• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone

Alot of the pharmacists I know are actually much more versed in pharmacology than any Dr Ive met, I mean certainley there are some, especially at bigger chain outlets I find that are not so in touch, but, I find the pharmacists I talk to who work the small pharmacy that dispenses the safe suppply in my neighbourhood are very knowledgable.
Yea I didn’t realize you live in Canada until now. I’m sure it’s much better there.

Doctors in America that are currently practicing were threatened with prison and the new generation of doctors are being trained to class anyone in pain as a drug addict to facilitate filling our for profit prison industry.

We are ruled by some sadistic or dumb mither fuckers down here. I really want to move to your country but the weather and lack of friendly coastline is what turns me off because the ocean is the thing I love so much.

Yes, we do have it good. being able to buy things like LSD,MDA, and all sorts of psilocin analogs on the clearnet is pretty cool. Rilmazofone is easily to find domestically as well. And in real life, in a 3 block radius from me are A safe supply prescribing and dispensing site, (Methadone, Dilaudid,morphine, amphetamines etc), about 5-6 cannabis stores, and 2 psilocybin mushroom shops. I actually bought 7 grams of penis envy mushrooms from the mushroom store up the street from me a little while ago.

Id like to see more methadone tablets, Ive only ever seen the 25s, and that was in Quebec, which is like 20 mins away from me, so youd think id see em more. I once had some pure methadone hcl powder from the darknet. they capsules that were advertised as 50 mg doses, though dumping out caps and comparing it was noticeable some contained less. so probably like 40-50 mgs approx depending on the cap.
Metadol 25mg tablets (Methadone) a sealed 100 tablet bottle every 26 days

Once a month…..instead of weekly 6 carry’s visit of juice

We should those awesome Methadose 40mg white cross scored round tablets, like little quarters lol

Canada has a very progressive approach I must say…..pharmaceutical Diamorphine & Dilaudid IV and Amphetamine/Ritalin for stimulant dependancy

Methadone & Ritalin together is an amazing painkilling combo. Opioid + dopaminergic stimulant

I increased the methylphenidate due to tolerance and my doctor decided to increase it after I told him I was experiencing cravings for illicit stimulants (e.g methamphetamine, freebase cocaine etc)

as far as the methadone goes, I think it will probably stay since its established itself as the "gold standard" of opioid maintenance drugs. I believe they will simply use traditional-highish doses, in addition to high dose 24 hour release morphine formulations (Im talkin like 2000+ mgs in many cases) along with high doses of oral hydromorphone and IV hydromorphone vials for cravings. I think the government here has realized its less taxing and harmful on society as a whole to just allow ppl who want to access recreational drugs and/or maintenance drugs for addiction/dependance to do so.

I think they should just start giving out more fentanyl patches and even IV vials of fentanyl citrate to users who need it. It is approved for the safe supply here, as are diacetylmorphine dry ampules, but I rartely if ever see them.
Methylphenidate (Ritalin) IR 40-60mg is an AMAZING dopaminergic stimulant that works synergies wit Mu-Opioid Agnoist therapeutic effects SIGNIFICANTLY enhancing the painkilling properties of the Opioid

d-Amphetamine + Morphine Sulphate + Ketamine injected in same rig…..the Gold Standard in serious analgesic therapeutic effects controlling serious pain.

Reducing CNS depressant effects / increasing vigilance
Enhancing analgesic painkilling properties
Mu-Opioid Agonist + Dopaminergic Stimulant (d-Amph / d-Meth / Ritalin / Adderall)

Higher doses of opioids are tolerated by patients on d-Amphetamine or Ritalin / Focalin. The monoamine system / dopaminergic stimulant in addition to a full Mu-Opioid agonist

Pure bliss and relief (relaxation & analgesic euphoria)
Low dose benzodiazepine (Diazepam 10mg / Alprazolam 1-2mg / Lorazepam 1-3mg

It depends on myriad of different reasons and most of them are personal. Few questions I would ask myself is: Why am I doing it? Is it for the fleeting feeling of feeling good as more methadone accumulates after few days?, Does this dose doesn't hold you/Are you having bad cravings? Do you see yourself as a "lifer" or are you planning to kick it down the road? How is it affecting your body at this level? Do you have some underlying health (cardiovascular) problems? Did you manage to replace the time that you previously dedicated to doing H/fent with some meaningful pursuits or hobbies?...this are just few questions for the "debate" part that I would ask myself but you can skip them if you find them irrelevant.

