• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Money for drugs

Oh yes you got it, Sir

Used to buy bulk Coke and Valium, try to make that shit last the month is a real challenge.!

Whoa wait what?? :-/ hmm not sure i could do that..well maybe. .Noo i don't think so

Oh aye ye, given the option of rattling my teeth out of my head or getting a cock in one of my orifices for a minute or two is an easy choice to make.... which hole you wanna put it in mister? Money upfront please!

The other day, one of my neighbors had his shed broken into, turns out they caught the kid (in his early 20s) like 2 hours later, at a pawn shop, trying to pawn some crappy weed eater...I could never understand how addicts get to this point, I mean, he had to know an old dirty weed eater was not going to get him that much money, if anything, seems like a huge risk for such low reward...even IF the pawnshop gave him $10...that does NOT buy much H...although I do understand addiction and how your brain starts working overtime when the sickness starts, but personally, I always tried to find something where I could come up with at least $50. That amount of dope could usually get me thru half day or until I got ahold of more cash.

Plus, I would think anyone would be smarter than to take stolen shit to a pawn shop...pawn shops work WITH the pigs nowadays, not like the old days where they would gladly buy anything and not ask questions. lol

Ive known a couple people who do not have jobs, they regularly stand in front of this gas station, spare changing, surprisingly this girl said she could usually come up with about $40-60. in about 3 hrs, her boyfriend would sit at home, and she would go out getting their dope money, once she had enough for them both, they used, and then she was back at the gas station...every day was the exact same thing for them.

Last edited:
I have a prostitute friend who is a drunk I just takethe money she makes aafter she is drunk. .

You POS.

back on topic: my drug habit is subsidised by the NHS, but I pay enough tax that it all evens out.

Just a recreational user here, full time student, little bit of part time work here and there and I get by. If
I can afford the ice I buy the ice, if not i deal with it.
Sounds easy, but it took me years to get to the point where I was able to control any substance rather than it control me.
I enjoy getting buzzed, but its not my life, its not what I live for

Hey ep judge me.....they all do ....get me off sweetheart!!! Besides I would always get her high too! ;-) win win.....

I'm a hard worker with a decent job.so despite a mortgage, 6 insurance policies, property tax, broken cars etc.etc. I manage to get by. Don't buy much food and almost never shop for neccesities (clothes, household.items & maintenance etc.) Bought a TV & cable.for.the first time.in my life last year, but that was some free.money. sold.my.PS3, computer and camera many years ago.
Lack of access to the stuff I really want and dissillusionment with my backup staples brew + cannnabis.are saving me a bit of $$.
embarrased to.say but for some b.s. reason my Mom.has been sending me.monthly.checks for.a while,. which I.split between my loan and substances at hand

Aside from a few regretable petty cash thefts as an.oxy-addicted teen I'm.a legit guy ... I live in Methlehem so I'm.always on guard for.thieving tweakers. I f**king hate property-criminals,.I'll gladly blast some scumbag on.site and deal.with the mess + DA later. I have a strict brand.of.absolute ethics, and.f**king over inoccent individuals.ranks.up. there in capital offensives for me.

Junkie maths has always been that you will spend double your legit income on a smack habit.
Flip side is , buying a can of coke is a major financial decision.

Yeah I guess when people are so desperate they can't help it but, I agree stealing from people is so wrong, there are money ways to get money without innocent people getting fucked over.

If I see any of my friends struggling, but actively trying to get work or do anything positive like volunteer then shit, I'll help them out.

@dsd
That is dead on. I cant tell you how many times I scrounged for food after having a hundred $ in my pocket earlier in the day, cause I would think that if I don't spend that dollar on a soda, then I only need 9 more dollars for a bag.

As for shoplifting/gift cards, I used to accept in trade half the face value of a gift card for dope. Then you can either resell it for more or just use them yourself. Good way to make money.

if you manage your income responsibly you can save cash to spend on crazy shit. or you try to buy more, much more, so you get discount, than sell it. I wouldn't do it. it's risky, you have to deal with some messed up creatures... :D and if you give them your adress or phone number (biggest mistake ever) they even bother you at the most impossible time and beg you to sell something to em. and if one of your customers becomes a snitch you can kiss your ass goodbye.

also, if you buy really big amounts, you'll develope an addiction much faster with much more negative impact on your life.

if you manage your income responsibly you can save cash to spend on crazy shit. or you try to buy more, much more, so you get discount, than sell it. I wouldn't do it. it's risky, you have to deal with some messed up creatures... :D and if you give them your adress or phone number (biggest mistake ever) they even bother you at the most impossible time and beg you to sell something to em. and if one of your customers becomes a snitch you can kiss your ass goodbye.

also, if you buy really big amounts, you'll develope an addiction much faster with much more negative impact on your life.

wow did you go to school for this or something?? cause in the states thats all just common sense... lol im jp but yea selling is a fuckin terrible idea and sooner or later will bite ya in the ass

^
I feel the same way about fronting. I've always paid back money because burning bridges is generally a bad idea. I've lost a few friends because their debt was so high and they weren't even trying to hit me back

@dsd
That is dead on. I cant tell you how many times I scrounged for food after having a hundred $ in my pocket earlier in the day, cause I would think that if I don't spend that dollar on a soda, then I only need 9 more dollars for a bag.
Geez, Ive done this many many times! LOL worrying about buying a fucking pack of smokes when I have hundreds in my wallet, cuz spending a few bucks will mean getting a very slightly smaller rock, usually, I would find a way to shoplift the cigs...but even if I couldnt, I would just do without cigs for a few hours, until I could come up with a few bucks, thinking once I had dope in my system, all would be good again, and Id find a way to get cigs then...point being..DOPE is the priority ALWAYS.

That is not at all good for you. I´m glad you are moving on..

I'm not proud about my actions, but I would steal prescriptions from my loved ones and family. From there I would sell them with other close friends in school. First month in I make 500$ which is good for a kid who wasn't even old enough to work. With that money I would buy not drugs but just clothing, shoes. I thought about buying drugs but I was caught before then. I lost my money and trust from my family, but this was a good thing because I learned from this experience and never sold drugs or took drugs myself since then.

being addicted to h sucks, no amount of money is ever enough. I just got a raise at work and yet a few days before next payday, I'm broke again as always. lol... it's a bitch fo sho -_-

I've made money all kinds of ways throughout my addiction. When I first started using and I was just too far gone to give a fuck, I would make money by doing stupid lil hustles... shady and illegal stuff like panhandling or returning stolen items for people (I never could bring myself to be the one to steal the stuff tho). I overdrafted basically every single one of my bank accounts by hundreds of dollars from writing bad checks and taking the couple hundred that the ATM gives you up front -- I would do that for a couple days in a row and get a few hundred out of it over the course of 2-4 days, because it took a minute for the first check to process and then bounce. I made money or got free dope giving connects rides sometimes to reup. These are all things that I'm not proud of, and that I am SO glad to say are far, far away in my past... I haven't done most of that stuff in years, not the shady or illegal shit anyway.

Then, after the first time I really got clean for a significant amount of time and then relapsed, something had changed in me and I just wasn't willing to risk going to jail or hurting other people to get well/high anymore. The desperate, "I need it now or I'm going to freak the fuck out" feeling we all know too well pretty much went away, or at least became manageable. I started to be able to just accept that I had no money and I would have to be sick until the next time money came around legitimately. I just wasn't willing to do all that stupid shady illegal shit anymore. And it always did come around sooner rather than later, somehow. Law of Attraction I suppose, lol. I started looking for work again around that time too and found a job, but only had it for about three months and it didn't pay that well. But still, it was a few hundred dollars extra every two weeks that I didn't have before. I hated that job though, lol!! So most of the past two years I just barely got by and kept myself well by doing little things like cashing in gift cards, selling basically everything of value that I owned, borrowing money from friends/family, recycling, whatever.

Luckily, that's behind me as well, because that shit wasn't fun either-- I was barely getting by and had to live on just a little $10 sack many days... I rarely got high, I was just keeping myself well. Recently I got hired at a company full-time, benefits included, and I'm getting paid more than I ever have in the civilian workforce. The pay was good to start, and my raise kicked in last paycheck so now it's even better... and yet, I'm usually broke again a few days before payday anyway, regardless of how much I get paid. But when that happens, it's not a huge deal... it's just a few days, so I make do by recycling or borrowing money (which is a lot easier now that people know I can actually pay them back lol). My connect is always willing to front me at least a few diff times until I get paid again... I've ALWAYS paid her back the full amount I owe her the very same day I cash my check, so she knows I'm good for it. Still, that's last resort... I absolutely hate asking people for fronts, lol.

And I don't like spending all my money on dope, so when I get my paycheck, I immediately go shopping for whatever groceries or other items I need, pay people back any money I might owe them, and pay my bills. Once all of that stuff is taken care of, I usually have a couple hundred left over to use for dope over the next two weeks. It just seems like no matter how careful I am, I run out a few days before the next payday. It's a vicious cycle. It sucks spending so much money on a drug that you literally hate. I'm trying hard to get clean again though, so hopefully one day very soon that won't even be a problem anymore :D

I do whatever was in my power to get money for dope. I have pawned/sold everything I owned, used up every asset, use rent money became homeless for over a year, stripped, did out calls, sold my panties, panhandle, take something I bought a year ago back to the store and get gift card. Then take gift card to ace to get cash. Ummm finders keepers. I'd try to get money from family.

I don't work. But shit I'll do what I have to, as long it don't hurt no one. As long as there is money for gas (for at least enough gas to get to the dealer) smokes, rigs (if I needed them), and the dope.

When I was addicted to opiates.... anything. Any crime you can think of, violent or not, I'd do if the risk-reward fell right. I'll take my chances. Your plug keeps $50k in the house? Point him out to me... I was that type of dude. At some point I asked myself...

Am I an addict who commits crimes to support his habit? Or am I a criminal that likes to get high??

And no doubt I had become a criminal. Its not that I felt invincible, especially last year, I just didn't give a fuck. And I paid the price, too. Armed Robbery charges, Agg. Battery with Firearm, Agg Assault with Firearm, etc. I was locked up for most of last year. Thank God some technicalities in the case caused them to drop the robbery and battery charges but I'm still stuck with aggravated assault with a firearm.

If you're going down the path I walked, tread carefully my people. It's a shitty thing to have to plea out to 3 years in prison (if you're lucky)