Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been raining a bit, now its stinking hot, the season is right, the fields have had cows in - heading out on a hunt today - wish me luck.

good luck kev!

Polluted_Mind - different species of magic mushroom mate, subs v cubes so you can pack away the cap for now. for detailed info re-read the thread from the beginning. blue mountains west of sydney has subs the colder climate fungus.

ok. so its raining a bit lately. Having heaps stinker dayz beforehand (40deg/C+) and the humidity there.. Im thinking they might come out a little early. I'm in the middle of now-fucking-where atm with plenty of cow about. I'll keep you posted. Please do the same. peace

JAKARTA: An 18-year-old schoolie narrowly escaped being arrested in Bali this week for punching a woman in the face while under the influence of hallucinogenic mushrooms.

The man has returned to his home in the Northern Territory after recovering from the effects of the magic mushrooms, which are openly available in Bali's nightclub district.
Bali police said the man's parents had immediately flown from Australia when they heard of the incident and had ''settled'' the matter with the woman's family. As a result, she would not press charges, they said.

Contnd -

http://www.smh.com.au/world/schoolie-on-drugs-hits-bali-tourist-20121206-2ayh1.html

^ Classic, but damn lucky his parents stepped in....some people need to take responsibility for their actions... sounds like he was having a bad trip :-D or some extreme confusion!

how'd everyone's searches go? i'm in brissie and we haven't had much / any rain lately except for a little bit last night and this morning. so i doubt there would be many around.

^ more rain needed in brissie, these showers are nice but not enough to get pins growing!

Gold Tops at Brooms Head !!! - cant tell you where cos that would be sourcing info - but you have to be blind to miss em.

season here in nsw for cubes is from nov to feb - brooms head is about 30 minutes north of grafton, 2 hours south of gold coast and is a good indication that the whole of northern nsw should be popping up gold tops now..

You lucky cunts, Thats amazing you get shrooms growing this time of year. Do you you get alot of rain?

last year it was heaps wetter, we desperately need a good soaking right now - but we did have a bit of rain a few days ago and the very next day shrooms were popping up.

WooHoo - season underway in norther NSW - just in time for Dec 21st too

goldies-2012.jpg

^plenty where I'm from.

I'm still not game enough to try them. I usually have a nice bag of subs when muscaria's are floating about anyway.

I'm not %100 sure, waiting on ForEverAfter to reassure, but I think the muscaria season starts before the subs in winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.