Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, from what i know southern NSW have subs. My memory is fair sketchy but i think i remember people mentioning the blue mountains and areas around there.

Too far north and your not going to have much luck. NSW/QLD border is where you will start finding cubes.

North NSW and S.E. Queensland season is pretty much nearly over. There will still be some.. but harder to find.

Looking foward to mushie season soooo much... do any of you have a suggestion on how to preserve decent mushies? I was thinking snap lock bag and freezer, but I'm sure some experienced chaps will have lovely ideas ^_^.

the important thing is first getting them 100% cracker dry. personally i dry them in a food dehydrator then bag them up and store in glass mason jars with dessicant inside. this way they last all year round until its time to go picking again :) (fridge/freezer is meant to work well although not really nessecary)

Golden_Nipple said:
Looking foward to mushie season soooo much... do any of you have a suggestion on how to preserve decent mushies? I was thinking snap lock bag and freezer, but I'm sure some experienced chaps will have lovely ideas ^_^.

Best way is to either use a food dehydrator, or chuck em in a container with some dessicant. Once they are cracker dry, pulverize them so you have a good fine powder and then store however you want.

Thankyou guys so much! ^_^.

Immortal Teknique - why do you suggest powdering them? I would have thought this would make them pretty bad for eating... chucking them through a pill press came to mind, but that's a fair amount of trouble to go through to eat some shrooms ^_^.

Best way is to either use a food dehydrator, or chuck em in a container with some dessicant. Once they are cracker dry, pulverize them so you have a good fine powder and then store however you want.

imo you shouldnt powder them as they attract more moisture this way.....better off just storing them whole and then when its time to take them you can eat them as they are or grind them up and put in liquid.

chucking them through a pill press came to mind, but that's a fair amount of trouble to go through to eat some shrooms ^_^.

i dunno about a pill press but you could always grind them and put them into gel caps.

Ive always just grinded them. Then when i want to dose, i added them to a drink like you would add say, milo to milk. I make sure they are cracker dry before i do this.

Hasn't caused me any trouble in the past. Also a good way to conceal them if you live with your parents like me. Alot easier to explain a baggie of brown powder rather than dried mushrooms.

Really?

I would have thought it's easier to talk your way out of a bag of dried fungi rather than a bag of brown powder that looked liked drugs ;)

So I'm going to assume this thread is the start of Mushroom season 2007.

Lets set some rules from the start.

No asking for ID's.

No asking for spots to search or places to hunt.

If this thread gets long like the last few have, make sure you completely read it and search the old ones so we don't have to keep repeating the same information over and over.

Lets try and keep it all together in one thread.

...and remember this is not social.

Welcome to mushroom season 07 =D

Chronik Fatigue said:
You have a pill press?!? 8o

Shit, people have been shot over those things.

Naaaah man. I was just trying to think of reasons as to why you would powderise it. Makes sense now though, disolving it in liquid and the like.

Question about powdered mushies though, what would be the right dosage? I usually eat between 5 and 10 mushies, but I wouldn't really beable to judge once I've turned them to powder :p.

Golden_Nipple said:
Naaaah man. I was just trying to think of reasons as to why you would powderise it. Makes sense now though, disolving it in liquid and the like.

Question about powdered mushies though, what would be the right dosage? I usually eat between 5 and 10 mushies, but I wouldn't really beable to judge once I've turned them to powder :p.

I have scales so i weigh my dosages. I find its alot more accurate as well. Not sure whether its happened to you before but i can eat 5 subs one night, have a good trip. Another night eat 5 and be shot out of a cannon into complete ego loss for 4-5 hours. Mushrooms do vary quite alot for various reasons so powdering helps even that out.

But yeah, i weigh them, normally around 3.5-4g's for a pretty nice trip.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Thanks a fuckload guys, you've been heaps of help. Gunna start scouting around Melbourne next week I reckon.

A prize to the first person who finds a developed sub in Vic!! :D:D

Wait til the rains my friend. Motherfucker is way too dry at the moment. But yeah let us know what/if you find anything....

Oh, I don't expect to find anything edible yet, just going for a bit of a wander to scout out some areas where there might be some babies for future use ;).

Looking at shrooming for the first time tomorow with 2 capsules of dried mushrooms. Couple of Qs.

1. Would two capsules (decent in size appx 3 cm long) be enough for a first timer to have some decent visuals?

EDIT- No asking for spots to search or places to hunt. Lil angel15

Last edited by a moderator:
Panda87 said:
Looking at shrooming for the first time tomorow with 2 capsules of dried mushrooms. Couple of Qs.

1. Would two capsules (decent in size appx 3 cm long) be enough for a first timer to have some decent visuals?

EDIT- No asking for spots to search or places to hunt. Lil angel15

Ive never dosed capsules before. However if you really want to know how much you have, the best way is to probably weigh them.

Also, what type of mushrooms are they do you know? P. Cubensis and P. Subaeruginosa vary greatly in potency, the latter being far stronger.

Two capsules should be pretty adequate just drop them and see how you go. I've had some very strong experiences off only two caps, around 2cm long each, and I've only had some mediocre experiences. Experiment, it's the only way you'll learn.

can someone give some tips on what kind of areas to search and how to identify psylos? im pretty sure thats not sourcing :/

Status
Not open for further replies.