Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methadone, Bupe and gasp Codeine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro - You obviously know what sets your mum off - I do - I moved out - No more problems

My old boy did the same and he has never been happier haha!

GET OUT OF HOME if your living situation is causing such dramas.

IT DOES SEEM your trying to find someone to blame for bascially everything JUST like your mum finds "any reason to yell" at you..

;-)

could be wrong.

You have nowhere to go?

You have no choice?

Does your mum have you hostage? With a gun to your head to make you take opies or whatever?

I doubt it.

You got a black mark against your name in the RENTAL world? You got a job?

If not go get one, save your coin AND GET THE FUCK OUT !

If your in such pain man I'm sure there are doctors that would put you onto opiates of some kind. go and get x rays, go and get scans, get a fucking MRI if you have to!

There is always a choice.

You have nowhere to go?

You have no choice?

Does your mum have you hostage? With a gun to your head to make you take opies or whatever?

I doubt it.

You got a black mark against your name in the RENTAL world? You got a job?

If not go get one, save your coin AND GET THE FUCK OUT !

If your in such pain man I'm sure there are doctors that would put you onto opiates of some kind. go and get x rays, go and get scans, get a fucking MRI if you have to!

There is always a choice.
I tried for 2 years to find a place to rent, and this was when i was with my gf and had double income, we didnt find a single place we could get! I dont have a job so i cannot afford to rent on my own, so i am stuck here! I dont have a black mark against my name either, i just cannot find a place to get! You act like i have never tried...you can only search so long before it ends up a waste of time and costing more in travel expenses then to just not look!

Nobody forced me to take opiots, it was my doing. I tried to treat my pain with meds and got addicted...its not like i said to myself "Hey i think i might get myself addicted to pills today!". It was a mistak and i am now paying for it! Oh and there was no warning label on the pills saying you can get addicted to em...i had no idea what i was getting myself into when taking the pills! It was only after i started getting sick when i stopped taking the pills that i searched online and found out that i was probably addicted to em, and that they were addictive! Our family has never had a drug addict or user in it before me, so our family isnt one that knows much about drugs and their effects =/

Edit: I called the pain clinic 3 times yesterday at various times to setup an appointment, nobody would answer the phone...so i called back today and left a message with my name and number....still gotten no response, im TRYING to get help for my back problems but i just cannot get through to them! Hell last time i was referred to this place i showed up after setting up a meetings with them, and due to a screwup with paperwork i didnt get to see anyone...and this is the same place ive been trying to call.

Last edited:
Edit: The problem with my mum is she loves bitching at me every single day, anything i do she finds fault in it and uses it as an excuse to scream shit at me. Hell i remember one night she told me she was gunna make some soup soon and watch a movie an go to bed, i thought i would be nice so i made the soup for her....she actually YELLED AT ME for "making too early, i didnt want it yet"....how fuckin rude can you get? Or when she complains that im always in my room (namely to get away from her annoying me), then ill come out for a min and she will yell for leaving the bloody light on..., no matter what i do she ALWAYS finds fault in it. For the most part i dont do anything around the house, due to her finding fault in it, i remember once i cut the grass for her..she actually got the shits at me because i cut it "at the wrong angle making it look wierd"....well needless to say i never cut the grass again for her.

Haha :) I can relate a bit. When I was in opiate + benzo abuse/dependence/withdrawal cycle I stayed home much more than I ever had before...I started to get on my Mum's nerves and she got on mine. More motivation to move out....and now that I've got my own place it's way better. My Mum is actually a bit of legend, so I think mothers/sons in close quarters when sons are past their teenage years really starts to strain things anyway.

That wouldn't be a very good environment for you to be in Stiffeno :( are you still seeing any psych/counsellors for some support? If I were in the situation you were in I can imagine it messing with my head...crazy making stuff.

You don't have to rent a whole house/unit. Why not look on gumtree for share accom? Much cheaper and no background checks, you just need to seem personable when you go to check the place out.

You don't have to rent a whole house/unit. Why not look on gumtree for share accom? Much cheaper and no background checks, you just need to seem personable when you go to check the place out.
That might be a bit of a problem, im kinda a loner =/, dont have any friends at all.

^ A lot of share places don't mind having someone who keeps to themselves.

And definitely think about trying to figure out the cravings using a different method then the maintenance drugs because they just aren't going to do the trick.

