• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

most nangs you've ever had

I've only done nangs a few times, but a couple of my friends would buy at least a dozen boxes every party (they did share them, but had more than everyone else). One of them ended up losing the feeling in the left side of their body.

I guess it actually turned out to be a good thing, because it became a catalyst for her sorting out her drug use in general - she was doing way too much K and pills. Anyway she doesn't do bulbs, K or pills anymore, still comes out to almost as many raves, and has an awesome time. She got the feeling back in her left side over the course of a few months.

My dick is this big:
<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Meh a lot, of course with acid. Nitrous is the ultimate synergy drug, by itself it is quite short lived and not really worth it. Don't really like to binge on it tho..... that nang taste stays in my mouth for ages!

Nitrous is a very safe drug, and i'm sick of hearing from pilled up and meth'd up nobshankers that it's melting my brain or akin to chroming, both meth and MDxx are far worse for your body.

On the topic of olney's lesions i thought that it was far from proved for all dissociatives bar PCP.

^^ I must admit I was quoting from memory of an old paper I read on the subject. I'll try and dig up a reference and search for anything more recent when I've got the time.

If you really do enjoy Nitrous though... try to suck from the balloon when you're resting comfortably on the ground, or at-least sitting up on a cosey couch.

Good advice. I would tend to also add; ... and don't stand up immediately afterwards.

Go "nang" - only in Australia I tell you! We always come up with the best words =D

As for 'stupid drug' (satricion) - hell no, I always have major psychedelic insights after passing out on nitrous (if only I could remember them properly...) Not as stupid as amyl bongs anyway....

We're always used a bulbulator (ie, whipped cream dispenser). Never had any issues with it, and it means u can empty several nangs into it and them suck them down.

I'm not a huge fan of nangs. Oh, they're a bit of fun on a comedown or with a few drinks (I don't like pot, so I can't say I've tried that with nangs), but I hardly see the point in paying for them when I could spend my money on longer lasting drugs. Or other things even.

That being said, every1 prefers different ways of getting fucked up. Nangs are a hell of a lot safer than becoming a heroin junkie.

Even though you can buy them legally the guidelines still stand. No sources, No prices.

I've got a bigger dick than all of you, but if I show you some of you might get jealous....

Fry-d- Even though you can buy them legally the guidelines still stand. No sources, No prices.

I've got a bigger dick than all of you, but if I show you some of you might get jealous....

money can bye u anything ayyyy?

Some years ago I was somewhat of a nang whore, nos hog and bulb slut, this to the point where when I moved out of my little apartment I had 3 Coopers pale ale beer cartons full of neatly repacked expended nangs. I also had a few sculptures including a coffee table and wall hangings made of thousands of bulbs.

At the height of my consumption together with a good friend we consumed 10 boxes in just over 30 mins with the use of only one nanger. Needless to say, blue lips and migraines were the result as was a very pissed of girlfriend when she arrived home.

Did some maths too after the 6 months or so I went nuts on the bulbs, seems between the three of us we consumed somewhere in the region of 500 boxes and burnt out 5 nangers.

Wouldn’t recommend.....

JoKeRsWiLd

Hmm, I think it was about 25... I think so... It was my first time too hehe...

51144just_NAN.jpg

Lots of nitrous (3 hours of full anaesthesia) and lots of ketamine (near anaethetic dose) puts lots of little holes in your head... if your a rodent... that no one knows even effect behaviour in anyway.

Only time I've had nitrous is when I had my wisdom teeth out. Didn't do shit, because the operation still hurt like fuck. Now if I could get a canister for less than $50 then I might change my mind if I did one on acid.

While we all talk of olney's lesions. What is the ACTUAL effect of them. Do they noticably cause motor/concentration problems? Do they occur in specific regions of the brain?

Just curious is all :)

Just answered my own question;
from http://everything2.com/index.pl?node=Olney's%20lesions
yet to figure this site out. It's a bit all over the shop on it's bias...

Apparently it affects-

Memory, especially language-related (e.g., finding words)
Understanding metaphors
Evaluating, and possibly controlling, your own behaviour
Multi-sensory thinking
Learning in new situations
Certain aspects of visual perception

Thanks for that BilZ0r

Yes Paisly, it does seem a bit that way, however after my crazy period, I remember being stuck for words for months. After recommendations from another ex- nitrous user, I tried a formulation known as GH4 (no relation to g chems) which contained among other things Ornithine, an amino acid produced in the urea cycle and thought to be a pro-factor of HGH. I'm not sure about that claim, but the formulation definitely seemed to improve recall.

does anyone feel retarded when consumed????

coz a couple of weeks ago, 10 o so friends would just have the same exact feeling. the only thing that would change is the length.

so far i've done around 20 and definetely not doing anything anytime soon..

I love the hippie crack... doing it on the train is fun... Theres a section of track between dandenong and hallam stations where the train goes quite fast.. if you do enough nangs it feels asthough ur being shot out of a canon.. if your ever on the train and you hear a crack followed by a wooooshhhhh.. you'll know im around ;)