• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Mitragyna speciosa (kratom)

People say it needs to be a white grapefruit? Where is this fabled white grapefruit as it is not at the local supermarkets.
I think its a fable to need the fabled WGF to get the amplified effects of Kratom. Now I did state that a "fast" strain was preferred for that. YMMV though. Experiment, my friends!

WGFJ will produce more pronounced CPY inhibition. I find it at health food stores most often. Scientifically speaking, inhibition of the CPY pathway should lead to reduced levels of 7-HO, and reduced level of effect overall, as 7-HO is the primary metabolite of mitragynine and exerts the primary mu receptor agonism.

With that said, it should also lead to an increase in duration. So I can see that being viewed as "potentiation".

Same idea as with codeine. Inhibition of CPY3A4/2D6 leads to reduced amounts of conversion to morphine in vitro, thus using WGFJ or cimetidine with codeine is lessening the overall opioid effect.

This is just what the science says. That doesnt mean individual differences aren't at play causing some sort of potentiation.

Link to 2019 study of mitragynine metabolism below

So red grapefruit works too just not as well?

Sorry tbh I don't know what you said aspiringchemist--without any chemistry background hahaha.

So red grapefruit works too just not as well?

Sorry tbh I don't know what you said aspiringchemist--without any chemistry background hahaha.

No worries.
Think of kratom like codeine. Would you inhibit the pathway that converts codeine to morphine thus getting less morphine knowing that morphine is more powerful than codeine? Or would you induce that pathway to get more morphine? See what I'm sayin?

The same is likely to occur with mitragynine. Inhibiting its metabolic pathway will result in LESS 7-Hydroxymitragynine concentrations (7-HO is reported to be 17x stronger than morphine in its mu agonism effects).

In simple terms, GFJ inhibits metabolism of mitragynine, thus results in less opioid effects because less 7-Hydroxymitragynine is produced. It is backwards. One needs to induce these enzymes to increase the rate of conversion to the stronger opioid compound, not inhibit its conversion.

The one caveat is that inhibition of the metabolic pathway will likely cause the duration of effects to increase, and dampen the peak down.

Last edited:

The purpose of ingesting WGFJ is to decrease the activity of CPY3A4, which is the pathway responsible for producing 7-Hydroxymitragynine. Same as CPY2d6 is responsible for codeine --> morphine conversion. Taking a 2d6 inhibitor with codeine would result in less morphine being produced via metabolism.

Based on the results in this study WGFJ would not potentiate kratom. However, individual differences do occur.

XaddictX - almost makes me wonder if you're CPY3A4 activity is low. Interesting shit!!

If you WGFJ to potentiate kratom then please dont stop on my account lol. I just know whenever I inhibit CPY3A4 and ingest kratom I experience reduced effects with an increased duration, which falls in line with this most recent literature.

Last edited:
Hey Mycophile sorry for the delay in my response. My life has many hardships right now and I don't always make it to BL. So if ya already took it I hope it went well.

I've went through 3 of them now and I gotta say I prefer the OPMS gold capsules to the tincture. IME the tincture was more stimulating and kept me up, which kratom never does.

It was pretty damn strong. I never take extract without plain leaf or tea so I cannot tell you how they feel alone. Each time I've consumed the entire shot followed by tea brewed from ~15g powder. It was actually a little dysphoric likely due to the nausea and too much NE release; fortunately I always have ondansetron on hand which works wonders for kratom nausea.

Within 15 minutes I was sweating and buzzing hard, laying on the cold kitchen floor trying not to vomit. It passed and plateaued, but kinda left me at 3 hours with a hangover feeling and just wanting to lay down.

Maybe that was too much for me. Idk. It was somewhat similar to some early experiences with too high of doses; the sweating, dilated pupils, tremors etc. I just know now that I'll be ok so I dont panic.

I believe leaf is ~15mg mitragynine/gram, so 10g kratom is ~150mg mitragynine (if I am correct in the initial dosage per gram, which I may not be).

One of these shots is 118mg, so about 8 grams equivalent by doing the math, but I'd say the entire shot is on par with 10-12g probably, but that's just a (mildly) educated guess.

Something interesting to note is that I used to be addicted to phenibut at 2 - 4g per day for about a year. I have been off of it almost a year (I dont exactly remember how long).

