• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Money for drugs

Caleb_c

Greenlighter
Just wondering where you guys get the money to buy your drugs. I work 30 hours a week at my part time job or more but after all my bills for apartment and gas and phone and stuff I'm all out of money. So I thought it would be interesting to see how you guys pay for it

welcome to bluelight. i'm going to move your thread.

while i acknowledge this is a legitmate question please be reminded that we do allow price, source, or vendor discussion on bluelight.

homeless -> drug culture

welcome to bluelight. i'm going to move your thread.

while i acknowledge this is a legitmate question please be reminded that we do not allow price, source, or vendor discussion on bluelight.

homeless -> drug culture
Fixed! ;)

No price and vendor discussion please...

I buy wholesale, sell enough to break even and use the rest. It's a rule that I have with myself that I cannot loose money on drugs.

Just wondering where you guys get the money to buy your drugs. I work 30 hours a week at my part time job or more but after all my bills for apartment and gas and phone and stuff I'm all out of money. So I thought it would be interesting to see how you guys pay for it

lol that is the question isnt it?

I worked, not really on drugs now though(on Sub Maintaince). The only thing I buy off the street now is anxiety meds(klonopin or xanax) and some weed every now and again, and they are cheap. When using I pawned everything, put stuff on credit(running up bills to 800 bucks, taking money off of familys credit cards(not proud of that). But if one job is not cutting your, get two. If that doesn't cut it, well, ya gotta start doing shady shit.

When using I pawned everything, put stuff on credit(running up bills to 800 bucks, taking money off of familys credit cards(not proud of that). But if one job is not cutting your, get two. If that doesn't cut it, well, ya gotta start doing shady shit.

^^^^This sounds about right :)

^
I'll second that.

I worked, not really on drugs now though(on Sub Maintaince). The only thing I buy off the street now is anxiety meds(klonopin or xanax) and some weed every now and again, and they are cheap. When using I pawned everything, put stuff on credit(running up bills to 800 bucks, taking money off of familys credit cards(not proud of that). But if one job is not cutting your, get two. If that doesn't cut it, well, ya gotta start doing shady shit.

As mentioned above, once your habit starts exceeding your paycheck then it'll decrease any money you've saved up whether it's in a savings account, checking account, or a CD, it's going to go. Then pawning stuff, credit card debt (stupid cash advances), borrow money from friends/family, taking money from family or pawning their items *looks sullenly at ground*, and then your options get shadier and most likely more illegal after all those steps.

As time goes by you might also be able to collect cans (I return bottles from the banquet hall/catering place I work at and there's been a number of times that I've made between $60-100 doing that). Of course that takes a lot of time. Finding and selling scrap metal can bring in some extra cash. I got all the change from my house. There was actually a few hundred dollars in quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies. Being a middleman for people who don't want to go to the city themselves. Stuff like that.

Last edited:
I decrease spending in other areas of my life. Less eating out, fewer trips into town to save on gas, cut out all accessory spending (like CDs, ornaments, anything non essential)

Cut down on the drugs if I have to (no craft beer, smoke less weed etc)

Basically just get more frugal, and do less drugs (which leads to less tolerance meaning not as many drugs are needed, wahoo)

^
Being a middleman for people who don't want to go to the city themselves.

Out of everything that was said this is one of my favorite way to get drugs, aside from a j.o.b, and it's a popular option right now. If you have a car, there's a ton of product to be had by driving people around.

I've done pretty much everything mentioned in this thread to get drugs. I've pawned a ton of stuff, but my parents are so good to me they bought me new of the stuff I pawned :/
That's why I regret stealing from both of their debit, and their wallets (I get high with the moms though so she's stolen from my dad as well)

I've also burglarized a few homes, and robbed a few cars, and shoplifted a bunch (who's never shoplifted before, like really ;)) which I can tell you guys since I've already served my disposition.

Luckily all this shit's in the past for me.I truly and honestly regret all I've done and the people I've hurt. Haven't committed any real crimes in ~6 months, aside from violating via dirty urine, which I'm going to rehab for sometime soon. Upon my release I'm gonna look for jobs/ maybe go back to school, idk yet..

I wouldn't quite say its unique but definitel the easiest, if risky.

Ok, I've changed the wording, good sir.

Last edited:
Oh ya, I also didn't spend ANY of my money on things needed, except ciggerates and gas, and sometimes that was taken off a family members card..forgot about pawning other people's stuff. Shoplifting, a lot of people I use to use with have become pros at it where I work at now,knew I would get caught...it's really hard seeing these people all the time and not asking for shit, espesially when they talk to ya!

i get kids to pay me for licking toads and slugs. 5-10 bucks a lick per kid. You get a big gang of em, and you pocket made dough.

i get kids to pay me for licking toads and slugs. 5-10 bucks a lick per kid. You get a big gang of em, and you pocket made dough.

You beat me to it. I was just gonna post about selling 5er bags of smack to the kids at the high school near mine, and selling the needles I get for nothing for 50p each. I sometimes have to take 3 cigs for the needles though because some of them only get a 5er a day spending money.

You beat me to it. I was just gonna post about selling 5er bags of smack to the kids at the high school near mine, and selling the needles I get for nothing for 50p each. I sometimes have to take 3 cigs for the needles though because some of them only get a 5er a day spending money.

You can't shock anyone here. I'm sure half of us will read that and go, "Hmm, what a crafty idea, I gotta try that."

I have a job. I budget a specific amount of money for my drug use. Now that I have cut back a lot, it actually works. Back in the days of .5 a day, however, it didn't work so well.

You can't shock anyone here. I'm sure half of us will read that and go, "Hmm, what a crafty idea, I gotta try that."

Was more of a swipe at stereotypes of drug users and dealers than an attempt at being shocking.

how do you make extra money

I have a job. I budget a specific amount of money for my drug use. Now that I have cut back a lot, it actually works. Back in the days of .5 a day, however, it didn't work so well.
I work as well and after bills and necessities are paid, I use the rest for my high. I have hit rock bottom more than once in this journey, and I do know it will take control if you let it, but, if you are a recreational smoker and not a head, you are maintaining fine, because too much is never enough with crack, and you should want to be able to maintain your spending on the stuff, trust me going on 20 yrs. and still got all my teeth. Lol...

A job with tips...got me through 10 plus yrs of drug abuse. even when i was/am working in my field, i always had a part time bartending or serving gig on the side, and *tried*to only use the funds from that for drugs.

of course, when that didn't work, there was still pawning shit, fucking up my credit, selling weed here and there, and cutting down drastically on all other expenditures (food, clothing, socializing, etc).