• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Music Enhancer!!

The only thing music sounds bad on is DMT. And that is based on one peculiar experience. Actually mj is good with music at home, and JWH-073, just listening to the rain and thunder is awe inspiring. I can hear the archetypes whistling and whispering the craziest hymns. Methylone and 4Flouro are good seeing live shows, especially where you can dance. I saw an awesome Black Sabbath cover band the other night and was rocking my ass off. I thought towards the end that I was making a spectacle of myself until I was approached by a pretty young girl who said she thought it was exciting that I was actually getting into the show. Good night I tell you.

Acid & mdma... makes sense doesn't it??

Acid & amt a close second.

2c-i was good for music enhancement, yes.

I once wept uncontrollably for 5 minutes after seeing Jeff Beck perform "Cause We Ended As Lovers" live on TV because i thought it was the most beautiful thing i'd ever heard.

It's a shame i get too many negative effects from 2c-i, otherwise i would take it alot more for listening to music.

Nobody dropped DiPT but its the god of music modification.

I find it enhances it. It moves background sounds up and shifts the orders. It makes listening to all your favorite jams like listening to them for the first time.

music enhancement can mean a lot of things.

for me it goes like this

mushrooms are the best for analyzing music. focusing on seperate parts picking out melodies and why the artist decided to structure the song the way he did.

weed is the best for creating music

and MDMA is the best at allowing the music to fuel the drug.

of those though I would actually give the trophy for overall music enhancement to weed because it does the most of those three categories for me. I say that a little bit hesitantly though because I have had some extremely powerful experiences with mushrooms and music