I have extensive experience with gabaergic drugs including benzodiazepines, barbiturates, and the gabapentinoids (gabapentin, pregabalin, phenibut). Phebibut has this distinct feeling to me that I always recognize. It's sort of a heavy headedness and loss of coordination that consistently occurred when I took phenibut. I swear the past 3 days that I've ingested the OPMS tincture extract I have felt that familiar phenibut feeling. Now I am certainly not accusing them of lacing the product with phenibut at all, but it was the strangest thing.

I just poured out 2 OPMS gold capsules and TW'd them on top of 15g maha kali red vein tea after a long day of vyvanse and adderall, ensuring everyone in my family was satisfied all day. Now it's my turn 😉

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays BL'ers

UPDATE - Feeling way better at T+30 min with 2 OPMS gold capsules and 15g brewed tea than the OPMS liquid tincture.

When I picked these up today the shop owner recommended zion herbals gold reserve capsules and gave me a 5 pack for free. Anyone used these? I'll report back when I do.

I tried the shot too like a week ago, even though now i am stopping kratom and booze and all drugs for at least a while.

I was also on phenibut at the time, and yeah, i like phenibut too.

For me it was also very stimulating, but did not get me sick.

I took like another 6 grams of red powder on top of it too cause i wanted some more sedation with the stimulation hahahaha, still didn't get sick.

I have never gotten sick in terms of throwing up from kratom.

It was certainly unsually stimulating though, but i do get stimulant effects regularly from kratom, even SOME from red strains but not so much, and i literally cannot sleep on kratom.

If i take a red strain i can usually fall asleep with melatonin like 1 hour after it wears off, but i swear if i take any significant amount of any green or white strain, and i like greens best, i cannot fall asleep for like 4-6 hours AFTER THE KRATOM HAS WORN OFF.

I preferred it to the OPMS pills, which actually are one of the only types of kratom i have tried that made me mildly naseauous and not feel so great, and personally i did not like them at all, nor did i find them to be any stronger than my usual kratom.

I can't say if i would have thought the shot felt like phenibut cause i was also on phenibut too lol...and phenibut and kratom are always such a great combo.

Well, my kratom wd is over after a full week without, and i'm gonna go as long as i can without kratom, alcohol, phenibut, dexadrine and most drugs, maybe it'll be a few months, maybe longer, certainly i don't plan on forever, but i gotta be sober for a while.

Not that kratom is bad, as it's the safest of the drugs i use, but it kills my drive to exericise completely and kills my drive for other things too and makes me less ambitious and less hardworking and also increases my cravings for other drugs so that's no good.

When i use one thing i usually use others so for me it's usually all or nothing.

But i'm ready to get back in shape and be sober for at least a good while.

View attachment 19962

The purpose of ingesting WGFJ is to decrease the activity of CPY3A4, which is the pathway responsible for producing 7-Hydroxymitragynine. Same as CPY2d6 is responsible for codeine --> morphine conversion. Taking a 2d6 inhibitor with codeine would result in less morphine being produced via metabolism.

Based on the results in this study WGFJ would not potentiate kratom. However, individual differences do occur.

XaddictX - almost makes me wonder if you're CPY3A4 activity is low. Interesting shit!!

If you WGFJ to potentiate kratom then please dont stop on my account lol. I just know whenever I inhibit CPY3A4 and ingest kratom I experience reduced effects with an increased duration, which falls in line with this most recent literature.
Very well could be, Chemist. Many a drug has passed thru this body of mine.

I'm honestly jealous of people who report such strong effects from kratom. It does help to reduce opiate cravings but it's an extremely mild and short lived high for me even if I take like 10g. And to give a frame of reference, I can take 200mg codeine and it will feel much stronger than 10g kratom, so it's not like I have a sky high tolerance over here.

I usually get red strains for the calming effect but I also have tried green, white, and mixes. Some strains are stronger than others but even the strongest kratom I've had is about the same level as codeine.

Extracts obviously provide the strongest high, and I'd put the extracts at somewhere between codeine and morphine, but regular old kratom powder is weak as shit in my experience.

I actually wanted to clarify that kratom effects are pretty consistent for me in the fact that I always feel it but in comparison to something like oxycodone, it is relatively weaker and feels like half what oxy does for the brain. I can tell there's just something lacking in the composition that makes it less "whoah" like when oxy or heroin hits the brain, but the euphoria from kratom can be just as strong--however I find kratom to be less pleasurable in general.