Well the pain clinic finally called me back, sadely they cant see me until May next year =/, gunna go back to my GP today to get my stitches out, get the biopsy results and ask for a referral to a different pain clinic.

Edit: Just about to go get my dose, im going to see if im able to bump to 45 today, see how i go with that (i think its been 3 days...).

Yeah the wait times for pain clinics are pretty atrocious, good luck with getting your dose increased though.

Yeah the wait times for pain clinics are pretty atrocious, good luck with getting your dose increased though.
Back from the clinic now, couldnt get it raised today because it needs to be "3 consecutive doses"...so today was the 3rd so tomorrow i can go up!

And yeah its a shame about the wait times for the pain clinic, maybe my GP can find a different one further from where i live and might get to see someone in a reasonable time frame!

Ok back from the doctors, had the stitches removed! The GP said my skin was actually healing over the stitches, which means im a good healer :). The mole was NOT cancerous, but it was the type that would have went Malignant if i left it there much longer.

Edit: DAMN IT, i forgot to speak to the GP about getting a different referral to a pain clinic -_-, totally slipped my mind!

I know you've decided not to get the oxys, which is great, but just in case that idea occurs to you again, if you don't have enough money to rent, you absolutely do not have enough money to maintain a smack or oxy habit. Your weekly rent would be spent in a couple of days trying to maintain yourself on oxy or smack with your tolerance.

I know you've decided not to get the oxys, which is great, but just in case that idea occurs to you again, if you don't have enough money to rent, you absolutely do not have enough money to maintain a smack or oxy habit. Your weekly rent would be spent in a couple of days trying to maintain yourself on oxy or smack with your tolerance.
Yeah i know i couldnt really afford it...well not for too long anyways, but ive been feeling a bit better on the 40mg (edit: Not 40g lol)..though ill for sure be going to 45mg and see how i go on that. Next thursday i think i see the doctor again so i can tell him how im going at 45mg, he said if when get to 45mg and i find its not working very well...or needs a little more improving to let him know, and he will see what he can do to help out (maybe another 5mg bump or something i assume!).

Went to the clinic and moved up to 45mg today, it feels heaps better then the 30mg did, cant believe how much of a difference 15mg made O_O. When i see the doctor next ima ask if i can be put onto 50mg and stabilize on that, coz i think that would be the perfect dose for me...based on how im feeling at 45mg :).

Got some other good news too, my nan just got me a phone in her name on a contract (im paying the charges though ofcourse!). I got one of the new iPhone 4S 32gb (White Colour), i pay $59 a month + 6 bux for the phone payment. I actually went to Virgin Mobile and tried to signup in my name, but after 30mins of signing paperwork, choosing a number and them actually getting the phone out for me, i was rejected....:(, they couldnt even tell me why! What a waste of 30mins that was, i felt like a piece of shit walking out of the store. THEN on the bus home, i see a 13-14 year old kid with a brand new iPhone O_O...made me feel worse! But it dont matter now coz my nan got it in her name (from Optus not virgin, most our family is with Optus or Telstra!).

^ Do you have a bad credit rating in the past? That might be the reason, and they don't have to disclose why they deny the contract.

Anyway, good to hear you are feeling better on the higher dose.

^ Do you have a bad credit rating in the past? That might be the reason, and they don't have to disclose why they deny the contract.

Anyway, good to hear you are feeling better on the higher dose.
About 7-8 years ago when i was 18 i went onto a contract with Optus for a mobile phone, i lost my job and couldnt afford to pay the bill....i thought since it happened so long ago, and that my surname has been legally changed i might have a chance, i guess i was wrong =/. I think i owe like 500 bux to Optus! And it was a shit mobile to boot lol

Trolls can tell the truth, I wasn't suggesting you were fabricating anything. I read your post as though you were attacking the phone company for not giving you a phone when you have a $500 bill to a phone company.

Trolls can tell the truth, I wasn't suggesting you were fabricating anything. I read your post as though you were attacking the phone company for not giving you a phone when you have a $500 bill to a phone company.
I remember some family members telling me that bad debt like that is swiped after 5 years, and it had been nearly 8 years...we were all wrong. I wasnt really attacking the company as such, but i found it a little unfair for them to deny me, i mean i showed them bank statements proving that i do infact have plenty of money to pay for the contract...yet was still denied due to something that happened so long ago...my life and everything in it (financially too) has changed since then. I was a dumb young kid who lost his job, situation is totally different now yet i still got rejected...seems a tad unfair to me =/

Status
Not open for further replies.