• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Methoxetamine) New experience: Flying through the landscape of my mind.

... Then my duvet got caught on some sort of rotary device, and started to bend my bed downwards into a circle, and my whole body was bending with it. But it didn't end there. On the other side was a whole other WORLD, full of pushing, pulling, twisting, lurching machines, and I was being passed through each one of them. My body moved forwards, backwards, upwards, spiralled inside out, you name it, I felt it...
I had a remarkably similar experience one time when I broke through on salvia, and somewhat similar but less extreme sensations on ketamine. nice report.

this is one of the best explanations of a khole, i have been to this place many times. I can't wait to try methoxetamine. Any tips for IM injecting, anyone?

Are you wondering about IM dosages of MXE, or tips on IM injection in general?

From what I have read, follow dosage recommendations of ketamine. I won't be able to tell you this from experience until next weekend :D

For IM injection in general: Go with a 21-22 gauge 1.5" needle and inject into gluteus minimus. ime, this muscle is the least painful to inject into and seems to tolerate higher volumes of liquid than say, the deltoid or quad. You will need someone else to do it for you, but this is a + imo, since when doing IM injections for myself I tend to tense up at the last second which increases tissue trauma.

New to these forums so i apologise if i am ignorant in the rules if im asking this wrong. But can you snort this product, or bomb it? or does it have to be injected?

I need to try this shit! Does anyone know who founded this RC? Was it part of the Shulgin community?

Believe it or not, a fellow bluelighter was the pioneer who first synthed this chemical and brought it to the masses.

Wow, great report. I wasn't overly impressed with anyone's reports on this drug until I read yours. Now I might actually have to try it.

I've actually never done K in a dark, soft, quiet place, and I've heard many people tell me that that's the setting that allows this drug's full potential to manifest itself in your mind. I've always had a movie of some sort on, and have always relied on this (with great results!) to set the mood of the K experience. Reports I've read of people watching movies or being social while on MXE leave me unimpressed. Would you find these things boring on MXE, do you think?

Wow, great report. I wasn't overly impressed with anyone's reports on this drug until I read yours. Now I might actually have to try it.

I've actually never done K in a dark, soft, quiet place, and I've heard many people tell me that that's the setting that allows this drug's full potential to manifest itself in your mind. I've always had a movie of some sort on, and have always relied on this (with great results!) to set the mood of the K experience. Reports I've read of people watching movies or being social while on MXE leave me unimpressed. Would you find these things boring on MXE, do you think?

Not boring per say, but they tend to stifle the experience. Needing to concentrate on a film or a conversation creates a battle for power between yourself and the drug. Just lying back and going through complete sensory deprivation, save for a gapless ambient album on the hifi, really results in something incredible.

This isn't a partucarly accurate trip report, time-wise, as I became a bit unstuck from time, but generally from start to stop, it's about 4 hours, not mentioning lingering effects.

Yesterday evening I took 90mgs, (2300) turned out the lights and lay in bed. Everything was normal at first, and I thought 'hey, I'll be able to handle the experience if I'm just laid here, doing nothing with my eyes shut'. Then my duvet got caught on some sort of rotary device, and started to bend my bed downwards into a circle, and my whole body was bending with it. But it didn't end there. On the other side was a whole other WORLD, full of pushing, pulling, twisting, lurching machines, and I was being passed through each one of them. My body moved forwards, backwards, upwards, spiralled inside out, you name it, I felt it.

I was confused, I had forgotten that I had taken any drug. I didn't know whether I was dying, or whether this was as life had always been. The only resemblance this world had with the real world was the deep crashing of waves that were my breaths.

I still had full motor control, however. I needed the toilet, and went to the toilet. But I didn't perceive the act of doing it through ANY of the 7 senses. I perceived it through an 8th sense, if that is possible. Detached from reality, time and space, my body got up and went to the toilet whilst my mind lost within itself.

Then at some point, the music I had playing at the time materialised itself as avenues and sensations over my body. This must have been during the peak of the experience, as I had no idea that this was music. I couldn't hear anything, only feel things in a remarkably profound way. This went on for a good 3-4 hours. After the 4 hour mark, memories started trickling back to me. I remember having taken a drug...remembered that I was in my room (still took me a long time to recognise it again). Realised that I had music playing over the hifi. The rolling body sensations began to fade....and slowly I came back to Earth...with a huge smile on my face

I'm not sure whether I had fallen asleep, but I don't think it matters, since the whole experience could only be described as a waking dream. It was absolutely profound, impossible and beautiful. Once I decided I wasn't dying, I could enjoy the experience and wow....I know I will never, ever forget it.

If there is such a thing as an M-Hole, I think I found it. This was a complete and utter ego-shredding, mind-bending psychadelic experience. The sensations of being rolled about were quite real and powerful. My ears were ringing. My whole body tingled. It was WONDERFUL!!

Amazing trip report! Really captures the power of MXE.
But may I ask what was your route of administration?

New to these forums so i apologise if i am ignorant in the rules if im asking this wrong. But can you snort this product, or bomb it? or does it have to be injected?

I found the best method to be sublingual. Just hold half your snorting dose under your tongue for 15 minutes or so.

When I wrote this report I was only insufflating, but fast forward 3 months and I practically only ever plug it now. Just so much cleaner.

Not boring per say, but they tend to stifle the experience. Needing to concentrate on a film or a conversation creates a battle for power between yourself and the drug. Just lying back and going through complete sensory deprivation, save for a gapless ambient album on the hifi, really results in something incredible.

I have to emphasise the gapless ambient album, at times I found if there were gaps in the tracks I would snap right out of the experience, and found it impossible to get back in without redosing, then it just gets messy..

Nice report JSpete btw. She is some chemical aint she?

Snorting is a waste. I started off doing it that way, because I kind of liked taking drugs like that (reminiscent of coke, ketamine, etc.). Then I had to deal with nasal congestion and drip, and it actually lessened the effective dose. The first time I tried it oral, I was floored because I had not realized that it would hit me stronger than snorting, but it did. Now i just measure & lick. Not much flavor, not particularly bad. You can snort this stuff if you're really jonesing to snort, but it's a waste.

~psychoblast~

When I wrote this report I was only insufflating, but fast forward 3 months and I practically only ever plug it now. Just so much cleaner.

Is it possible to plug it with a rizla bombed?, or only with a syringe???
Dont't know where to get a syringe atm.

Last edited:
Is it possible to plug it with a rizla bombed?, or only with a syringe???
Dont't know where to get a syringe atm.

To be honest I never used a syringe. I devised a cunning method using only a beaker and a teapot lid. True story.

You could empty out paracetamol capsules and put the MXE inside if you can't find any other alternative.

That's allowed. Its just price and vendor talk that isn't.

I find snorting is a good way to go... Backdrop can be a bit bitter.. But usually can be solved with drink nearby..... Nice and easy on the nose as well..... Beauiful chem.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could empty out paracetamol capsules and put the MXE inside if you can't find any other alternative.

I was about to ask if that method even worked for plugging. I got a ton of empty caps laying around :D
I thought that using a syringe was the only way to go for plugging.

I was about to ask if that method even worked for plugging. I got a ton of empty caps laying around :D
I thought that using a syringe was the only way to go for plugging.

Well it's the easiest, least DIY way to go. But so long as the drug gets from A to Colon, you're away.

Lots of comments saying ROI are roughly the same in effect. So why not just eat it? Why mess up your nasal passages?