Regarding

BK38 gave you what seems a pretty solid info about average methadone(from now on - mdone) dosing around the world. From what I have gathered blocking effects of mdone come more from tolerance increase than from inherit mdones molecular profile. I could be wrong there but as I watched numerous friends "blasting through" mdone with H while being on 80-120 mg of mdone I don't see mdone having blocking effects like buprenorphine. I think thats why when someone comes and has a history of doing only codeine/morphine/oxycodone in "regular doses" (~300mg of oxycodone) doctors seem to be conservative with methadone and are generally upping mdone to 60mg max. But if someone was shooting 3G of very pure heroine they would go to 100mg+ fairly quickly. I dont know how much people on fent and ridiculously potent analogues are getting now but I would imagine more than 100mg. I am from EU and over here we are not yet (fingers crossed) receiving fent in our dope so I have no real life case studies to confirm that.

So 100mg of methadone is regular dose for a very opioid tolerant IV user. But who gives a F what is considered? It all comes down where are you at in your recovery and what recovery means to you.

Negrogesic is an outlier regarding methadone doses he was prescribed. I wouldnt consider his 380mg regular dose but then again he is not a regular guy. What I would like from him is to elaborate a bit if he doesn't mind, what is the reason why after taking 50mg (chronic) of mdone oxys are rendered pretty much useles but people can blow through 80mg with good quality heroin. They were increasing the dose of heroin to counteract mdone, and there were many ODs and lives lost, but nevertheless they were able to full on enjoy H even though they had chronic dosing of 80-120mg of mdone cruising through their body. If they were on 16mg of buprenorphine I do not believe that they could do that. And that left me wondering how much of methadone blocking effect is cause of its high affinity to opioid receptors (the way buprenorphine works) and how much is block simply cause of tolerance increase.

@BK38 can probably explain this to me , and I am not sure how much @Coffeeshroom is versed in pharmacology but everyone can play this game. 🙂
Regular doses of oxy 300 mg? I mean maybe for elite junkies but that cant he be regular anymore maybe 2001 but that would bankrupt me so fast.

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) IR 40-60mg is an AMAZING dopaminergic stimulant that works synergies wit Mu-Opioid Agnoist therapeutic effects SIGNIFICANTLY enhancing the painkilling properties of the Opioid

In the UK methylphenidate is very occasionally prescribed to (usually palliative) patients who require large amounts of opioids for pain control.

I DO know that right up until the early 1980s London had one specific (injecting) drug scene in which methylphenidate (Ritalin) and dipipanone/cyclizine (Diconal) were the mainstays.

To quote a US citizen who witnessed the scene 'Rits and Dikes, 2 for £5 or 5 for £10'.

I should add that injecting either medicine is REALLY bad news and the combination truly Russian roulette. I don't know anyone who ended up whacking up Diconal who is still alive. OK they WOULD be in their 60s but they all died of ODs or complications due to shooting pills.

CIBA Pharmaceutical had injectable Ritalin on market before. Two glass jars, one with pure API 100mg Methylphenidate HCL and the other glass jar was the carrier / sterile water-saline.

No excipients just pure Ritalin for IV/IM/SC injection …..10mg/ml. IV Ritalin is significantly more potent than oral. Significantly.

and yes, Ritalin (Methylphenidate) is often added to palliative care hi dose opioid regiments which allows for higher doses of opioids to be tolerated, improves cognitive function (reduces sedation) and increases the analgesic properties of opioid narcotic painkillers.

its just so freaking clean and effective, zero negative effects. 60mg IR + opioid + ethanol and its an oral speedball to me, very mentally alert, talkative, happy, euphoric, energetic, simply amazing. Ethanol + Ritalin increases d-MPH by 40% enhancing the euphoric subjective effects and taking after a light meal speeds absorption

During WWII NAZI scientists studies many opioids and determined that Eukadol (Oxycodone) was the closest to Cocaine regarding its euphoric subjective effects. The original patent states “profound euphoria and a potent narcotic opioid analgesic.

I find it very interesting that Ritalin (Methylphenidate) & Oxycodone were the only 2 drugs to EVER give me true euphoria. And Ritalin & Cocaine are nearly identical in their MOA, both “Inverse Agonists” both releasing/increasing Dopamine in the brains reward centre Stratum Nac (Pleasure & Reward)

Ritalin - DAT>NET
Cocaine - DAT>SERT>>NET

Ritalin is nearly twice as potent than Cocaine at inhibiting DAT (ED-50) effective dose to inhibit 50% of Dopamine Transporters = required to experience euphoric subjective effects / reinforcing dopaminergic pleasure.

Ritalin will ALWAYS win out because it’s 100% pure pharmaceutical grade….and not some pathetic weak, cut, shit that’s passed through 10 freaking degenerates who adulterate the 80% pure Cocaine alkaloid to 60, then 45, 30, 20……pathetic dry, crumbly, trash. Pure Cocaine straight from jungle in Columbia is so oily, moist, shimmery sparkling diamonds smelling of ether / gasoline …..would melt in your hands from body warmth, fingers so oily from touching this amazing tropaine alkaloid, triple reuptake inhibitor, inverse agonist ….the ultimate antidepressant & euphoriant / Dopamine, Serotonin, Norepinephrine all increased in the brains reward centre …..damn. Just pure fckn Sex.

