• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone to OXY EQUIVALENT

He had 1 liter worth of Methadone, containing 1000mg of the active agent, since 1mg = 1ml. He then extracted it and due to an immaterial loss of 6% was able to get 940mg Methadone.
So is linctus the brand of methodone?

Thank you very much. I've read that 4-hydroxymethylbenzoate is a potential endocrina disruptor, but it's found naturally in that stuff that male bees make to attract the queen (I think it's some kind of pheromone). At least that is what the german wiki page says. But if it is found in that many products it can't be too bad for the health I guess. I'll just ingest a shit ton of Chlorella every day and hope it detoxes me from all those substances. I mean if those micro-algaes can get rid of PBTs in the human body, they certainly can rid the body of these additives as well...
Sounds interesting 🤔

Linctus is just a UK term for a liquid that has a high shear value i.e. it's a syrup rather than a solution.

I fully agree on the incredible addictiveness of Levomethadone (can't speak for methadone). I have written an experience report on IVe

d Levo and I found it waaay better than IV heroin.
That's so wild , so I totally missed out on the actual morphine heroin in my area , when I got off pain pills it was just fyntinol. But I will say after 2 or 3 months off the fyntinol the methodone works wayyy better 162 mg I had to split the dose because it was nodding me out so much i assume thats kind of nod morphine would give u right???

First time I'm hearing Linctus. If I have read and understood it correctly Linctus is codeine syrup? I dunno...

Yes it is, but I wish they'd do more research in this direction.

Take care,
Hexenstahl
Ohhhhhhh wow so he extracted methodone from the syrup? If that's the linctus he's referring to?

First time I'm hearing Linctus. If I have read and understood it correctly Linctus is codeine syrup? I dunno...

Take care,
Hexenstahl

Take care,
Hexenstahl
So do you live in Germany? What kind of opiates do u see over there on the streets?

That's so wild , so I totally missed out on the actual morphine heroin in my area , when I got off pain pills it was just fyntinol. But I will say after 2 or 3 months off the fyntinol the methodone works wayyy better 162 mg I had to split the dose because it was nodding me out so much i assume thats kind of nod morphine would give u right???
Yeah the only thing that bothers me about Methadone is its cardiotoxicity. I wish you guys in the states had the option to get Levomethadone like we do. You should regularly check the health of your heart if you can because Methadone causes QT interval prolongation at high doses. Other than that, have fun with your nodding dose :headbang:

So do you live in Germany? What kind of opiates do u see over there on the streets?
Almost every type of opioid is sold on the streets here except fentanyl. From fent-free afghan heroin to oxycodone, tramadol and methadone you can practically buy almost any opioid.

I'm on 162 mg of Methadone how much does that equal in Oxycodone?? Just curious, I have a pain doctor in Ohio that said I'd get better pain relief with equal amount of Oxy then liquid methodone. And he's willing to switch me with the new CDC rules I'm one of those been through every drug physical therapy and methodone is all there is . But i was forced to the clinic when doctors CUT everyone off Then of course I found fyntinol at the clinic because I was around it firstvtime in my life and had i never went to the clinic i would had never met those people its bullshit .

It's not that clear and also dose-dependant. Methadone is anywhere from 4-8 times stronger than morphine, which would make it anywhere from 2.7-5.3 times stronger than oxycodone. I think the higher the methadone dose (and your dose is VERY high) the less x stronger it is so theoretically, 162mg methadone would convert to 432mg oxy.

There is something else I have noticed: opioid rotation works like a charm with (Levo)methadone and morphine. When I switched from morphine to Levomethadone the first week was absolutely awesome. I had the opioid high while feeling like my old sober self at the same time. I felt so alive. Very strange but awesome feeling. I was physically and mentally so damn active. If I could afford it I would buy these two opioids and switch back and forth between them every two weeks.
I always thought opioid rotation simply improves analgesia and reduces side effects but it had such a unique effect on me. You guys know how that speed-like agitation feels like while in the first 24h of withdrawal? Now imagine that agitation minus all the negative shit. That's how it felt like to me. Kind of like a manic state with feelings of euphoria and the physical wellbeing that opioids give. I didn't give a shit that I couldn't sleep in those two weeks (2 or 3h at max) because I felt so awesome all the time! It was like all that adrenaline was being pushed into the right synapses instead of those that cause the shitty wd symptoms.

Last edited:
Medicinal chemists will compare absolute affinity/efficacy values (along with LogP, pKa and such) whereas MOST conversion tables used by doctors are based on 24 hours of pain relief.

So 80mg of oxycodone equals about 15mg of levomethadone equals about 120mg of morphine.

I'm pretty sure such tables DO state their methodology... if you bother to look.

