• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

My dark scary connection to the spirit realm .

Ya hell hounds trace back to German Folklore from the late 1800's.
I read that there are 3 types of hell hounds one is a dark shadow figure with the shape of a dog. Another is a giant dark pitch black dog with no head . And the last is a giant looking dog that's the same color as a fox and has a orange reddish glow to it.
The scary fucked up thing is last week I had a dream I was getting chased by a giant Fox looking dog that was bright orange and hint of red to its fur . In the dream it was laying down and suddenly had eye contact with it and it jumped up and started chasing me. I heard the Giant Fox looking He'll Hound is a sign of war is coming.

That's fucking creppy. Hope that the book is wrong though

I'm 99% confidant that I will go to heaven when I die but that hell hound shit scares the fuck out of me. I feel like everything has a reason behind it. I feel like there are demonic forces that are following me but I'm not in danger , one of my friends grandpa told me the fist that I seen smash my sister's window from inside the house was a Omen (a demonic sign) I think he is right. Also I never told anyone this before but year after that incident with the window breaking from the unknown fist when I was 11 me and my friend across the street had took part in sexual acts on eachother . I don't know if I was molested or not but I remember my friend wanted to give me a blowjob and I told him no. But then finally gave in and he sucked my dick. He was 14 at the time and I was 11 . I'm not gay I was just a young fragile kid who was going through puberty and had sexual fantacies of getting blowjob and I would allow my friend across the street to blow me and I will admit there was a time we took turns blowing eachother . I'm not really bothered by it but I do feel like I opened up a demonic portal by doing these sexual sins.
That is called bisexuality and it is nothing to be ashamed of, and it is not evil, 'demonic', etc.

That's fucking creppy. Hope that the book is wrong though
Research sensenmann, and nachzehren or shroud eaters.

The website below is incorrect with their use of the word Germanic but the information about the folklore monsters from central and northern Europe are correct.

Becoming a Nachzehrer
According to folklore, the most common way that people become nachzehrers is when they commit suicide.

The website below is incorrect with their use of the word Germanic but the information about the folklore monsters from central and northern Europe are correct.

Becoming a Nachzehrer
According to folklore, the most common way that people become nachzehrers is when they commit suicide.
Thanks so much for posting this I've been looking for something like this.

Becoming a Nachzehrer

Reading about it now. Appreciate the links chief

That is called bisexuality and it is nothing to be ashamed of, and it is not evil, 'demonic', etc.

It's not called bisexuality if he was only experimenting as an innocent 11 year old boy and he is not actually into men now. He is straight!

I was not saying there is anything wrong with being bisexual or gay, but he is not bisexual or gay. He is straight/heterosexual. There's nothing wrong with being a heterosexual male last time I checked. Don't confuse him.

It's probably not a demonic portal, in my opinion. Opening yourself up to someone sexually, especially through your astral substances, opens yourself more completely to their energy. If there was anything wrong with that person, mentally or spiritually, it could have had lasting effects. Portals? I wouldn't know. This is beyond my expertise, but if you (@Isnortice91) think that your energy was damaged I think you could probably take some precautions in future events; get reiki done, having an energy cleansing might work too. But it seems like you've gone into some serious territories before. I don't want to school you on who's who and what's what in the demon world or otherwise, I'm really not that type of guy. So it's up to you how you want to fix your energy field if you think it's been damaged in any way.

It's probably not a demonic portal, in my opinion. Opening yourself up to someone sexually, especially through your astral substances, opens yourself more completely to their energy. If there was anything wrong with that person, mentally or spiritually, it could have had lasting effects. Portals? I wouldn't know. This is beyond my expertise, but if you (@Isnortice91) think that your energy was damaged I think you could probably take some precautions in future events; get reiki done, having an energy cleansing might work too. But it seems like you've gone into some serious territories before. I don't want to school you on who's who and what's what in the demon world or otherwise, I'm really not that type of guy. So it's up to you how you want to fix your energy field if you think it's been damaged in any way.
Ya the funny thing is my friend who did sexual acts with me is now married and has a kid . But Unfortunately I have found my self cursed with being alone every valintines day 😟

I find it hard to try finding a girlfriend . The last time I had a girlfriend was 2011. I've been single since. I just want to be in a relationship again and settle down I suppose. I'm guessing I suffer from some sort of anxiety mixed with depression.
Because last month I was at a bar and this cute girl approached me and told me that I looked cute. Why didn't I take advantage of the situation and strike up a conversation?.
I just stood there in shock . Why do I get so shy around girls.

Oh no, I forgot about stupid Valentine's Day. It doesn't really affect me though, especially since quitting social media years ago. Society tries to make single people feel bad on Valentine's Day. People on social media are so phony with their "love". There's no telling what's really going on behind the scenes in their relationship. Most people cling to other people simply because they don't want to be alone. It's usually not a perfect relationship like they desperately try to portray to the world.