But something like 1/20 batches, I'll take half my normal dose and feel it incredibly intensely. There have been definitely some bags that have felt just as good as oxycodone or if even more.. but this is pretty rare. Some kratom batches just feel abnormally really dank. People find it to be a relatively weak painkiller but for some unexplainable reasons at this point I actually find it to be better for pain-relief qualities. This could be because my body is so adjusted to it after a year of daily use now that it requires it to not feel pain, but oxycodone actually lost any pain-relieving qualities for the most part. I can't tell if it does anything for physical pain at all, but kratom definitely dulls out the pain way better if I've got sore back stiffness or something like that. In fact if I don't take kratom at this point I'm helpless to random minor aches and pains all over my body. I'm not sure if this is from working out and suddenly I feel how that strains out my body or it's some form of withdrawal symptom from needing kratom.

@Mycophile I'm glad you feel fine after a week. That's good news for me. You still felt effects with the meds you're on?

Anyway... @aspiringchemist I feel like you would know the answer to this question. How do the opiate receptors in the brain work in terms of quantity of doses? For example, why do I benefit more from lower/moderate doses with opiates (kratom and stronger things)? For example, if I take a lot of kratom or opioids beyond my tolerance it's like my body can't process it properly and it's a complete waste of expensive material. In some ways I feel the effects more pronounced but the pleasure aspect is less than the buzz of a slightly less substantial dose. It's like that saying less is more when it comes to opiates for me. Maybe my receptors can't process the larger amounts of higher doses when they're not adjusted to it? That's why I'm a little bit not understanding of overdoses when it comes to people pushing recreational use to the maximum. It actually feels less enjoyable to have the mindset of "let's see how high I can get."

But then something like heroin seems to be totally it's own world. People constantly push it past the limit even when they're struggling with shallow breathing and etc because the effects seem to never have a pleasure ceiling cap and taking more and more seems to be worth it in the user's mind. Maybe something about heroin's composition is just unique in regards to kratom and opioids. But I'm just asking these questions because I can't tell if I'm the only one with a pleasure threshold like this. I'm not asking these questions to encourage myself on how to get higher by the way. I've just noticed with other substances besides opiates like stimulants I don't have the same dilemma.

I'm honestly jealous of people who report such strong effects from kratom. It does help to reduce opiate cravings but it's an extremely mild and short lived high for me even if I take like 10g. And to give a frame of reference, I can take 200mg codeine and it will feel much stronger than 10g kratom, so it's not like I have a sky high tolerance over here.

I usually get red strains for the calming effect but I also have tried green, white, and mixes. Some strains are stronger than others but even the strongest kratom I've had is about the same level as codeine.

Extracts obviously provide the strongest high, and I'd put the extracts at somewhere between codeine and morphine, but regular old kratom powder is weak as shit in my experience.

I agree. I'm jealous as fuck that you all can purchase codeine and morphine OTC!!:cry: I would rather ingest pharmaceutical opioids or opium any day, I just dont really have the access or a line anymore. I think it is comparable to codeine, but I prefer opiates to opioids any day so theres that. Codeine being a naturally occurring "opiate" as opposed to an opioid.

Kind of interesting though that both codeine and mitragynine appear to act as pro drugs and both occur naturally. I'm fascinated with the notion of why these receptors exist in our bodies, especially with regards to psychedelic plants and fungi that occur naturally. Philosophically speaking, it seems like the receptors exist only for the plants that activate them. Just interesting... tangent... I'll stop lol

When I want to get a real opioid effect at the end of the day I either TW 16+ grams or make tea with 25 grams. It is shortlived, maybe 4 hours.

I've said it a lot in this thread and others but I certainly would prefer to be on a maintenance opioid such as methadone or buprenorphine. I'm sure I could get on one but then I'd have to admit to the kratom dependency which would compromise some of my other legitimate prescriptions.

Last edited:
I actually wanted to clarify that kratom effects are pretty consistent for me in the fact that I always feel it but in comparison to something like oxycodone, it is relatively weaker and feels like half what oxy does for the brain. I can tell there's just something lacking in the composition that makes it less "whoah" like when oxy or heroin hits the brain, but the euphoria from kratom can be just as strong--however I find kratom to be less pleasurable in general.