Yeah the only thing that bothers me about Methadone is its cardiotoxicity. I wish you guys in the states had the option to get Levomethadone like we do. You should regularly check the health of your heart if you can because Methadone causes QT interval prolongation at high doses. Other than that, have fun with your nodding dose :headbang:

Almost every type of opioid is sold on the streets here except fentanyl. From fent-free afghan heroin to oxycodone, tramadol and methadone you can practically buy almost any opioid.
Omg are u serious!? 😳🤤🤤 A place with everything else and no fyntinol!? That sounds like pure JOY lol I'm jk mostly but not really 🤣😆 I will say had they never introduced fyntinol over here things would had been just fine . And Im with you on the levo methadone they have us do regular EKGs as a requirement I workout regularly kickboxing cardio, tho I know that doesn't stop me from having the issue I try to stay up on my health my doc said per my EKG I could have a few more redbulls lol but I don't drink those much no more cocaine or anything else since I got on done . Oh and another question hexenstahl does chocolate potentiate methadone?? I took my evening dose after a hard workout about 8 pm and of course it was Halloween so I attacked the candy bowl but had the craziest nods lol or maybe dehydration?

Omg are u serious!? 😳🤤🤤 A place with everything else and no fyntinol!? That sounds like pure JOY lol I'm jk mostly but not really 🤣😆 I will say had they never introduced fyntinol over here things would had been just fine . And Im with you on the levo methadone they have us do regular EKGs as a requirement I workout regularly kickboxing cardio, tho I know that doesn't stop me from having the issue I try to stay up on my health my doc said per my EKG I could have a few more redbulls lol but I don't drink those much no more cocaine or anything else since I got on done . Oh and another question hexenstahl does chocolate potentiate methadone?? I took my evening dose after a hard workout about 8 pm and of course it was Halloween so I attacked the candy bowl but had the craziest nods lol or maybe dehydration?
It's very good that you take care of your health. A good looking man like you shouldn't waste away like so many others. I know lots of people who unfortunately don't give a damn about their health. I better go to the gym too and start eating more healthy. Been a long time since I did those things.

About the chocolate: hmm, that sounds interesting. I need to try that out tomorrow lol. I actually took DXM today and it potentiated my high. That shit is actually a cough medicine but it also boosts opioids. There is even a study that confirms how taking a therapeutic dose of DXM (between 30 and 60mg) can significantly potentiate opioids. I just read that a pharma company in the US tried out a combo preparation of DXM and morphine called Morphidex that reached stage II clinical trials. Interesting stuff, but I find that ultra low dose naltrexone works better. You might wanna look into that. Lots of positive reports about that on Reddit too. Take care...

I believe the trial of morphine/DXM was stopped because although DXM did prove to be 'opiate sparing', it didn't reduce the side-effects caused by the opiates. I suppose that one person's side-effects are another person's potentiation.

The morphine/DXM mixture showed lower rates of 'drug seeking' in animal models but it's worth noting that NMDA antagonists only produce drug-seeking behavior in higher mammals i.e. a mouse won't seek out PCP but in models using monkey, drug seeking was robustly displayed,

It's very good that you take care of your health. A good looking man like you shouldn't waste away like so many others. I know lots of people who unfortunately don't give a damn about their health. I better go to the gym too and start eating more healthy. Been a long time since I did those things.

About the chocolate: hmm, that sounds interesting. I need to try that out tomorrow lol. I actually took DXM today and it potentiated my high. That shit is actually a cough medicine but it also boosts opioids. There is even a study that confirms how taking a therapeutic dose of DXM (between 30 and 60mg) can significantly potentiate opioids. I just read that a pharma company in the US tried out a combo preparation of DXM and morphine called Morphidex that reached stage II clinical trials. Interesting stuff, but I find that ultra low dose naltrexone works better. You might wanna look into that. Lots of positive reports about that on Reddit too. Take care...
Oh wow naltrexone?? How does that work? It actually potentiates the opioid high? U must tell me more!?? 😁🙏 And thank you for that girl your actually amazingly beautiful yourself!!!! And you've got muscle memory trust me , once you get back starting a few things here and there maybe 15 to 30 mins 2 to 4 days a week you'll wake it back up I promise!!! And there's something about the aerobic rush that's so addicting, and I feel like you can't get that any better than releasing complete aggression and just going at a punching bag as hard and as long as it takes you to get it out . And it's completely OK to pretend that it's that bitch that cut u off and kicked your puppy dog walking down the sidewalk haha 😆 it's a RELEASE I think everyone especially people like us needs!!! Sorry for the late response love I hope your days were amazing!!!!

Ohh and the chocolate idk I swear it did I took my evening dose after eating a shitloadd of twix mandms Hershey bars lmao .

It should be noted that the pharmacokinetics of Oxycodone are predictable. Methadone is completely different. It's effects are modulated by all kinds of shit. For instance:

- An alkaline environment can potentiate Methadone greatly. Take some Tums or what have you and you can potentiate the Methadone.
- Enzymes play a huge role in Methadone's pharmacokinetics. Certain foods, medications etc. we know can influence these enzymes.
-> Fluvoxamine (Luvox) can inhibit the metabolism of Methadone to such an extent that folks are hospitalized with overdose symptoms. Other SSRI's have similar action in regard to Methadone, but Fluvoxamine is in a league of its own.
- Every person has unique biology, so speaking in absolute terms when discussing these two is not really possible.

Fluvoxamine (Luvox) can inhibit the metabolism of Methadone to such an extent that folks are hospitalized with overdose symptoms. Other SSRI's have similar action in regard to Methadone, but Fluvoxamine is in a league of its own
Are you saying that if I take Luvox I can stay high for muuuch longer on my (Levo)methadone and skip a day or two taking my next dose?