• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

most nangs you've ever had

MoeBro said:
I seem to remember reading something bilz0r posted about combining nitrous oxide and ketamine causing Olneys' lesions rather quickly?
=\

What are Olneys' lesions? :(

seems like that as well now that i'm older.

i always had a saying that if you give your bulbs up for another person then that truely meant you loved them.

What are Olneys' lesions?

You can liken them to small holes in the brain. From memory, all dissociatives can cause these lesions. PCP is at the high end i.e. most damage done, and N2O is at the lower end.

B12 depletion was mentioned by MoeBro. This can be quite concerning as supplements do stuff all to replenish the vitamin. It's not an easy vitamin for many people to absorb, so the best method of taking it is via injection.

My time on nitrous was many years ago. I quickly got sick of loading bulbs, and when a friend said he had an account with a gas company and an empty auto grade cylinder, I jumped at the chance to fill it, thereby beginning a long and serious binge. I basically stayed on the tank (filtered gas) until it was empty, even waking through the night and having a blast. How's that for a big dick...head?.... which I most certainly was :\

This stuff is damaging, I have no doubt about it. I felt it took months to completely come right. During that time, friends often helped themselves to a big balloon full. I saw close friends crash to the ground unconscious, one of which smashed his head on concrete. Another was saved because she fell in a doorway, but banged her head 3 or 4 times as she fell from side to side. A third friend - the owner of the cylinder - I caught as he fell. In saving his head we both crashed through a planter-box lattice thing and ended up on the floor together. When he opened his eyes, he looked up and said "What are you doing man?" I said I'd just saved his head from hitting the ground. He looked around and said "Oh..I thought I must have been lying down when I had it....."

Shortly after that last incident I decided I'd never touch the stuff again. As soon as word was around, someone came and retrieved the tank, and others payed to have it filled. It got passed around until basically everyone was over the stuff. A particularly memorable occasion - when I made a rare exception and did indulge again **- was when someone went into the gas depot to get a refill and by accident was given medical grade instead.

Wheew... that and the acid of the day made for some serious shit 8o

** I've also made exceptions when at the dentist, where as Mac explained, mixing N2O with oxygen provides a completely different effect IMO and has permitted me to go without a needle.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I've only ever done one in my life. That was enough. They fucking suck, I don't get it at all.

You haven't had them with acid =D

Yeah, naming numbers is pointless...done upto a full crate (36 boxes) before, but really, it's not worth the cold hard cash at the end of the day...

I love nitrous when coming down from psychedelics [but not too much or by god you'll regret it], but on their own they're pretty dull :)

50, completely stupid if you ask me. I don't feel the need for any more than 20 or 30.

Look, nangs are fucken awesome. If you don't like nangs, there's something wrong with you.

I mean, don't get me wrong...they're stupid. Nangs are a stupid drug. Nobody ever learned the secrets of the universe through doing nangs.

But mixed with other drugs they're great so long as you don't do too many or get too fixated.

Nangs and pills feel amazing.

Nangs and weed will send your brain on a lovely rollercoaster.

Nangs and acid...well...it's like the whole world explodes into an infinity of fractals, each of which contains an infinity of fractals, and each of which is more beautiful than the last. Nangs and acid is awesome.

phase_dancer said:
You can liken them to small holes in the brain. From memory, all dissociatives can cause these lesions. PCP is at the high end i.e. most damage done, and N2O is at the lower end.

Though haven't these only been produced in rats? I was under the impression that they as yet, havent been found in humans or sub-human chimps.

Or was it that they are only permenant in rats and not monkeys and people.

I'm sure there is something on Erowid, but alas, I'm stoned. Maybe tomorrow.

satricion said:
Nangs and pills feel amazing.

Nangs and weed will send your brain on a lovely rollercoaster.

Nangs and acid...well...it's like the whole world explodes into an infinity of fractals, each of which contains an infinity of fractals, and each of which is more beautiful than the last. Nangs and acid is awesome.

I couldn't agree more! Though the vast majority of times that i've had nangs ive been stoned, the few times that I have had it while on mdma or acid were incredible. On the mdma I noticed the effects of the nangs seemed to last a whole lot longer, and were much more intense. On the acid, the nangs seemed to send your vision to a whole new level ;) I also really enjoy the combination of shrooms and nangs, I think its pretty comparable to nangs and acid really, only I just feel the whole shroom trip to be alot more natural. I've also done ket and nangs before, which was quite enjoyable, though reading about how damaging it could be from this thread, I dont think i'll be trying that combination again ...

has anyone noticed a bulb during a massive hang over alievates (long after the imediate effects) the hang over in a big way?

I've also found a bulb during a migraine massively massively reduces the pain (not completely though).

Anyone else had similar experinces?

i neva had nangs b4... never been bothered cuz more heavier shit always around. something that did scare me was that some1 was tellin me if you do it the wrong way u can blow up ya lungs or some shit but im shore 1 of yous would hav mentioned it if yas had heard of it b4

That really depends on what they meant by 'blow up ya lungs'. I've seen people before (usually first timers on nangs) who have been taking it straight from the bottle (as in what cream is made in, not the nos cannister itself) and applied too much pressure to the button, resulting in their cheeks flaring outwards. This is usually pretty funny for those watching, though it can be avoided entirely by simply putting the gas into a balloon first, and inhaling it from there. There is actually an element of danger involved when inhaling straight from the bottle due to the fact that the gas is so cold, it can cause damage to your throat and I would assume lungs.

I too have had a tank of medical grade nitrous. Some awesome times were had with that, including one very good night involving acid, 6 or 7 friends a holiday house and a bag of extra large balloons.

But, it's true, you do get sick of it. I even tried giving it away to a friend of a friend. Unfortunately for him, he never came around to collect it.

Nitrous being my drug of choice by far, i have never met anyone who didn't like it after their second nang.

... oh and nangs and salvia is just crazy!

(im sorry mods, i know its off topic)

satricion said:
Look, nangs are fucken awesome. If you don't like nangs, there's something wrong with you.

I'm with satricion, whats not to like? Nitrous is one of the few drugs i find doesn't have any negative side-effects or after-effects and like shorza i've never seen someone not enjoy the high.

I don't like nangs, I can't stand them.

I can't understand why people looking like there suffocating themselves, starving their brain and keep on falling down hurting themselves always reach for the next box.

Must just be me....

i find most people who say nangs are shit actually had CO2 instead of N2O

given that about 6 boxes, then my brain hurt

Fry-d- said:
I don't like nangs, I can't stand them.

I can't understand why people looking like there suffocating themselves, starving their brain and keep on falling down hurting themselves always reach for the next box.

Must just be me....

No, it's definitely not just you. I don't like the disorientation - distortion of reality does not = euphoria for everyone (but I don't like being stoned either, or tripping. OMG! Blasphemy! ).
So there's obviously "something wrong" with both of us, Fry-d ;)

=D

Last edited: