• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Money for drugs

Back in the day I just sold drugs to afford drugs most of the time. At one point I inherited a ton of money and I rode that till I was dry. I mean my parents used to just give me money back in the day as well. Now I don't do drugs anymore so I don't have to worry about drug money.

I pretty much chill all day and smoke till some one hit me for weed or wax I hit my dude up a buy it for x sell it for y make 3 nickels profit pretty much sell a gram for american money I sell about 5 gs of wax a day and about 10 gs of bud and can take some wax from them and I buy an oz of weed for cash money and can make lots and lots off of it make a bazillion profit but I do not work I just sell weed I do perfectly fine doing some booms tonight I pretty much always have money for drugs because I get it from drug to begin

Last edited by a moderator:
^Easy bro, don't wanna incriminate yourself lol.

I work for my money. I'm a line cook at a nice restaurant and make enough of a wage to get me by. Of course, I'll do random stuff on the side to get money if I really need it, but I manage to support myself adequately. My DOC's are weed & benzos anyway, so I don't really need to blow a whole lot of cash on drugs. Lately I've been indulging in oxy, though, and that really takes a toll my on my cash supply. I have no idea how some of you guys support an opiate habit with no job lol. I have a job and can barely afford more than 120mg of roxi a week (other finances included). 8(

^Easy bro, don't wanna incriminate yourself lol.

I work for my money. I'm a line cook at a nice restaurant and make enough of a wage to get me by. Of course, I'll do random stuff on the side to get money if I really need it, but I manage to support myself adequately. My DOC's are weed & benzos anyway, so I don't really need to blow a whole lot of cash on drugs. Lately I've been indulging in oxy, though, and that really takes a toll my on my cash supply. I have no idea how some of you guys support an opiate habit with no job lol. I have a job and can barely afford more than 120mg of roxi a week (other finances included). 8(

I have no idea HOW THE FUCK people can afford the opiate high.... Same thing with crack, it's never enough.

I have no idea HOW THE FUCK people can afford the opiate high.... Same thing with crack, it's never enough.

Dude, honestly, I feel the same way. It's hard not to add up amounts I spend on cannabis at the dispensary, but I just remind myself that I don't drink alcohol and my illegal drug costs are basically zero. But I'm also the kind of person that needs a cushion in their bank account for peace of mind.

Dude, honestly, I feel the same way. It's hard not to add up amounts I spend on cannabis at the dispensary, but I just remind myself that I don't drink alcohol and my illegal drug costs are basically zero. But I'm also the kind of person that needs a cushion in their bank account for peace of mind.

I can only go so far on Alcohol. After $20 a day, I think I would just die sleeping. I wake up way too dehydrated and cannot sleep at all if I drink more than a 12 pack of normal beer or 3/4 of a 750ml bottle.

Bud is expensive, but fuck that compared to a daily opiate or crack habit, it ain't shit.

I also spend $0 on anything illegal, for the past two years. except a few random RC'S.

I used to play poker for a living for some years, nothing crazy but made a bunch of K's, all gone here and there, spent at least 50% drugs, and the other half no recall.

Word. Gambling is the way to do it. Its like a drug of its own :D

I work during the week and get high on my own time on the weekend and recently it has been flowing over into the week so I'd take diazepam to ease my mental stress...

Sometimes, I impulsively do shit to get a small sum of money I rather not spend my own money on. I feel bad about it but my mind just drowns it out shortly after. It's quite apathetic..

shame i really like jessie stewart the junkie mandolin player
giphy-5.gif

I kinda like this thread though

I'd say that I never had the money for drugs. I sacrificed other necessities to get the money for them. Or stole...

Insurance and a bit of paid work and some help sometimes. Money situation is a little dire for the moment but it will pick up. My work is very sporadic in pay. Headed toward a cleanup somewhat I hope as well. Not promising anything because that’s bs to do.

I racked up $40k in credit card and personal loan debt over the course of 10 years of opiate addiction, in addition to my salary (well paying job). Nowadays I mostly do psychedelics and have a stash I built up to last me a lifetime. I also make a lot more money so whatever drugs I want I can afford, but I just do kratom (hopefully almost done) and psychs, I don't even smoke weed hardly ever anymore. Most of my money goes into investments these days, and my mortgage. But I had to declare bankruptcy in 2014 for the debt. Never stole from anyone, I somehow managed to keep my life together but my finances went to absolute shit. If I hadn't gone into computer science in college I'd have been way worse off though.

I was bankrupted by coke after racking up every kind of credit/debt I could scrounge. After rehab (kindly paid for by a friend) I resolved only to spend what I had in cash at the end of the month on drugs.

However from time to time since then I’ve still pawned things, cheated on my taxes, and committed insurance fraud to obtain more cash to buy drugs. I also spent most of a small inheritance and put a dent in some retirement savings to stock up drugs when I was getting a bit obsessive about them.

But I still have money in the bank and zero debt:

I work 40-50 hours a week and have a online bank account called Starling so I just transfer money to it and let it build up a bit. Not very good at saving lol.

Still paying off credit card so have to pay a bit when I get paid for the month.