The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

I
I don't know why you call it that. The US South is the same as it's always been

One thing though, I think it's funny how people talk about legal marijuana in the United States. It's merely a loophole, not anything set in stone. You can easily get arrested for it in California as in Tennessee

I actually think the South is ahead of the curve in this way. Police seem more tolerant towards it, at least socially, which I really don't care about too much, but there you go
It’s not negative. Just something ppl say and it makes me chuckle. I love living here. I’m not from here but enjoy it for many reasons. And yes, it’s fairly laid back here regarding marijuana.

Cali here, however I am originally from North Carolina and do miss living there sometimes.
I love the Outer Banks. Mamma Kwans fish tacos are amazing.
I’m quite fond of North Carolina!
Cali is quite a bit different than this coast.

I don't know why you call it that. The US South is the same as it's always been

One thing though, I think it's funny how people talk about legal marijuana in the United States. It's merely a loophole, not anything set in stone. You can easily get arrested for it in California as in Tennessee

I actually think the South is ahead of the curve in this way. Police seem more tolerant towards it, at least socially, which I really don't care about too much, but there you go
The government loves all the tax revenues from medical marijuana in OK and AR, and now MO..but if you get busted with a bag and a pipe and do not have a medical weed card then you will most likely get a ticket for possession.

I am. I got so tired of the horrible street scene that I switched over to RCs exclusively. After getting burned bad by one of my only “trusted” vendors I was just as fucked as relying on the streets. I’ve finally found another connection but that was the toughest month of my life.

I was withdrawing from a isotonitazene. A chem as strong as fent but with actual euphoria and a longer duration, and much cheaper. So my habit was quite large towards the end. It was AWFUL.Thank fuck my shit’s sorted now. Never again.

It’s a rough time to be an opioid addict, apparently.

Hi i guess things are pretty cool there being in the east coast? I'm in Arkansas and medical marijuana has really changed things for me and my crew
I'm glad it's helped you out. I use CBD drops to help with anxiety attacks. Here in the Hampton roads area it's been quiet, no arrests or really much of anything and it's been nice.