But something like 1/20 batches, I'll take half my normal dose and feel it incredibly intensely. There have been definitely some bags that have felt just as good as oxycodone or if even more.. but this is pretty rare. Some kratom batches just feel abnormally really dank. People find it to be a relatively weak painkiller but for some unexplainable reasons at this point I actually find it to be better for pain-relief qualities. This could be because my body is so adjusted to it after a year of daily use now that it requires it to not feel pain, but oxycodone actually lost any pain-relieving qualities for the most part. I can't tell if it does anything for physical pain at all, but kratom definitely dulls out the pain way better if I've got sore back stiffness or something like that. In fact if I don't take kratom at this point I'm helpless to random minor aches and pains all over my body. I'm not sure if this is from working out and suddenly I feel how that strains out my body or it's some form of withdrawal symptom from needing kratom.

@Mycophile I'm glad you feel fine after a week. That's good news for me. You still felt effects with the meds you're on?

Anyway... @aspiringchemist I feel like you would know the answer to this question. How do the opiate receptors in the brain work in terms of quantity of doses? For example, why do I benefit more from lower/moderate doses with opiates (kratom and stronger things)? For example, if I take a lot of kratom or opioids beyond my tolerance it's like my body can't process it properly and it's a complete waste of expensive material. In some ways I feel the effects more pronounced but the pleasure aspect is less than the buzz of a slightly less substantial dose. It's like that saying less is more when it comes to opiates for me. Maybe my receptors can't process the larger amounts of higher doses when they're not adjusted to it? That's why I'm a little bit not understanding of overdoses when it comes to people pushing recreational use to the maximum. It actually feels less enjoyable to have the mindset of "let's see how high I can get."

But then something like heroin seems to be totally it's own world. People constantly push it past the limit even when they're struggling with shallow breathing and etc because the effects seem to never have a pleasure ceiling cap and taking more and more seems to be worth it in the user's mind. Maybe something about heroin's composition is just unique in regards to kratom and opioids. But I'm just asking these questions because I can't tell if I'm the only one with a pleasure threshold like this. I'm not asking these questions to encourage myself on how to get higher by the way. I've just noticed with other substances besides opiates like stimulants I don't have the same dilemma.

Let me think about this and respond later. Thanks for your inquiry!

Ok so as far as the pain killing properties working better than oxycodone for you, my guess is that this has to do with the fact that kratom contains some 25+ alkaloids with varying medicinal properties including VGCC blocker (like gabapentin), alpha 2 adrenergic agonists (think clonidine, lofexidine, or.tizanidine). Also ones that are smooth muscle relaxants. And many more that I cant name off the top of my head. All of these things, plus the mu agonism from mitragynine and 7-HO make for a great all around painkiller.

To be honest, I am not sure the answer to your question. I'm not that smart! Lol
But I appreciate you thinking I am! :giggle:

I can only speculate. Typically one's receptors are able to recieve high doses and strong binding opioids regardless of current lack of tolerance. This is why people fall out when shooting up while trying to quit or chipping, or when they've never used before. I don't believe receptor saturation occurs with most opioids but I could be totally wrong here.

My GUESS would again be enzymatic in nature. Perhaps your body has some kind of inability to metabolize larger amounts, thus you are not getting the increased effect that should occur with increased dosage, just unwanted secondary effects.

Some opioids do have saturation points. Codeine is a good example. The enzymes responsible for producing morphine typically become saturated around the 400mg dose, thus taking more codeine is wasteful because the body cannot convert it to morphine.

If you had some kind of genetic variation of your CPY enzymatic pathways it could cause issues like this. Genetic tests are available to determine the activity of most of these enzymes, but they're costly tests. I had one ran and what I learned was really interesting.

Again, this is all just a mildly educated guess and speculation. Certainly not medical advice in any way lol

Last edited:
Let me think about this and respond later. Thanks for your inquiry!

Ok so as far as the pain killing properties working better than oxycodone for you, my guess is that this has to do with the fact that kratom contains some 25+ alkaloids with varying medicinal properties including VGCC blocker (like gabapentin), alpha 2 adrenergic agonists (think clonidine, lofexidine, or.tizanidine). Also ones that are smooth muscle relaxants. And many more that I cant name off the top of my head. All of these things, plus the mu agonism from mitragynine and 7-HO make for a great all around painkiller.

