Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Miscellaneous Rants Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOCTORS
I mean seriously... what the fuck is up with this lot?? They must run on a different fucking time schedule to everyone else, about 75 FUCKING minutes behind, which would put them out in a time zone with some little fucking NOTHING island.
They think their fucking time is more fuckine precious then mine. FUCK THEM. Remember... if you see one of these fuckers, be sure to run into the driveway and BOOT THEIR FUCKING BIN OVER and smear that trash ALL OVER THE PLACE. You want to make it take AT LEAST 75 MINUTES to clean up.
That's revenge for one patient. Now do it every day. For the rest of their life. And to their kids. And kill their dog.
aaah.... therapy :D

Never underestimate the therapuatic value of the word "Fuck" :)

Fuck is my favourite word in the whole world.
I'm sick to death of the medication I'm on - it makes me feel so doughy - I'm not normally this ditzy :(

I HATE the majority of vietnamese women drivers. THEY ARE THE WORST BY FAR!!!

People who dont realise Melbourne is the best City on the planet.
According to todays latest media reports Melbourne was rated on a points system across everything from transport, quality of living features, arts etc etc and out of 146 cities scored the best. The only thing keeping us from having a 'perfect' score was the weather.
BOOYA.

sinntress: I like it when 14 year olds come up to me and go "got a smoke?" I reply with "got some ID?" :)
Jakoz: Your rant probably shouldn't be with the doctors so much as the inconsiderate people who ring up and make an appointment, and don't tell the person that it's either a) for a full check up that's going to take an hour or b) some women who wants to get her 3 kids checked out all at the same time.
This happens all the fucking time, and is the largest cause of late doctorbs (remember the b is for bargain).

Look come on, every cig they scam is one less that is going to kill you. Really they are taking metaphorical bullets for you. These brave people deserve medals, dammit!

Quote :-"I HATE the majority of vietnamese women drivers. THEY ARE THE WORST BY FAR!!!"
I just hate their fucking language it's grinds on the ears and sends bolts of pain up my spine when I hear it. For those of you who don't know the different asian languages, the Viet language is the real nasaly "waaa waaa waaaa" one, that always gets spoken at about 30 decibels above accepted conversational level.

Originally posted by Genasirus:
People who dont realise Melbourne is the best City on the planet.
According to todays latest media reports Melbourne was rated on a points system across everything from transport, quality of living features, arts etc etc and out of 146 cities scored the best. The only thing keeping us from having a 'perfect' score was the weather.
BOOYA.

I think you should loose points for having citizens who are so full of themselves. If Melbourne is so great, why can't you just shut up and enjoy it rather than continually reinforcing with the rest of Australia how great you are?
Also, you don't seem to care how good the quality of life in Melbourne is, all you really seem to care about is that you're better than everyone else.
:p

<flame on>
i fucking hate junkie scum. smoking other peoples cigarette butts. its pathetic.
send them all to tasmania.
along with peole who actually like prog and house music.
and coke-heads. pharken phuk-wits.
and trolls.....STFU!!!
and people who intentionally lay flame-bait to see how many people get pissed.
<flame off>

Reading this thread has made me realise that actually, alot of you people really freak me out...

i heard that on the radio in the car in melbourne yesterday Genasirus and almost THREW UP!! im very sydney proud and if i wasnt so sketchy id go nuts and...bah...after spending the last 10 days in melb it isnt bad but sydney is prettier...and better...
and i hate ppl who steal my lines and then act like it was theirs
liars...i HATE liars
and flying with hangovers
and MY GOD i wanted to smack the little bitch who threw me off when i was dancing the figure at the nationals yesterday. she sat on the floor in front of the stage looking right at me and laughing. i was inches away from smacking her out...lucky i was really tired.
that didnt make sense did it? well i feel better now anyway

I hate people who can't spell lose...
it's one of my pet hates... sorry apollo

You know what i fucking hate - people that don't realise that the whole melboune/sydney thing should be tongue in cheek, and who genuinely take the rivalry seriously. I'm not talking about examples in this thread either, I'm talking in general.
Person A grew up in Melbourne and therefore thinks Melbourne is the best. Person B grew up in Sydney, and therefore thinks Sydney is the best. And you know what - they're both fucking right.
Melbourne and Sydney are both awesome places. So are a lot of other cities in Australia. Personally, I hate hot weather and so Melb's temp suits me fine. Someone else might prefer it a bit warmer and like Syd better. I like AFL - someone else might like NRL. But really, who gives a fuck. Trying to convince someone from Sydney that Melbourne is better and vice-versa is like trying to change someone's religion - ie: it's just not going to happen.
If people can be so fucking passionate about where they live then maybe everyone lives in the best city already. I don't want to move away from Melbourne, and I don't see why anyone in Sydney would want to leave there either. So next time someone bags your home city and says it's crap and that the other place is better, have a laugh. Tell them that your city is really the best. But for fucks sake, don't let it get to you. Some dickhead from the other state saying you're wrong isn't going to change the fact that you live in one of the best places on the planet and you're happy with where you are.
[ 08 October 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

heh i luff you pleo.
I'm annoyed at idiot government panels who run two hours late and fuck up your whole day. At least they had the courtesy to ring and let me know – pity we were already in the damn car-park.

I
icon24.gif
NZ ;)

I didn't realise this thread was an excuse for wanton racism and sexism. I note that the skilled posters can actually be racist and sexist in the same post! I doff my hat off to u.
My rant - the promoters who spam my car windshield with advertising material every time I go out to a club or a party. First of all, you're touching my property without my permission, secondly, you're wasting paper, thirdly, no one reads that shit...

I hate people who flame and rant about things the rest of us don't really give two shits about!
;)
-plaz out-

Status
Not open for further replies.