice I think when I take breaks off weed like 5 month breaks then do it again I start to hear things sometimes.

Ok the pill you took can cause hallucinations.

That's good that if they exist, that we do not come into contact with them. I have a friend who can see ghosts and he told me how there are harmful spirits or forces out there that you do not want to contact or invite into your life.

Just curious how did you learn this about them?

Someone I knew who claimed to have studied kabbalah said how demons are present in that mysticism but I did not discuss this subject with them, and they were not Jewish but had studied kabbalah anyway, and they said it is not like the kabbalah cult that celebrities get involved with. I do not practise kabbalah or Judaism.
I was deep into true satanism and i used every spiritual practice to advance my own energies to further devote my self to satan. I did this for close to 7 years starting as a teen til i dropped LSD and saw the truth of the world and the reality and promptly ditched satanism and tried to heal years of neagtive karma accumlated and demonic energy i had surrounded my self in. During this time i met a few enities that had alot of power and personally they even healed me once in broad fucking day light during a meditation. They healed my conjuvistis and allerigies instead of going to a doctor to get some eye drops it just cleared up i was struck by a insane amount of energy and was convulsing on the floor as i felt my kundalini serpent on fire.

During my research and discoveries i came across a book and then information from LSD chemists and their old spiritual practices dating back to times of anicent greece that groups of these advanced followers go around the world exorcising true demons out of humans with psychedelics as tool to help the exorcism and loving prayers to restore the light into the people and drive out the darkness. During my years of kundalini yoga i experincecd many spiritual encounters and i once summoned a enitiy into a catholic church during a wedding that blew out every holy candle on the altar and in the church and flung two sets of solid doors. People thought this was dead relatives coming to visit the wedding but this was not the incase as i had called the thing to this church and it totally blew my mind away. These things on the otherside are not to be fucked with lightly eventually karma comes around and i seriously face hell on death which is why im trying to become enlightened before i die and devote myself to "god" ultimate reality aka shiva and follow unconditional love buts its hard. I have used black magic at levels very few people know exist dictated to me by these beings. Those posers making their own satanic sites are all of full of shit during my height the enities i experinced had enough power to just walk into any church and make it known to 100 + people they were there heal myself in return for devotion and energy and help myself in revenge agaisnt those who wronged me over my childhood.

Lets just say no amount of praying for forgiveness will forgive my ultimate sins that i used during black magic. They killed my old neijhbour making him drop dead of a terminal painful cancer rapidily that appeared out of nowhere and destoryed his family business with black magic for poisoning my dog 20 years ago. And a child hood bully almost dropped dead at 19 from a heart attack. Satan is real but very few people will he acutally appear before this is no novice stuff and requires years of kundalini yoga and spiritual advancement to make contact with higher planes of entities. Hell is real and i have visisted it many times on psychedelics trips i believe it shows me where i will end up on death due to fucking with these things.

I would say less than 1000 people in human history have acutally been truly possesed by a acutal demonic entity. But all things are one in reality at the end of the day. All levels of existence exist in jesus buddah etc even hell.

I was deep into true satanism and i used every spiritual practice to advance my own energies to further devote my self to satan. I did this for close to 7 years starting as a teen til i dropped LSD and saw the truth of the world and the reality and promptly ditched satanism and tried to heal years of neagtive karma accumlated and demonic energy i had surrounded my self in. During this time i met a few enities that had alot of power and personally they even healed me once in broad fucking day light during a meditation. They healed my conjuvistis and allerigies instead of going to a doctor to get some eye drops it just cleared up i was struck by a insane amount of energy and was convulsing on the floor as i felt my kundalini serpent on fire.

During my research and discoveries i came across a book and then information from LSD chemists and their old spiritual practices dating back to times of anicent greece that groups of these advanced followers go around the world exorcising true demons out of humans with psychedelics as tool to help the exorcism and loving prayers to restore the light into the people and drive out the darkness. During my years of kundalini yoga i experincecd many spiritual encounters and i once summoned a enitiy into a catholic church during a wedding that blew out every holy candle on the altar and in the church and flung two sets of solid doors. People thought this was dead relatives coming to visit the wedding but this was not the incase as i had called the thing to this church and it totally blew my mind away. These things on the otherside are not to be fucked with lightly eventually karma comes around and i seriously face hell on death which is why im trying to become enlightened before i die and devote myself to "god" ultimate reality aka shiva and follow unconditional love buts its hard. I have used black magic at levels very few people know exist dictated to me by these beings. Those posers making their own satanic sites are all of full of shit during my height the enities i experinced had enough power to just walk into any church and make it known to 100 + people they were there heal myself in return for devotion and energy and help myself in revenge agaisnt those who wronged me over my childhood.