To be honest, I am not sure the answer to your question. I'm not that smart! Lol
But I appreciate you thinking I am! :giggle:

I can only speculate. Typically one's receptors are able to recieve high doses and strong binding opioids regardless of current lack of tolerance. This is why people fall out when shooting up while trying to quit or chipping, or when they've never used before. I don't believe receptor saturation occurs with most opioids but I could be totally wrong here.

My GUESS would again be enzymatic in nature. Perhaps your body has some kind of inability to metabolize larger amounts, thus you are not getting the increased effect that should occur with increased dosage, just unwanted secondary effects.

Some opioids do have saturation points. Codeine is a good example. The enzymes responsible for producing morphine typically become saturated around the 400mg dose, thus taking more codeine is wasteful because the body cannot convert it to morphine.

If you had some kind of genetic variation of your CPY enzymatic pathways it could cause issues like this. Genetic tests are available to determine the activity of most of these enzymes, but they're costly tests. I had one ran and what I learned was really interesting.

Again, this is all just a mildly educated guess and speculation. Certainly not medical advice in any way lol

Haha, it's okay--thanks for attempting to answer. That's interesting, because a lot of people find it to do nothing to help their chronic pain when looking for an additional pain-killer and already on high dose opioids or something like that. There have been a couple of times where I've been on moderate dose opioids and not have had any alleviation in back pain. All the sudden I'll take a tiny bit of kratom and it goes away entirely. To me it does not feel like legitimate pain because I never have back pain, but more like a withdrawal symptom where many encounter during opiate withdrawal random aches and pains throughout their body. Either way opioids do nothing for physical pain or headaches at all for me at this point. Not like I need them to but just found it strange how I respond better to 8 grams of kratom drastically over something like 60mgs of oxycodone. I'm probably more dependent on the alkloids in kratom then since there are way more than I thought.

Btw... totally of topic but what would happen if I brought kratom with me onto an airline or something? Lollll

Probably the reason i get more kratom effects than you is because with the exceptions of the 5 surgeries i had where i jacket up my knees, wrist and neck from doing brazilian jiu-jitsu, i have otherwise never used opioids harder than kratom.

Sure, those times i did several times use high enough doses of oxy or hydro to get enjoyment but only for such short periods of time and then purposely did not ever seek them out on the street cause i know how bad that can be and i never will.

Other than that, i've only used kratom extracts and codeine a few times and all of my opioid experience other than that is from plain leaf kratom so that is probably why i never built the tolerance you have, and yet STILL, my kratom euphoria is nothing like it used to be when i started years ago and i will usually need 12 grams or so for a good high, but then it often isn't as good as i want and if i go higher it won't feel any better, BUT, i still get plenty of enjoyment out of it.

That being said, i've been off it for 8 days and i'm going on naltrexone tomorrow to help me to take a long break from both alcohol and kratom cause i need it.

I mean, i don't believe kratom is that bad for you, but it kills my drive to exercise and do certain things i need to do, and alcohol is obviously not the healthiest, and i need a long break and with how hard it is for me to moderate i can't think of a more effective way than a drug that stops me if i choose to take it, and then if i want to be able to drink or use kratom i can just stop and go back on, but i still plan on making it a good long while sober.

Which meds are you talking about?

You mean that i take klonopin and lexapro and sometimes dexadrine?

Yeah, those don't interfere with kratom for me, but i'm gonna be stopping for a long time now and starting the naltrexone tomorrow so i hope it works out well.

I'm glad that it's by choice and i can use kratom or drink again if i want to by stopping the naltrexone, but the plan is to go longer than i ever have before and not go back to as much drinking or kratom as i do now

Probably the reason i get more kratom effects than you is because with the exceptions of the 5 surgeries i had where i jacket up my knees, wrist and neck from doing brazilian jiu-jitsu, i have otherwise never used opioids harder than kratom.

Sure, those times i did several times use high enough doses of oxy or hydro to get enjoyment but only for such short periods of time and then purposely did not ever seek them out on the street cause i know how bad that can be and i never will.

Other than that, i've only used kratom extracts and codeine a few times and all of my opioid experience other than that is from plain leaf kratom so that is probably why i never built the tolerance you have, and yet STILL, my kratom euphoria is nothing like it used to be when i started years ago and i will usually need 12 grams or so for a good high, but then it often isn't as good as i want and if i go higher it won't feel any better, BUT, i still get plenty of enjoyment out of it.