Pure Cocaine and pharmaceutical Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) in the same 30 gauge 1cc insulin syringe, injected directly into a vein and in 3-5 seconds the most insainly pleasurable feeling of warmth & euphoric bliss wash over every fibre of your being , your brain just climaxes with endorphins & dopamine …..ughhhhh ……damn those 3-5 years of injecting speedballs, quality Heroin, scripted Oxycodone & Dilaudid (Hydromorphone), quality Cocaine and scripted Ritalin (Methylphenidate) those cold winters,,,,,inside all winter safe & cozy injecting powerful narcotics 4-5 times daily, watching documentaries warm & cozy inside, watching the snow falling outside after taking a FAT shot of Cocaine & Heroin lol……my lord.

Oxycodone synthesized from theBaine is an opiate alkaloid featuring stimulating properties, as apposed to the sedative properties for morphine type opioids (morphine, diamorphine, hydromorphon, etc) Oxycodone is an uplifting, energizing, Profoundly Euphoric Bliss ….both dopaminergic & mu-opioid agonist properties

Ritalin 20mg & Oxycodone 10mg taken by a naive individual would be pure ecstasy lol. My GF is a school teacher and librarian (such a square lol) I would LOVE to give her a drink with these two drugs dissolved inside…..and see her behaviour change in 30-45min lol. She has never taken a dopaminergic/opioid candy bar in her life.

it would make her CNS cum with euphoric ecstasy……but ethically I could never do that without her knowledge & consent. I’d absolutely love to though…..she has Nooooo freaking idea on how insainly pleasurable Ritalin & Oxycodone are

Last edited:
During WWII NAZI scientists studies many opioids and determined that Eukadol (Oxycodone) was the closest to Cocaine regarding its euphoric subjective effects. The original patent states “profound euphoria and a potent narcotic opioid analgesic.

I find it very interesting that Ritalin (Methylphenidate) & Oxycodone were the only 2 drugs to EVER give me true euphoria. And Ritalin & Cocaine are nearly identical in their MOA, both “Inverse Agonists” both releasing/increasing Dopamine in the brains reward centre Stratum Nac (Pleasure & Reward)

Ritalin - DAT>NET
Cocaine - DAT>SERT>>NET

Ritalin is nearly twice as potent than Cocaine at inhibiting DAT (ED-50) effective dose to inhibit 50% of Dopamine Transporters = required to experience euphoric subjective effects / reinforcing dopaminergic pleasure.

Ritalin will ALWAYS win out because it’s 100% pure pharmaceutical grade….and not some pathetic weak, cut, shit that’s passed through 10 freaking degenerates who adulterate the 80% pure Cocaine alkaloid to 60, then 45, 30, 20……pathetic dry, crumbly, trash. Pure Cocaine straight from jungle in Columbia is so oily, moist, shimmery sparkling diamonds smelling of ether / gasoline …..would melt in your hands from body warmth, fingers so oily from touching this amazing tropaine alkaloid, triple reuptake inhibitor, inverse agonist ….the ultimate antidepressant & euphoriant / Dopamine, Serotonin, Norepinephrine all increased in the brains reward centre …..damn. Just pure fckn Sex.

Pure Cocaine and pharmaceutical Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) in the same 30 gauge 1cc insulin syringe, injected directly into a vein and in 3-5 seconds the most insainly pleasurable feeling of warmth & euphoric bliss wash over every fibre of your being , your brain just climaxes with endorphins & dopamine …..ughhhhh ……damn those 3-5 years of injecting speedballs, quality Heroin, scripted Oxycodone & Dilaudid (Hydromorphone), quality Cocaine and scripted Ritalin (Methylphenidate) those cold winters,,,,,inside all winter safe & cozy injecting powerful narcotics 4-5 times daily, watching documentaries warm & cozy inside, watching the snow falling outside after taking a FAT shot of Cocaine & Heroin lol……my lord.

Oxycodone synthesized from theBaine is an opiate alkaloid featuring stimulating properties, as apposed to the sedative properties for morphine type opioids (morphine, diamorphine, hydromorphon, etc) Oxycodone is an uplifting, energizing, Profoundly Euphoric Bliss ….both dopaminergic & mu-opioid agonist properties

Ritalin 20mg & Oxycodone 10mg taken by a naive individual would be pure ecstasy lol. My GF is a school teacher and librarian (such a square lol) I would LOVE to give her a drink with these two drugs dissolved inside…..and see her behaviour change in 30-45min lol. She has never taken a dopaminergic/opioid candy bar in her life.

it would make her CNS cum with euphoric ecstasy……but ethically I could never do that without her knowledge & consent. I’d absolutely love to though…..she has Nooooo freaking idea on how insainly pleasurable Ritalin & Oxycodone are
Cocaine without opiates isnt euphoric for some. Just straight to paranoia, concentrating on body funtion, etc but with opiates in combo yes it is the tits.