• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

most nangs you've ever had

ha that's gold! (just say it's your new asthma inhaler)

paisley: most of that damage seems to be resulting from lesions in the temporal lobe particularly the hippocampus and entorhinal cortex and associated meso-limbic structures involved in memory, language and acquiring new information. However, i thought i read in Matt White's DXM FAQ that olney's lesions were primarily in the frontal lobe involved in higher processing that's why it was so hard to conclusively prove detrimental effects.

P.S. many great scientist and poets used nitrous when it was the in drug amongst victorian era socialites. Samuel Colerige was one i think, or was it opium like Poe, so it can't be that bad for you.

Please take the time to look up the facts you're referencing so that others may benefit from the info:

White, William E. (1995) The Dextromethorphan FAQ: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Dextromethorphan, version 4.0.
Originally published in HTML at http://www.frognet.net/dxm
Currently hosted in Erowid's DXM Vault: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

Regarding Olney's Lesions and the NMDA antagonist neurotoxicity ("NAN") argument, see the following:Article 1 is William White's original NMDA antagonist neurotoxicity article, 2 is Cliff Anderson's rebuttal, and 3 is WW's response/retraction of the conclusions in #1.

BigTrancer :)

Just a quick note on the whipped cream dispensers. I see people mention that it could cause harm by freezing your lips/tongue all the time. As far as I know, while the N20 is still in its original 'bulb', its a liquid. After it passes through into the dispenser it turns into a gas and this is where it changes temperature. The temperature of the gas should reach room temp very quickly and in my case where I have to unscrew the bulb and stick on a little mouth piece (two seconds), by the time its on the N20 is already warm and presents no danger to the lips/tongue what-so-ever. Something I dont hear about often (ever) is if there is any danger from the residue, or if it even makes it into your lungs. What I mean by that is, after putting quite a few bulbs through my dispenser there is a black residue left on the inside of it. If you unscrew the top of your dispenser and run your finger around the inside it will come out black, this is the residue Im talking about. Im not sure if this is a result of the quick change from liquid to gas near the top or if it is because of the nitrous itself. I havent been able to get to the bottom of my dispenser to see how much, if any, of a residue there is there. Although now that I think about it, the mouthpiece I have is grey and the nitrous has to pass through it and there doesnt seem to be any difference of colouration there at all, which to me suggests the residue is a result of the liquid hitting the walls of the dispenser and turning into a gas. Does anyone else have anything to add about this?

As I said in my post above: No one has shown that Olneys lesions have any behavioural correlate.

I.e. No one has shown that animals with Olney's lesions are in anyway stupider than animals without them

Offtopic:
Benzos said:
I was under the impression that black stuff when you run your finger inside your nang machine (ISI or other) is actualy the nasty impuritys from when the nangs are made (grease and metal from the casings manufacturing or somthing) Not actualy anything to do with the nitrous.

But that may be entirly wrong.
It's worth searching briefly for references when bringing up a discussion point - I know you said "I was under the impression... but that may be entirely wrong" but it took me 30sec to search for "nitrous grease" on this forum and there are 2 hits, one of which contains a full discussion on this issue: Oily residue in bulberator.

BigTrancer :)

probably in one night the most i have had is about 8 boxes - 80 nangs?

i agree with moebro. they stop getting fun at about 40. we were just v. silly.
and goddamn my lungs were sore for hours afterward.

I normally have around 30-60 a session. And it's normally done coming down or peaking on a psychedelic. Or coming down off a pill or some speed.

Don't know the most I've ever done without moving or really breathing much..Maybe 100?

I'm so experienced with bulbs these days, seeing how I do them at least twice a week for years and years now, I can convulse off half a bulb while sober now.. and can cause anyone on bulbs to crack.. its too easy. Bulbs are fun but evil.

The first 30 are alright...about 65 ive done

Do 10 at a time......bliss

You can just go on and on and on....its nangs...

I used to bulb really really hard. On payday I'd buy anywhere between 5 and twenty boxes, get stoned/drunk/whatever, and do bulbs. There was my weekend for a while.

The most I've ever done in one session is maybe 150 or so. But after going really hard with them for a while, they've lost their appeal. They're still fun, but I don't crave them like I used to.

psychadelics aside i personally have found that they almost seem to be wasted unless complimented with a hint of the old MJ. But i am yet to do more than 3 in a row and 10 in a night.

they are nitrous oxide gas chargers for those old style whipped cream makers and soda syphons... fun stuff :D

most ive done in one sitting is 50 something

i usually do about 3 boxes in a session... followed by wanting more and not having ne $$ left - since i usually do them scattered

i cant remember how many we had at a party once...but it was quite a few boxes full...and each box contained like 30boxes or 10nangs.... or soemthing inside...that party went down in sydney bler history...we made a picture out of all the nangs and collected em but i dont have the photo now :\

im pretty sure i could dig it up though.

lets just say i was finding nangs everywhere for the next 8mths 8o

i could just suck down nangs all night...its the way to my heart ;)

We've taken nangs to the absolute limit. To not do them with acid is too much of a waste these days.

But until you have a nang, climb into a fridge, and then get your friends to kick the shit out of the fridge, then your've never lived.

Or of course you can do abandoment nangs. Drive around in a car and get a passanger to have a nang. Then suddenly pull over and throw them out of hte car infront of a police station and drive off.

But once of the best is to bite the head of a guitar while someone plays a tune on the guitar.

Heh, in my old house we did bulbs heaps... sometimes nearly every day.. Anyweay at the end of the binge, and doing it every weekend after clubbing etc.. We had around 30kg all up of bulbs.. In cardboard boxes, and taking up 3 big Citybeach clothes shop bags which broke if you tried to lift them up.

I left them in the house for the owners to find when I moved out and found out I wasn't getting any bond.

and what about firworks nangs? theyre always fun, fearing whether you might just be too close to that firwork that was SUPPOSED to go off in little spurts and is now not doing anything at all.......until BANG!!
the whole thing blows up like a rocket and sounds like you've just fired a shotgun into a canyon.

hehe.
that said, the most i've had in a night is about 50.

Sllip said:
Drive around in a car and get a passanger to have a nang. Then suddenly pull over and throw them out of hte car infront of a police station and drive off.

Well I tried a nang while being a passenger in a mates car on Saturday, very loud stereo and quite the fast car, anyway I never expected a nang could be so good until I timed it just right.

I sucked in one about 20 secconds before the lights turned green we were turning right and at the front. I just let my breath out as the lights went green and he took off hard then Naaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg, that was the best feeling I think I have ever had.

Standing next to the car outside Kryal, and having someone say 'GO ONNNN YOU CAN GET MORE IN' - and then with another breath everything going a bottle green tint...

awesomeness :p