• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

My dark scary connection to the spirit realm .

Like i said mostly what i've experienced is inter-dimensional. This one time, i was being spied on by this young woman (or as she appeared) through a portal. Kind of like when someone watches you through a crystal ball but you can somehow see them standing in front of you. I had no idea who this girl was but i still remember her face plain as day

This went on for i'll say 5 hours. My impression is that this person lives in Hell because i could see demons around her. Also in the following day i saw her in a vision where she was with this young guy who had three wings hidden behind his back. The scary thing was i would occasionally see these shadows that talked behind parts of my house, although this happened at night. I think these assholes were doing it :(

-G

Ok. Billy Corgan was on Howard Stern's show years ago and spoke out about how he saw a person shapeshift into a reptilian in person. I was open-minded about it at the time, but now I am even more convinced! They don't just run the music industry, it's the elite too...and others in the population. They're all connected. They all have the sole purpose to destroy mankind. There's a way these lizard demons take over the human mind and body, but I won't go into it. It's definitely real though after researching more recently. The reason they do sacrifice rituals all the time (drinking blood, eating human flesh) is because they need the blood in order to maintain their human form.

God has the victory now and in the end...it's just playing out right now like the Bible said it would. These demonic creatures will lose in the end. Everything happening only confirms my beliefs.

Last edited:
Like i said mostly what i've experienced is inter-dimensional. This one time, i was being spied on by this young woman (or as she appeared) through a portal. Kind of like when someone watches you through a crystal ball but you can somehow see them standing in front of you. I had no idea who this girl was but i still remember her face plain as day

This went on for i'll say 5 hours. My impression is that this person lives in Hell because i could see demons around her. Also in the following day i saw her in a vision where she was with this young guy who had three wings hidden behind his back. The scary thing was i would occasionally see these shadows that talked behind parts of my house, although this happened at night. I think these assholes were doing it :(

-G

Call out the name of Jesus Christ for help whenever you encounter such things. It's the only way to make it go away. Even during alien abductions, people said once they called on Jesus, the attack stopped immediately!

Did you do anything to open yourself up to that? It sounds very scary, but real.

Ok. Billy Corgan was on Howard Stern's show years ago and spoke out about how he saw a person shapeshift into a reptilian in person. I was open-minded about it at the time, but now I am even more convinced! They don't just run the music industry, it's the elite too...and others in the population. They're all connected. They all have the sole purpose to destroy mankind. There's a way these lizard demons take over the human mind and body, but I won't go into it. It's definitely real though after researching more recently. The reason they do sacrifice rituals all the time (drinking blood, eating human flesh) is because they need the blood in order to maintain their human form.

God has the victory now and in the end...it's just playing out right now like the Bible said it would. These demonic creatures will lose in the end. Everything happening only confirms my beliefs.

You are exactly right and we are getting close to The End.

Never forget that the name of Jesus will immediately stop any kind of attacks, sight, or activity of these creatures among us.
Stand in your power as a Human Being and order it to stop in the name of Jesus!
The name of Jesus even stops sleep paralysis. That is an attack you can feel.
It feels like an invisible force is holding you down and you cannot move. You can feel a presence too.
USE THE NAME OF JESUS! Rebuke them!

Do not forget who you are!

It is really best not to think or speak of these things as it can open doors for them.
Do not give them any invitation into your life. They are NOT ALLOWED. Period.

Do not fear these things. All is well. Just do not forget who you are as a human being, you have the most power!

You are exactly right and we are getting close to The End.

Never forget that the name of Jesus will immediately stop any kind of attacks, sight, or activity of these creatures among us.
Stand in your power as a Human Being and order it to stop in the name of Jesus!
The name of Jesus even stops sleep paralysis. That is an attack you can feel.
It feels like an invisible force is holding you down and you cannot move. You can feel a presence too.
USE THE NAME OF JESUS! Rebuke them!

Do not forget who you are!

It is really best not to think or speak of these things as it can open doors for them.
Do not give them any invitation into your life. They are NOT ALLOWED. Period.

Do not fear these things. All is well. Just do not forget who you are as a human being, you have the most power!

Amen to everything you've said and you are absolutely correct about sleep paralysis! I was talking about it in this thread with different people: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/demons.825339/page-12

God is really moving! The Holy Spirit is revealing these things to us. Nothing is a coincidence. 😘

@CoastTwoCoast something is up tonight.
I can feel it.
There is something in the air, on the wind.
something big is up.

You can’t sleep either?

It is literally making my hair curl!

My hair has gone into long ringlets all over.

It is literally making my hair curl!

My hair has gone into long ringlets all over.

Awww babe, try to relax, ok. Don't let yourself be troubled or afraid. You are safe and protected. Do you take anything that helps you sleep? I take Seroquel when it's impossible to fall asleep. I'm watching Netflix for now, but will rest up soon.

@CoastTwoCoast something is up tonight.
I can feel it.
There is something in the air, on the wind.
something big is up.

You can’t sleep either?
Donald trumps actions tonight have the real possability of kicking off world war 3. I fear the apocalyptic visions of the future i once saw on a crazy dose of LSD may very well come to be true if the world keeps down this war path.

Awww babe, try to relax, ok. Don't let yourself be troubled or afraid. You are safe and protected. Do you take anything that helps you sleep? I take Seroquel when it's impossible to fall asleep. I'm watching Netflix for now, but will rest up soon.

I AM not afraid.
It is just disturbing my sleep.

I took an extra Gabapentin. That is all I have.
I quit taking Ambien.

I feel like I might be able to sleep soon.

Thank you for your reassurance and comforting presence.
Love you! ❤️🌹

I AM not afraid.
It is just disturbing my sleep.

I took an extra Gabapentin. That is all I have.
I quit taking Ambien.

I feel like I might be able to sleep soon.

Thank you for your reassurance and comforting presence.
Love you! ❤🌹

I love you too! Sleep well, hun. *kiss kiss*

Donald trumps actions tonight have the real possability of kicking off world war 3. I fear the apocalyptic visions of the future i once saw on a crazy dose of LSD may very well come to be true if the world keeps down this war path.

NO WAR!
Absolutely NOT!

You are right though, I did not even know what was going on until I just had a look at the news.
My senses sensed it and still do.

We are in dangerous territory.
Pray!

I don't know what Trump did. I avoid the news on purpose...I'll have to take a look. WWIII has been brewing for a while. Prayer is certainly necessary.

I don't know what Trump did. I avoid the news on purpose...I'll have to take a look. WWIII has been brewing for a while. Prayer is certainly necessary.

LOL! I avoid The News also as it is all bullshit and propaganda mostly.

Sleep Well. We will be fine no matter what.