• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Music Enhancer!!

I guess it depends on the kind of music.

XTC will be great for trance, happy hardcore, ...

Acid will be great with psytrance.

Gabber will sound great while on speed, ...

Take some 2C-E. Audio hallucinations are fun times when listening to good music.

Mushrooms + Psychedelic Rock or Classic Rock (Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Steve Miller Band) = Bliss

MDMA (Ecstasy) = Commercial Trance, Hands Up, Hardstyle, Electro, Progressive, Vocal Trance, or most Electronic Dance Music works very well

Last edited:
Yeah MDMA is probably the best musical enhancer I've taken. The musical euphoria it catalyzes is incredible. The one use I find bk-MDMA has is electronic musical enhancement. Not much of a fan for the jitteriness or comedown (which is way worse than MDMA for me) but the musical enhancement is great.

Ketamine makes music sound awesome. It's like the sounds turn into liquid and flow straight in thru your ear and tickle your brain...

My thang is Kratom at the minute, and strangely, I cant seem to find anything to rock my boat with it. Nothin seems to work musically :\

I guess it's whatever floats your boat.IMO all drugs give you a new appreciation of music.
What do you mean by enhancer?Listening to music on MDMA will be the greatest thing you've ever heard.But on LSD, for me, is more spiritual than the hollow happiness of ecstasy.
Listen to Imagine by John Lennon on lucy and you'll cry.(at least i did)

^ Backstreet's back; ALRIGHT! ;)

oh good lord, I would imagine listening to that stuff on psychedelics to be a small glimpse of hell.

^ Backstreet's back; ALRIGHT! ;)

oh good lord, I would imagine listening to that stuff on psychedelics to be a small glimpse of hell.

LOL yeah. And RnB makes me wanna poke my ears out with a rusty fork too. :!

A hefty dose of LSD combined with the late February / early March 1969 Fillmore West run by the Grateful Dead. :)