• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

I’m not a native but I’ve been south ( and southwest ) of the Mason Dixie for almost 20 years! It’s a whole different world in the Bible Belt as opposed to out west or up north! Somehow I manage to find a few things I desire l but it’s certainly not the same as my hometown which is a huge city and surrounding areas.

<edited>

~charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mrs. Nunya welcome to bluelight.

Just wanted to give you a reminder that sourcing drugs of any sort is forbidden on Bluelight. Please keep that in mind moving forward posting okay. I've edited your post to meet our guidelines, thnx.

Hey Mrs. Nunya welcome to bluelight.

Just wanted to give you a reminder that sourcing drugs of any sort is forbidden on Bluelight. Please keep that in mind moving forward posting okay. I've edited your post to meet our guidelines, thnx.
Absolutely, I apologize. I wasn’t sourcing just more of a discussion but upon reflection I was too specific. Thank you for informing me. I’m

It's fine, just questions can be interpreted in certain was depending upon how they are asked. Like I said your new and no harm no foul.

have a goodnight okay :)

Hello, welcome! I was born in Memphis but I moved to the Metro Atlanta area when I was very young, and I still live here. The drug culture is def weird in the south. A lot of things are simply not considered drugs cause its easier for everyone socially like prescriptions and alcohol lol

As far as the "classic" street drugs:

Cocaine is stupidly normalized with yuppie types and business people in this city. And Gen Z kids and Millenials gobble down "molly" like its candy.

Also it seems like everybody in atlanta smokes weed now, or at least seems to be ok with it as long as its not in plain view/being rude with the smell in close quarters.

It's fine, just questions can be interpreted in certain was depending upon how they are asked. Like I said your new and no harm no foul.

have a goodnight okay :)
Thank you!😊 I appreciate the direction. I completely agree. I realized after the fact.

D
Hello, welcome! I was born in Memphis but I moved to the Metro Atlanta area when I was very young, and I still live here. The drug culture is def weird in the south. A lot of things are simply not considered drugs cause its easier for everyone socially like prescriptions and alcohol lol

As far as the "classic" street drugs:

Cocaine is stupidly normalized with yuppie types and business people in this city. And Gen Z kids and Millenials gobble down "molly" like its candy.

Also it seems like everybody in atlanta smokes weed now, or at least seems to be ok with it as long as its not in plain view/being rude with the smell in close quarters.
Sounds about right....

South Cackallaky
South Carolina maybe,..i dont care what city you are from..what part of the region..i am in northern AR where it is legal for me to smoke and have weed..
South Cackallaky
My area is typical of the midwest and south with lots of meth and cocaine in lesser amounts but still available easily and heroin even is around the area on small towns which is weird to think a cousin of mine or several who go to school in the state might be around heroin at peoples house in addition to the meth or coke and pills although much less common, and molly and all that stuff...but meth seems to have a stranglehold on the area and i do not partake in speed anymore..

I don't know why you call it that. The US South is the same as it's always been

One thing though, I think it's funny how people talk about legal marijuana in the United States. It's merely a loophole, not anything set in stone. You can easily get arrested for it in California as in Tennessee

I actually think the South is ahead of the curve in this way. Police seem more tolerant towards it, at least socially, which I really don't care about too much, but there you go