That being said, i've been off it for 8 days and i'm going on naltrexone tomorrow to help me to take a long break from both alcohol and kratom cause i need it.

I mean, i don't believe kratom is that bad for you, but it kills my drive to exercise and do certain things i need to do, and alcohol is obviously not the healthiest, and i need a long break and with how hard it is for me to moderate i can't think of a more effective way than a drug that stops me if i choose to take it, and then if i want to be able to drink or use kratom i can just stop and go back on, but i still plan on making it a good long while sober.

I think this is a part of it, but things get a little more interesting.

The first time I did kratom I was much more opiate naive, only having done codeine, DHC, and morphine a handful of times and never having tried oxy. I was using codeine here and there at the time but nothing stronger. The kratom hit me way harder back then.

Now even though my tolerance is low enough to enjoy codeine again, I still have that level of opiate perma-tolerance you get from my previous high dose use, so certain things will never feel as good for me again.

However, here is the one complicating factor in all of this. I first tried kratom when it was UK legal and got it from a UK based site. When I used it first time, me and my dad both took about 5 grams or so. My dad is into trying anything natural since he's a bit of a hippie, and most importantly he does not touch pharmas of any kind. Anyway me and him both got a proper strong high from that first kratom dose, and this was just regular kratom no extracts or "enhanced" anything.

Use after this was obviously never as strong as the first time, but it was still a much more notable effect.

Since the PSA passed back in 2016 I've been getting my kratom from abroad since that piece of legislation shut down all the UK vendors. So my sources have changed.

Now my new guys have very positive reviews, universally five stars, so they should be good. However since I found it to be weak I offered some to my dad to see what he thought. He also told me this stuff is much weaker and didn't give him anything near what he expected.

My experience could easily be explained by previous opiate use. Not my dad though. He hasn't used any other opis since those earlier kratom experiences pre-2016.

So either the kratom I'm getting now is a bit shit, or the kratom I got before was exceptionally good or maybe was actually "enhanced" with something or contained some sort of potent extract to set it apart from the competition. Who knows?

But again my current kratom source gets consistent five star reviews and what makes it even weirder is I have two mates who use kratom from there all the time and they tell me it's good stuff - that's why I started buying from them to begin with.

I might have to find yet another source to compare, but basically it comes down to this:

Me and my dad's first kratom experience was with that UK vendor which had strong stuff, I was using codeine pretty regularly at the time (but nothing stronger), my dad is basically opiate naive, we both got very strong legit narcotic level highs.

My mates only got into kratom after the ban so used this same source I use now. They've never had the strong stuff I used before. Without that frame of reference they tell me the kratom I am getting now is good shit.

All this leads me to believe that the kratom I used to get actually was just stronger. If it was down to my tolerance alone my dad would still get blasted off the stuff I get now.

Which meds are you talking about?

You mean that i take klonopin and lexapro and sometimes dexadrine?

Yeah, those don't interfere with kratom for me, but i'm gonna be stopping for a long time now and starting the naltrexone tomorrow so i hope it works out well.

I'm glad that it's by choice and i can use kratom or drink again if i want to by stopping the naltrexone, but the plan is to go longer than i ever have before and not go back to as much drinking or kratom as i do now

I think once you're off it it may be easier to not make it a daily habit. It's pretty strange being able to take some and wake up the next day not kicking. The psychological aspect of worrying about withdrawals really never leaves you even if they don't happen anymore :whistle:

I have taken up to a kilogram of plain leaf in my carry on multiple times. As long as you're flying to and from places where it is legal to possess kratom, there should be no issues.

I always left if it in it's original bag and put them all in a big plastic bag together. Put it through the scanner and everything. Hell, I TW'd 15g's sitting at an airline gate waiting for my flight lol.

Another thing on the varying potency of kratom is the season. I personally ontain consistent results and used to be a heavy opiate user, so idk, maybe I'm lucky...or is it the other way?

I am not sure which seasons are associated with producing stronger plants, but this is a thing I've read about and many people say "the rainy season" produces the best kratom.

Side note - I joined this moronic mainstream social media site the other day (already deleted it lol). This woman supposedly from Indonesia reached out to me claiming to be a kratom vendor and showed many pics of satisfied US customers. Intriguing...

I take diazepam and lisdexamphetamine daily with no kratom interference.