• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Mustard on Hamburgers

i love A1 but ive never put it on a burger, imma have to try it the next time...also A1 is the only steak sauce, ive tried dozens of others and to me nothing compares

in america we have diffrerent fastfood places in different parts of the country..like the west coast the best fast food burger is a IN-N-OUT..here in chicago and parts of the midwest imma go with a CULVERS or a STEAK and SHAKE...the east coast im not sure WHAT THEY HAVE....i will say ive never tried sonic or hardees so i dont know how those are

but if your looking for a universal place..WENDYS by far is the best

ok, cool. cheers for the input.

I love my burgers and steaks medium rare. On burgers I always put mustard and ketchup on them. I prefer mustard over ketchup though.

how do yall eat your burgers?

i need mine pretty much well done..i like a medium steak but i dont want to really see much pink in my burger, it just grosses me out

agreed about blood but i like my burgers cooked medium well. pink is ok but even with steak, a lot of blood grosses me the fuck out. my boyfriend's roommate once cooked dinner for us, handed us this disgustingly bloody steak and bf/I had to eat it to be polite (his roommate is this nice, but oversensitive ex-marine). thinking of that shit still grosses me out.

its not just the blood that gets to me in a burger, the texture of the raw burger also grosses me out...just the mushyness of it, ccan ruin the burger for me and i wont even take anotther bite or bother to send it back..when i get grossed out like that i just loose my appitite completly

kinda of like when you bake a chicken and its just not completly done..ehh so nasty

^ It's not blood you see that's red. It's some protein, which I honestly don't recall off the top of my head.

Now eating chicken raw is fucking disgusting, at least you can't catch salmonella from undercoooked beef

i love chicken, its prolly my favorite cause you can do so much with it but if its just slightly undercooked even with out being pink but its still a little transluicent, it ruins it for me

im not the biggest pork chop fan unless its a good porkchop(like from hogwild) and by that i mean a nice bone in 1'- 1 1/2inches thick cooked whatever way the resturant i go to is serving it...steak i love too but we eat alot of it..but id almost take a really nice thick cut porkchop over most steaks

how do you feel about lamb chinky? my boyfriend works at this mediterranean restaurant and they have this flame ass dinner, it's like chunks of lamb with dill/almond/raisin rice

well wiggi, i used to eat a lot of chicken. i used to be on the fat side and i ate so much of it while i lost a bunch of weight. the texture, color, thought of eating a bird--it all grosses me out so fucking badly. it's not that i don't like how it tastes, but i put way too much thought into it, if that makes sense, ha.

mostly this phobia applies just to chicken, but i really don't fucking like turkey either for the same reason. i guess part of it too is the thought of putting a whole bird in the oven, or chicken legs, etc. with a steak, even though i know it's from a cow, it's just the flesh with a bone, for example, porterhouse (so good). but i prefer filet mignon or even a flank steak if i'm making tacos so i can just eat the...meat.

how do you feel about lamb chinky? my boyfriend works at this mediterranean restaurant and they have this flame ass dinner, it's like chunks of lamb with dill/almond/raisin rice

never had it..and where i live we have alot of middle eastern people but ive never tried it

believe it or not but i had HP sauce on a burger here in australia yesterday and it was tits (great). imma have to track some down in the stores around here for when i make my own burgers. i really enjoyed, given it was on a hungry jacks burger.

i'm more of a bbq or tomato sauce guy myself.

yeah i love hp sauce, it goes good wsith pork chops anf chicken too cause its kind of sweet..i dont htink ive tried it on a burger

Location..: Alabama.
Yes, what we do here is mix together mustard and ketchup in a bowl ( and mayo if u like that nasty shit), add hot sauce, or bbq sauce w.e. stir around, and use a spoon to apply to the burger, or hotdog.
The hotdog places around here have a special type of sauce they put on the hotdogs, and hamburgers ALWAYS have mustard on them unless told not to.
Actually a pretty good idea. Indiana most people put it on their Hamburgers, but I personally hate mustard on anything.