Lets just say no amount of praying for forgiveness will forgive my ultimate sins that i used during black magic. They killed my old neijhbour making him drop dead of a terminal painful cancer rapidily that appeared out of nowhere and destoryed his family business with black magic for poisoning my dog 20 years ago. And a child hood bully almost dropped dead at 19 from a heart attack. Satan is real but very few people will he acutally appear before this is no novice stuff and requires years of kundalini yoga and spiritual advancement to make contact with higher planes of entities. Hell is real and i have visisted it many times on psychedelics trips i believe it shows me where i will end up on death due to fucking with these things.

I would say less than 1000 people in human history have acutally been truly possesed by a acutal demonic entity. But all things are one in reality at the end of the day. All levels of existence exist in jesus buddah etc even hell.
Thank you for your explanation. I hope you are able to heal and you become a good person full of love for yourself, for God, and for your family, friends, peers, etc.

I think the problem is more that "demons" don't exist in the real world for 99% of people, and it's wrong to indulge people in their delusions for the sake of being "open minded". Paranoid delusions are dissociating and harmful to the person experiencing them, as well as others. See a mental health professional and deal with your trauma instead of attributing it to shadowy forces from the demon realm that are specifically out to get you for some reason.

Absolutely, right. There are some who "indulge" for the sake of being 'open-minded', or who less benignly, enjoy feeding ignorance, as it affords them a sense of control; where they otherwise would have little.

Thank you for being honest. It's not too late for you. This is a guide, pour your heart out in your own way while you say it:

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.
I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.

I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen."

After that, know that you are forgiven and you are redeemed. ❤

Last edited:

Do you think that hand I seen from inside the house through the window was demonic entity? I studied some terminology folklore about certain demons . I forgot to mention something very important . In 2011 when I used to train in martial arts I took my mp3 player with me to the gym and placed it in the locker room. After practice was over I opened up my locker and the mp3 player wasn't there so I just assumed someone stole it. Then when I got home I opened up the bathroom door and there it was next to the sink on the stool. Was this a demonic incident?.

Do you think that hand I seen from inside the house through the window was demonic entity? I studied some terminology folklore about certain demons . I forgot to mention something very important . In 2011 when I used to train in martial arts I took my mp3 player with me to the gym and placed it in the locker room. After practice was over I opened up my locker and the mp3 player wasn't there so I just assumed someone stole it. Then when I got home I opened up the bathroom door and there it was next to the sink on the stool. Was this a demonic incident?.
ghosts can do this. There are some bad enitites but still not on a demonic level true demonic enities have the power to kill and truly fuck somebody up but are very rare on this plane places of extreme evil where mass rape and murder happen are where they will be present. I assume some dead relative ghost is following you around.

There might be a technical term but i call them shapeshifters. I've only ever seen this one particular woman. I think she's closely associated with the demon that has been stalking me most of my life. It's weird because she appears young and pretty but then up close she gets hideous

There might be a technical term but i call them shapeshifters. I've only ever seen this one particular woman. I think she's closely associated with the demon that has been stalking me most of my life. It's weird because she appears young and pretty but then up close she gets hideous

Oh shiat! That's like I've heard the elite are reptilians...possessed by a specific breed of lizard demon that live underground in certain parts of the world. When they meet up and start during their sacrifice rituals, they shift into the lizard demon possessing them. Some are 8 feet tall with scales down their back, a really long tongue and tail.

Oh and it's not just the elite, reptilians walk amongst us in our population. Your description made me think of that. They want to take over human beings because they hate us. It all makes sense from a spiritual perspective because the devil hates us. We have a chance at heaven through Jesus, they don't.

That may relate to metaphors of materialism. I mean i understand that much without reading a book on it. I wouldn't try to say that any of it would be Biblical. I just stick to the books

ghosts can do this. There are some bad enitites but still not on a demonic level true demonic enities have the power to kill and truly fuck somebody up but are very rare on this plane places of extreme evil where mass rape and murder happen are where they will be present. I assume some dead relative ghost is following you around.
Man you think it's my mom because I hated my mom because she did heroin and drank alcohol. I hope it's my uncle who is following me.

This is interesting. It happened in broad daylight so you know it's real. I mean that's something similar to what i experienced..in the middle of the afternoon. I have no idea what poltergeists etc are about. I don't know. I did find out someone who lived in that house i grew up in was killed. I'm not one to believe in things carrying over tho, if you will

This is interesting. It happened in broad daylight so you know it's real. I mean that's something similar to what i experienced..in the middle of the afternoon. I have no idea what poltergeists etc are about. I don't know. I did find out someone who lived in that house i grew up in was killed. I'm not one to believe in things carrying over tho, if you will
What did you experience?